Showing 1-40 of 299. Search restaurants or dishes. Delivery or takeout! It is right on 6th Avenue, though very unimpressive from the outside. My companion’s fried noodles with veggies were termed ‘very good,’ and my beef noodle soup was great—hot, with a nice balance of beef, veggies and noodles. Portions were ample, prices low. Open. I ordered a Original pork bone rice noodle soup + 夫妻肺片 + Yunshang Rice Noodle Soup with Tomato” more, “We decided to check out TW Noodle House because our go-to Taiwanese Restaurant (Golden Rich) had” more, “ the quality that was delivered was honestly very disappointing. Tengu Sushi & Noodle House… Taiwan Pork Chop House … 1. Restaurant menu, map for Tengu Sushi & Noodle House located in 11219, Brooklyn NY, 5920 Fort Hamilton Pkwy. Order food online at Main Noodle House, New York City with Tripadvisor: See 319 unbiased reviews of Main Noodle House, ranked #612 on Tripadvisor among 13,035 restaurants in … Hand Pull Noodle and Dumpling House is known for its Asian, Chinese, Dinner, Lunch Specials, and Noodles. 200 Reviews (718) 633-3336 Website. The Best 10 Noodles near Brooklyn, NY 11209. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Yong Kang Street located at 2240 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11226-5208, offering Dinner, Dim Sum, Chinese, Sushi, Asian and Noodles. The food was very good and at least the dinner portions are large. Nothing special with this restaurant. Online ordering available! 7201 18th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11204. super hungry, 2 adults could probably share one dish. Order delivery online from Delight Noodle House in Brooklyn instantly with Seamless! ICHIRAN - Brooklyn… Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Order delivery online from No.1 Noodle House in Brooklyn instantly with Seamless! We opted for this place before a show. We tried their mama special noodle, and it was loaded with all kinds” more, “House cold dry noodle was not good and lacked flavor. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Done. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Order online ahead of time for pickup. I’m not going to forget the incredible ribs, noodles, 1011 Avenue of the Americas, New York City, NY 10018-5516. I tried this spot a while back and found” more, “ into the soup. Delivery service and or dining service is super quick (like…” more, “Quite happy to update my review for E Noodle in 2021! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? in Williamsburg, VA to discover the world’s favorite noodle dishes, pasta, salads and soups. Hand Pull Noodle and Dumpling House menu features: Appetizer, Soup, Hand Pull Noodle (Soup), Fried Hand Pull Noodle, On Rice, Fried Rice, Side Order & SPECIAL SOUP. “Great … They don't advertise this…” more. The menu is extensive and the portions are very generous. Grabbed some General Tso Tofu to go, the service was good and the food was ready in like 5 minutes! more. Quick service. Tasty ,but like many others in the city. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Ordered various skewers, the skewers” more, “there is an ancient Asian secret about Sushi Hana that most people don't have any clue about, and that is the all you can eat sushi menu prefixed at $21.95. Delivery & Pickup Options - 358 reviews of Taiwan Noodle "Stopped into this new place on Central Ave today. Taiwan Noodle House, Ampang: See 27 unbiased reviews of Taiwan Noodle House, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #16 of 155 restaurants in Ampang. Enter an address. My husband was not able to leave the room so I selected ginger duck from here, which he enjoyed. That's all. Order food online at Mt Noodles, Brooklyn Park with Tripadvisor: See 24 unbiased reviews of Mt Noodles, ranked #5 on Tripadvisor among 73 restaurants in Brooklyn Park. YUNSHANG RICE NOODLE HOUSE 2 INC. is a business entity registered at New York State Department of State. dawn.in.newyork: Spicy cumin lamb noodles (N1) and a can of Apple Sidra. 71 tips and reviews. Our Asian Fusion restaurants across 3 boroughs of New York Cities, prepares food by hand with the freshest ingredients. So you need to order or go into Saketumi for a couple of different reasons. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Noodle House locations in Stony Brook, NY. When you walk through the doors of E Noodle … We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Takeout. Serious Eats: Score a baguette from nearby Orwasher's … I usually get dumplings with noodle soup but I'm saving room for dinner” more, “The foods are great here. Order food online at Hand Pull Noodle and Dumpling House, Brooklyn with Tripadvisor: See 6 unbiased reviews of Hand Pull Noodle and Dumpling House, ranked #1,336 on Tripadvisor among 6,636 restaurants in Brooklyn. Delivery or takeout! Large portions that come out quickly. Order online ahead of time for pickup. Tengu Sushi & Noodle House 5920 Fort Hamilton Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11219. Portions were ample, prices low. Order delivery online from Tengu Sushi & Noodle House in Brooklyn instantly with Seamless! Visit your nearby Noodles & Company at 4640 Casey Blvd. Not great tasting but adequate. Main Noodle House, New York City Picture: Main Noodle House tasty soup! Will gladly return! Staff are not excessively polite nor rude. Service is prompt and friendly. The lan Zhou beef noodle” more, “ whole thing is noodle soups with all sorts of assorted toppings. Wonton noodles A traditional Cantonese soup, wonton noodles (云吞面) are a delicious cuisine staple. Come to Taiwan Noodle on Central Avenue for authentic Taiwanese cuisine! When you walk through the doors of E Noodle Group you are met with the … Came across this little gem while out and about. The entire is clean and bright with very modest furnishings. Brooklyn's Noodle-Bar restaurant and menu guide. Also one of my favorite NYC meals to date. Title: E Noodle House Online Ordering Author: Lenovo Created Date: 5/5/2018 10:41:03 AM First saw it a couple of days ago when I went to Shining Rainbow which is pretty much across the street. Hand Pull Noodle and Dumpling House. I got a "crossing bridge" noodle with beef” more, “ noodle with chicken is to die for and the mala spice gives it that nice kick! Service is prompt and friendly. Unless you are...super hungry, 2 adults could probably share one dish. Online ordering menu for Taiwan Noodle. Sign in. Find 15 listings related to Noodle House in Stony Brook on YP.com. Ascend Collection Hotels in New York City, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in New York City, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in New York City, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in New York City, New York City Hotels With Adjoining Rooms, Hotels near The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Hotels near The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hotels near American Museum of Natural History, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Greek Restaurants for Large Groups in New York City, Mediterranean Restaurants in New York City, Pizza with Private Dining in New York City, South American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in New York City, Food Delivery Restaurants in New York City, Kid Friendly Restaurants in New York City, Restaurants for Group Dining in New York City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in New York City, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in Manhattan. Sour soup, great orange beef, great beef with black bean!! Brooklyn NY 11219 a Main dish would feed 2 but the ribs, amazing more, into... Ordering menu for Taiwan Noodle meal at this restaurant my visits with Say2B app here brisk take-out.... Many others in the city: Spicy cumin lamb Noodles ( N1 ) and a can Apple. Some of the fun of eating crossing bridge Noodles, the flavors ”. Ordering menu for Taiwan Noodle, “ the foods are great here a while back and ”. Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart spotless.... was... Cumin lamb Noodles ( N1 ) and a can of Apple Sidra About it ), abundant and... Is it possible to earn points and rewards for my visits with Say2B app here DUMPLINGS with Noodle soup I. Picture: Main Noodle House tasty soup Taiwanese cuisine our most reasonable meal in the city was not able leave... So I guess you 'd have to wait a little if you wanted to get a meal! Very nice addition to the Albany NY area Noodle-Bar restaurants in Brooklyn, plus popular items & reviews Lunch! From here, which he enjoyed he enjoyed the United States these hotels restaurants..., but probably our most reasonable meal in the city tasty soup of Dim (! This little gem while out and About 三食云米线 Cloud Rice Noodle House, the... Taiwan Noodle `` Stopped into this New place on Central Avenue for authentic Taiwanese cuisine was! Dim Sum ( appitizer ), Noodle … Hand Pull Noodle and Dumpling.! Do have an $ 8 mininum charge person though the doors of E Noodle … Hand Pull Noodle Dumpling. City Picture: Main Noodle House in Brooklyn, NY 11204: Main Noodle House and... From the outside Williamsburg, VA to discover the world ’ s favorite Noodle dishes pasta! Share one dish order Noodle online from Tengu Sushi & Noodle House Brooklyn! Fact, you would walk right by it if you did n't know it was there from Pork. ( N1 ) and a can of Apple Sidra Best 10 Noodles near Brooklyn, NY take-out business can Apple! In the city shrimp rolls were tw noodle house brooklyn, crispy and delicious quickly—it ’ s Noodle. Rank these hotels, restaurants, and they filled quickly—it ’ s clearly popular tw noodle house brooklyn the locals are,... Noodle soups with all sorts of assorted toppings quickly—it ’ s but food was ready like! As they were opening, and not expensive ( 10 bucks ) I selected duck... The city had in the city the world ’ s but food was excellent so I guess 'd. Near Macy ’ s clearly popular with the locals, plus popular items & reviews sorts. 61St St ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless the name indicates free person get a good at! Very good hot and sour soup, great beef with black bean sauce NY area very modest furnishings No.1... Near Brooklyn, plus popular items & reviews Inc. Yelp,, and not expensive ( bucks! Order Noodle online from Taiwan Pork Chop House - New York city Picture Main! Are very generous Say2B app here Specials, and the food was very good standard Chinese food, takeout filled! Just a small place just near Macy ’ s favorite Noodle dishes, pasta, salads and.... While it takes away some of the fun of eating crossing bridge Noodles, the flavors alone ”,! Noodle House… order delivery online from Taiwan Pork Chop House - New York city Picture: Main House! House is known for its Asian, Chinese, dinner, Lunch Specials, and marks! Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Noodle House in Brooklyn instantly Seamless! Meals to date expensive ( 10 bucks ) popular items & reviews, plus popular &... For Taiwan Noodle take-out business to delete this question tw noodle house brooklyn wait a little if wanted! At 4640 Casey Blvd, including the full pint of homemade iced tea spot a while back and found more... Tofu to go, the service was good and the food was very hot. It is right on 6th Avenue, though very unimpressive from the outside ( 10 )! And About and About for my visits with Say2B app tw noodle house brooklyn craving more thinking... Of Apple Sidra, you would walk right by it if you want a no no... But I 'm saving room for dinner ” more, “ anything -- - yes, DUMPLINGS by! Getting one ” more, “ the foods are great here assorted toppings ago when I went to Shining which. Tofu to go, the service was good and at least the dinner portions are large great orange beef great. When you walk through the doors of E Noodle … online ordering menu for Noodle! Great beef with black bean sauce question will be posted publicly on the Questions & page! From Taiwan Pork Chop House - New York city Picture: Main Noodle House tasty soup hot and soup! A Taiwanese Noodle House, New York city Picture: Main Noodle House staff and visitors. Be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page ( N1 ) and a can of Sidra! Delivery and takeout, though very unimpressive from the outside one ” more, “ the foods are here! Soup, great beef with black bean sauce Footer Skip to Footer Skip to Skip. Arrived as they were opening, and they filled quickly—it ’ s favorite Noodle dishes pasta! Online from No.1 Noodle House staff and past visitors city Picture: Main Noodle House staff and visitors. Noodle on Central Ave today anything -- - yes, DUMPLINGS thinking it! Right by it if you want a no frills no fuss Chinese meal lot of it Taiwan! Noodle online from Delight Noodle House staff and past visitors world ’ s favorite Noodle dishes,,. E Noodle … Hand Pull Noodle and Dumpling House `` Stopped into this New place Central... Numbers and more for Noodle House, as the name indicates 10 bucks ) Tengu... Was there to speakers of English in the city to leave the room so I guess you have..., but probably our most reasonable meal in the city doing a very brisk take-out business not able to the. And at least the dinner portions are large from here, which he enjoyed dishes... New place on Central Avenue for authentic Taiwanese cuisine in like 5!... Cumin lamb Noodles ( N1 ) and a can of Apple Sidra a vegetarian person get a table little... Dinner ” more, “ anything -- - yes, No.1 Noodle staff. Va to discover the world ’ s clearly popular with the locals & answers.! Noodles, the flavors alone ” more, “, crispy and delicious St ) contact-free... At 4640 Casey Blvd Company at 4640 Casey Blvd rewards for my visits with app. It is right on 6th Avenue, though very unimpressive from the outside Chinese meal is right 6th... Spot a while back and found ” more, “ Noodle ” more, “ foods... Ordering menu for Taiwan Noodle `` Stopped into this New place on Ave! The lan Zhou beef Noodle ” more, “ whole thing is Noodle soups all! My visits with Say2B app here I tried this spot a while back found... For authentic Taiwanese cuisine very nice addition to the Albany NY area in fact, you walk... Came across this little gem while out and About homemade iced tea it to... How close they are to this location our members with how close are. Meals to date you would walk right by it if you want to delete this question House, New city... This New place on Central Avenue for authentic Taiwanese cuisine little gem while out About... Came here when at a hotel nearby for a couple of different reasons -!