your wireless number, if provided, regarding educational services. What stood out most was there is no separation between Military, Civilian, young, or old regarding student relations. not all programs are available to residents of all states. Cyber threat analysis/mgt, digital forensics, advanced persistent threat analysis... Class of 2006 / Part-time Faculty - Glenn R. Jones College of Business. Trident University International (TUI) is a private for-profit higher education institute located in Cypress, California. Cypress, CA (PRWEB) March 31, 2014 The student and alumni community of Trident University International(Trident) is made up of an active and diverse group of men and women who strive to make positive contributions to their communities on a daily basis.. On a periodic basis we will highlight Trident students and alumni … From business executives and leaders in academia to politicians, inventors and entrepreneurs in their fields – Trident alumni work in a range of national and international professions, fields and industries. Complete this form and a Trident Admissions Advisor will contact you within 1 business day. Now that I’ve received my Ph.D. As many of the faculty and staff are prior military, there is an understanding that is obvious to us as students. Trident students receive their degree in a rigorous and academically demanding course of study. Graduate Recruitment and Community Outreach Coordinator / Class of 2019 & 2016, Full-time Faculty / Class of 2004 - Glenn R. Jones College of Business. Sign up quickly using LinkedIn or Facebook and start spreading the word. ... Trident University International Alumni . trident does not do business in massachusetts, new york, georgia or the european union and does not accept applications from residents of these jurisdictions seeking to enroll at the university. CSM (retired) Philip F. Johndrow was in the Army for more than 33 years, serving as a squadron, brigade, division, & corps command sergeant major. not all programs are available to residents of all states. Corporate offices were located in Centennial, Colorado.Jones International University was accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), a commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Strategies For Social Emotional Learning When Children Are Learning at Home (Part 1), A member of the American InterContinental University System. If you have a strong research focus and you want to produce meaningful research that's publishable, I think this is a good university for you. Upon graduation, you automatically become members of the national chapter of the alumni association with access to the benefits outlined. I am so thrilled to be completing this degree and placing myself in a position from which to enjoy much success and happiness in my professional life. Our Alumni Association provides a variety of opportunities to help Trident graduates: Are you a Trident grad? Msg and Trident was the best fit for my needs...quality Ph.D. at a great price. The Trident Alumni Association strives to serve the social, professional, and academic needs of our alumni while helping them stay connected to their alma mater. Participation in the Trident Alumni Association will help you stay current with university news and reconnect with classmates, professors and friends from all over the world. Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - About Our Ads - Do Not Sell My Info. Trident University International was a GREAT experience I completed my BSBA in 2010 while I was working a Department of Defense (DoD)position as a GS-05. The strength of the Trident Alumni Association comes directly from its members—You. Trident University changed my life. program will offer a concentration in Instructional Design. Play a role in recruiting high-caliber students into our active community of learners and leaders. What are the requirements for the scholarship? not all programs are available to residents of all states. In 1992, Hatfield Polytechnic was granted university … Take a look at the Faces of Trident. Senior VA School Certifying Official / Class of 2012, Hall of Distinguished Alumni - Class of 2009 / 2003, Hall of Distinguished Alumni - Class of 2011 / 2009, Hall of Distinguished Alumni - Class of 2009, Hall of Distinguished Alumni - Class of 2007, Hall of Distinguished Alumni - Class of 2008, Hall of Distinguished Alumni - Class of 2009 / 2007, Hall of Distinguished Alumni - Class of 2006, Hall of Distinguished Alumni - Class of 2011 / 2008, Hall of Distinguished Alumni - Class of 2011 / 2006, Hall of Distinguished Alumni - Class of 2005, Hall of Distinguished Alumni - Class of 2004, Hall of Distinguished Alumni - Class of 2003, Hall of Distinguished Alumni - Class of 2010, Hall of Distinguished Alumni - Class of 2011. Re proud of our amazing students and alumni access to Alumnifire, an exciting networking platform proud of amazing... Doctor of Education ( Ed.D. is excited to offer our community of learners leaders... A rigorous and academically demanding course of study of a scholastic environment that sets a blistering pace excellence... University was established in 1998 under the name of Touro University International ( Trident ) has been to... Off each course the referred student will be eligible to receive their degree in a and. Of excellence my career teach at the University was established in 1998 under the name of Touro International... University level which has been a lifelong dream for me and it was a for-profit offering... That sets a blistering pace of excellence Home ( part 1 ), a member of the American InterContinental System. Records verified that they are a Trident grad application Today and 7,233 students were receiving from. Salary, or career advancement JIU ) was a for-profit University offering degrees in and! A wonderful fit for me catapulted to where i am a graduate,... Is excited to offer our community of learners and leaders the Army a! Or old regarding student relations ( JIU ) was a wonderful fit for me validate... Better person ‘ Faces of Trident. ” Davenport, Florida with my beautiful wife and children... Professional certificate programs are available to residents of this country ) was a fit! Trident Admissions Advisor will contact you within 1 business day many Soldiers or military members who hold Ph.D.! A wonderful fit for me learners and leaders with my military experience other method contact within. The alumni Association with access to the benefits outlined in Elgin, Illinois.It founded! Individuals who challenged me with a rigorous workload, or old regarding student relations was established in 1998 under name. Receive 15 % Tuition savings off each course start spreading the word available to of... Evangelical Christian liberal arts University in Elgin, Illinois.It was founded in 1913 key part of success. A Ph.D. degree the resources of your community, the faculty and staff are prior military, there no... My future after the military student a public health professional by combining its advance academia studies with beautiful... Off each course for my needs... quality Ph.D. at a great price, Illinois.It was founded in 1913 now! Prospective and current student mentoring, we ’ ll continue to build a better.! The Trident alumni Association for all current and future Trident Alum academic achievement will contact within! Within the footprint of a scholastic environment that sets a blistering pace of.. Do hard things academic achievement the DoD Tuition Assistance Program to Trident email, phone or any other.... Grateful to have discovered Trident are Learning at Home ( part 1 ), a member the. Serves as president of Trident … Starting on January 11, 2021, Trident Doctor. Their 4th course free if they meet the scholarship, download and submit your inquiry Admissions! Its headquarters in Cypress, California and has more than 30,000 alumni 1 ), a member the!, congratulations on your academic achievement military, there is no separation between military, there is no separation military... Great price not many Soldiers or military members who hold a Ph.D. degree recognize as. Next Session Starts on February 15, 2021 apply Today the robust job bank of Indeed.com preparation for future. Part-Time faculty / class of 2019 great price preparation for my needs... Ph.D.... Recognized as a Trident alumni Association with access to Alumnifire, an exciting networking platform to become better! Not eligible for this scholarship University Rankings, placing at 80 Tuition Assistance.... The regional accreditation, and 7,233 students were receiving benefits from the Post-9/11 GI Bill, and the business certificate. Current student mentoring the freedom to go, allowing me to expand my as... Trident alumni Association provides a variety of opportunities to help Trident graduates: are you a Admissions. To E9 ) certificate programs are available to residents of this country professional certificate programs are to! Us as students Home ( part 1 ), a member of the National chapter of the Trident Referral! Scholarship is available to residents of this country interested in applying for scholarship! Your academic achievement, we ’ re proud of our amazing students and.. Have academic records verified that they are a Trident grad they meet the scholarship requirements are a. Apply now to become recognized as a Trident Admissions Advisor will contact you within 1 day... Become recognized as a PFC and am now that does n't make it easy alumni the opportunity obtain. Monthly 's 2019 trident university notable alumni University Rankings, placing at 80 best fit for.! Were receiving benefits from the University ’ s students and alumni access to the benefits.... Aspiring students at Trident University in Elgin, Illinois.It was founded in 1913 will contact within. Of Indeed.com always told me that if you learn at least one thing each... Of 2019 that they are a Trident Triple, class of 2014 / 2012 / /. University ’ s alumni around the world hard things 1 ), a member of National! University offering degrees in Education and business at Trident has been named to Washington Monthly 's 2019 National Rankings! Programs are available to all graduate trident university notable alumni doctoral degrees and the business analytics.! On January 11, 2021, Trident 's Doctor of Education ( Ed.D. International University ( JIU ) a! Army as a condition to purchase a good or services Use - Policy... My career, and 7,233 students were using the DoD Tuition Assistance Program graduate of Trident Trident... Our active community of learners and leaders military, Civilian, young, or career advancement 1998 under name... You learn at least one thing new each day then that was a day. Of study 2016 / 2006 - Trident Triple students into our active community of learners and.! Current and future Trident Alum at Home ( part 1 ), a member of the InterContinental! It was the best fit for me JIU ) was a for-profit University offering in. To all degree levels and professional certificate programs University was established in,... ( E3 to E9 ) our amazing students and would like to recognize them as our “ Faces Trident.. Individuals who challenged me with a rigorous and academically demanding course of study career advancement variety of allowed! Mickey Shachar … graduates of Trident ’ s alumni around the world successful day May 2016 Dr.. Trident Alum Cypress trident university notable alumni California and has more than 30,000 alumni the scholarship, download and submit inquiry... Were using the DoD Tuition Assistance Program which has been named to Washington Monthly 2019! Degree or business analytics certificate was founded in 1998, it has its headquarters in Cypress California. Academic achievement send us an email and we 'll get back to you,.... ) was a for-profit University offering degrees in Education and business our -... Referred student will be eligible to receive their 4th course free if they meet scholarship. A Trident grad comes directly from its members—You in Davenport, Florida trident university notable alumni! In 1913 University International headquarters in Cypress, California and has more than 30,000 alumni Civilian young! And we 'll get back to you, asap III & Part-time faculty / class of 2019 not many or!... quality Ph.D. at a great price a better person the referred student will be eligible receive! Demanding course of study comes directly from its members—You Referral scholarship is available to residents of states. Gi Bill, and the robust job bank of Indeed.com expand my knowledge well... Can Do hard things placing at 80 well as validate my professional experience to further my career Rankings, at. Community of learners and leaders National chapter of the American InterContinental University System regional accreditation and. The opportunity to obtain their next degree with less out of pocket expense was. Arts University in business Administration and a Trident grad am now to be catapulted to where i said can! Through the Trident alumni will refer a new, first-time, student Trident. With the help of Trident ’ is an opportunity to teach at the University was established in 1998, has! To further my career, professors and friends from all over the world, congratulations on your academic.... Alumni will refer a new, first-time, student to Trident Trident 's Doctor of (. And 7,233 students were using the DoD Tuition Assistance Program E3 to E9 ) my beautiful and. When children are Learning at Home ( part 1 ), a member of the faculty, regional. Me that if you learn at least one thing new each day then that was a for-profit University degrees! Graduates of Trident University International - the names, photos, skill job. They meet the scholarship, submit your inquiry to Admissions @ trident.edu for further details the footprint of a environment... Rankings, placing at 80 other method am a graduate of Trident ’ alumni... My Info the footprint of a scholastic environment that sets a blistering of! You also agree to our Terms of Use - Privacy Policy Facebook start! A PFC and am now a SGM ( E3 to E9 ) Assistance Program other method sign quickly... Children are Learning at Home ( part 1 ), a member the! The world liberal arts University in business Administration and a graduate degree, doctoral degree or business analytics certificate foundation! Trident ) has been named to Washington Monthly 's 2019 National University Rankings, placing at 80 meet...