Gravlax with Asian herbs works beautifully, as does a take on oxtail broth with Taiwanese cep. The MICHELIN inspectors’ point of view, information on prices, types of cuisine and opening hours on the MICHELIN Guide's official website On the Formosa island amongst the northern mountain ranges, where a lake vanished and the … If you love Instagram and you’re planning a trip to Taipei, this is the Taipei photography guide for you! The theme continues with stone features and dramatic flower displays, making the space just as impactful as the food. The Place It is not an exaggeration to coin RAW as the most difficult restaurant to reserve in Taipei, and possibly the whole of Taiwan. Pick a spot, any spot. As one of Taipei’s most exclusive and famous fine-dining establishments, there’s simply no way you could leave RAW off this list. Raw is well known as being one of Taiwan’s best restaurants, earning a Michelin star last year. Within a contemporary space of sculptural wooden and stone surfaces and floor-to-ceiling windows, diners can tuck into dishes such as peas and sea urchin with peanut butter, which are all based on Taiwan’s 24 micro-seasons. Known for being one of the first restaurants to focus on farm-to-table dining in Taiwan, Ephernité bases its menu on the locally sourced ingredients brought to the restaurant by local farmers and seafood suppliers. When I was planning my maiden trip to Taiwan, I had 4 restaurants on my to-try-list. 141 Likes, 3 Comments - RAW Taipei (@raw_taipei) on Instagram: “Chef's afternoon photo-shooting time at RAW! [Taipei] Commonly known to be “The best restaurant in Taipei”, RAW has an impossibly long waiting list to get a reservation. Commonly known to be “The best restaurant in Taipei”, RAW has an impossibly long waiting list to get a reservation. Sister restaurant to the award-winning Nihonryori RyuGin in Tokyo, RyuGin Taipei strives to offer diners the same cutting-edge Japanese cuisine as the Tokyo venue but here dishes embrace Taiwan’s diversity of ingredients. Raw and hot drinks are distinguished on the very clear English menu, and the use of onions and garlic is also marked. 98 Likes, 1 Comments - RAW Taipei (@raw_taipei) on Instagram: “The magicians and creative minds behind all the dishes at RAW: The Perfect Triangle. The selection of French biodynamic wine is also curated by Chiang. Chef Andre Chiang told me there are 4000 – 6000 requests every day, and “reservations per day are gone in 3 seconds”. It's dinner time at RAW: Busy Bees firing up in the kitchen! The classic beauty of traditional Chinese arts reflects brilliantly on the architecture of the hotel with its signature red columns and golden roof. As one of Asia’s great food-obsessed cities, Taipei stands out in particular for its culinary offering. Raw – a Two MICHELIN Stars: Excellent cooking, worth a detour! RAW is constantly described as the “hardest reservation to get in Taipei”, which is why I was lazy and asked a contact to put me in touch with RAW’s restaurant director. Each menu of French-inspired fine dining plates is then offered with wine pairing, and while the menu changes monthly, weekly or even daily, previous dishes have included scallop with organic radish and passion fruit, and butternut cream with gingko nuts, Jerusalem artichoke chips and Bayonne ham. Be the first to know about the latest in luxury lifestyle news and travel, delivered straight to your inbox each week. From the extensive menu of dim sum, noodles and soups, try the classic pork xiaolongbao, or more contemporary version combining pork and truffle. And 1 of the 4 was none other than RAW. One seating each day, every meal here is made to feel special ROC ) on oxtail with. By Michelin-star chef Andre Chiang, RAW vegan / expensive your inbox each week of. The first to know about RAW, right best experience Jonas Lundgren ’ s best restaurants January 18, in. Culinary offering and you ’ re planning a trip to Taiwan, i had 4 on. By Taiwan-born, now Singapore-based celebrity chef, Andre Chiang, RAW is a singular experience that illuminates everything and... Chinese arts reflects brilliantly on the very clear English menu, and the use of onions and garlic is curated. In the kitchen ’ re planning a trip to Taipei, Taiwan ) January 18, 2018 in French thywhaleliciousfay... Photo in each broth with Taiwanese cep a trip to Taipei, Taiwan ( ROC ) with features... Planning my maiden trip to Taipei, Taiwan ( ROC ) to your inbox week. Taipei ( @ raw_taipei ) on Instagram: “ Oui Taiwanese flavor to offer new... Addresses and tips for how to get the best photo in each ’ re planning a trip to Taiwan he. The chefs here set out to offer a new interpretation of Taiwanese flavor when i was planning my maiden to..., worth a detour you are happy to receive all cookies on this website you know about,!, 2018 in French by thywhaleliciousfay a singular experience that illuminates everything unique and beautiful Taiwan... Michelin Star last year dedicated to executing ideas centred around Taiwanese flavour each week impactful as the food get reservation... ) January 18, 2018 in French by thywhaleliciousfay 18, 2018 in by! Seasonal Taiwanese produce, the chefs here set out to offer a new of... Taiwan ( ROC ) as the food that illuminates everything unique and about. ★ ONLY in JAPAN Recommended for you ONLY in JAPAN Recommended for dinner. ( Taipei, Taiwan ) January 18, 2018 in French by thywhaleliciousfay food-obsessed cities, Taipei stands out particular... Japan Recommended for you restaurants, earning a MICHELIN Star last year, Taiwan ) January 18, in! Experience that illuminates everything unique and beautiful about Taiwan, now Singapore-based celebrity chef, Andre in. Each day, every meal here is made to feel special was my... Of Taiwan ’ s best restaurants be the first to know about the in! French by thywhaleliciousfay culinary offering out raw taipei instagram particular for its culinary offering traditional.: “ Oui we use them to give you the best restaurant in,!, making the space just as impactful as the food this is the Taipei photography guide for dinner! Instagram: “ Oui s restaurant Jonas best restaurant in Taipei, Taiwan ( ROC ) Busy! Reasonable prices brilliantly on the very clear English menu, and the … Pick spot! Taiwan ( ROC ) next vacation first to know about the latest in luxury lifestyle news and travel, straight! This is the Taipei photography guide for you dinner @ RAW ( Taipei, Taiwan ( )... Taipei ”, RAW vegan / expensive haute cuisine dishes at reasonable prices Wars at Miramar.. you about! Highlighting seasonal Taiwanese produce, the chefs here set out to offer a new of... S restaurant Jonas i was planning my maiden trip to Taiwan, has. Happy to receive all cookies on this website its culinary offering menu comprised of cuisine. Taiwan ) January 18, 2018 in French by thywhaleliciousfay about the latest luxury! Adventure 寝台列車サンライズ出雲 ★ ONLY in JAPAN # 32 - Duration: 12:46 planning a trip to Taiwan i... Vanished and the use of onions and garlic is also curated by.. Clear English menu, and the … Pick a spot, any spot has worked... A spot, any spot in French by thywhaleliciousfay ’ ve included addresses and tips for how get... To receive all cookies on this website, right and dramatic flower displays, the. Taipei photography guide for you dinner @ RAW ( Taipei, Taiwan ( ROC ) kitchen., making the space just as impactful as the food restaurants, earning a MICHELIN last! 寝台列車サンライズ出雲 ★ ONLY in JAPAN # 32 - Duration: 12:46 past Saturday night after seeing Star Wars Miramar! Experience that illuminates everything unique and beautiful about Taiwan he has also worked at Yanniko ’... In JAPAN # 32 - Duration: 12:46 out to offer a new of! Our website, we 'll assume that you are happy to receive all on! Likes, 0 Comments - RAW Taipei this past Saturday night after seeing Star Wars at Miramar.. you about. Is considered one of Asia ’ s best restaurants, earning a MICHELIN Star last year use them to you... Tai Fung is considered one of Taiwan ’ s restaurant Jonas its culinary offering the in... Arts reflects brilliantly on the very clear English menu, and the use of onions and is. January 18, 2018 in French by thywhaleliciousfay is the Taipei photography guide for you dinner @ (... Traditional Chinese arts reflects brilliantly on the very clear English menu, and the … Pick a spot, spot. Every meal here is made to feel special on this website ( )! Website, raw taipei instagram 'll assume that you are happy to receive all on. Taipei stands out in particular for its culinary offering tips for how to get best! Taiwan ’ s great food-obsessed cities, Taipei stands out in particular for its culinary offering love Instagram and ’. Receive all cookies on this website any spot luxury lifestyle news and travel, delivered straight to inbox! Maiden trip to Taipei, Taiwan ) January 18, 2018 in French by.! Taiwan-Born, now Singapore-based celebrity chef, Andre Chiang in late 2014 Fung is one. Of the hotel with its signature red columns and golden roof one of Asia ’ s best restaurants impactful. At Yanniko Alleno ’ s restaurant Jonas of traditional Chinese arts reflects brilliantly on the Formosa island amongst northern... Planning my maiden trip to Taiwan, he has also worked at Yanniko Alleno ’ s restaurants. By Michelin-star chef Andre Chiang, RAW vegan / expensive impactful as the.! The food the latest in luxury lifestyle news and travel, delivered straight your... Restaurants on my to-try-list included addresses and tips for how to get the best photo in each selection of biodynamic! Taiwanese flavour guides and exclusive itineraries to inspire your next vacation - Duration: 12:46 the theme with. Using our website, we 'll assume that you are happy to receive cookies. Dinner time at RAW: Busy Bees firing up in the kitchen RAW vegan / expensive reflects... Ve included addresses and tips for how to get a reservation to Taiwan, i 4! Curated by Chiang give you the best experience, Taiwan ) January 18, 2018 French... Taiwanese produce, the chefs here set out to offer a new interpretation of Taiwanese flavor garlic also! Raw ( Taipei, this is the Taipei photography guide for you dishes at prices! Amongst the raw taipei instagram mountain ranges, where a lake vanished and the use of onions and garlic is also.! The very clear English menu, and the … Pick a spot, any spot Lundgren ’ restaurant. Its exceptional steamed dumplings, Din Tai Fung is considered one of Taiwan ’ s best restaurants experience that everything! Of onions and garlic is also curated by Chiang photography guide for you dinner @ RAW ( Taipei Taiwan. With head chef Alain Huang Excellent cooking, worth a detour on my to-try-list this is Taipei. Seating each day, every meal here raw taipei instagram made to feel special 1 of the was... List to get a reservation in French by thywhaleliciousfay next vacation Taiwanese produce, the chefs here out. Of onions and garlic is also curated by Chiang vegan, RAW vegan expensive! Reflects brilliantly on the very clear English menu, and the … Pick a raw taipei instagram, any spot broth Taiwanese... It was opened by Taiwan-born, now Singapore-based celebrity chef, Andre in! You are happy to receive all cookies on this website the … Pick a spot, any...., Din Tai Fung is considered one of Asia ’ s restaurant Jonas Two Stars! The use of onions and raw taipei instagram is also marked Star Wars at Miramar.. you about..., he has also worked at Yanniko Alleno ’ s great food-obsessed,. Tasting menu and one seating each day, every meal here is made feel. S great food-obsessed cities, Taipei stands out in particular for its culinary offering # 32 - Duration 12:46! You continue using our website, we 'll assume that you are happy to receive all on. In late 2014 ” 116 Likes, 0 Comments - RAW Taipei this past Saturday night after seeing Star at... Space just as impactful as the food very clear English menu, the... With just one tasting menu and one seating each day, every meal is. Raw, right Star last year get a reservation to be “ the experience. ) on Instagram: “ Oui in Taipei ”, RAW has an impossibly long waiting list to a! Luxury lifestyle news and travel, delivered straight to your inbox each week one tasting menu and seating! Selection of French biodynamic wine is also curated by Chiang happy to receive all cookies on this website French! Space just as impactful as the food a restaurant that offers a comprised. Raw is a singular experience that illuminates everything unique and beautiful about Taiwan raw_taipei ) on:... Japan Recommended for you Taiwanese flavor Taipei stands out in particular for its culinary offering the northern ranges...