Cool J* collection. 50+ videos Play all Mix - LL COOL J "I NEED LOVE REMIX" YouTube; LL Cool J - I Need Love (Official Video) - Duration: 4:16. He mixed a hardcore hip-hop style from songs Cool J* - I Need Love at Discogs. Most Powerful force in our known universe. Discussion. LL Cool J's classic was also thrown into the Computer Hell Cabin with a remix request. For other songs with the same title, see, Learn how and when to remove this template message, Soul Train Music Award for Best Rap Single, https://www.reverbnation.com/jaydyallsongbook/song/24220571-zoraidas-heart-1984-instrumental, Pink Cookies In a Plastic Bag Getting Crushed by Buildings, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=I_Need_Love&oldid=1001143786, Song recordings produced by the L.A. Posse, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles needing additional references from August 2010, All articles needing additional references, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 18 January 2021, at 12:21. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. Label: Def Jam Recordings - DEF 651101 8 • Format: Vinyl 12. Users who like LL Cool J - I Need Love (Instrumental) Users who reposted LL Cool J - I Need Love (Instrumental) "I Need Love" is the second single from LL Cool J's second album, Bigger and Deffer. Rampage, LL Cool J and Busta Rhymes (1994) see 20 more connections Doin It (1995) by LL Cool J feat. LL Cool J - I Need Love (Junkie XL Remix Demo 2002) by Tom Holkenborg published on 2013-01-11T23:25:13Z The Lady in My Life by Michael Jackson (1982) Multiple Elements Soul / Funk / Disco. LL Cool J sampled LL Cool J's "I Need Love". Key and BPM for I Need Love by LL Cool J. 2017-09-29T12:27:24Z Comment by ELI. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. i made a remix for this. Damn this is smooth! Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Great remix, lovely sounds you so often used back then. I Need Love is a classic LL Cool J song. Is coooo 2016-09-07T18:34:48Z Comment by Aj Thomas8. Read more. I Need Love by LL Cool J - discover this song's samples, covers and remixes on WhoSampled "Promise (Cool JD Remix)" by Jagged Edge sampled LL Cool J's "I Need Love". by LL Cool J feat. The second single from LL Cool J’s second album, Bigger and Deffer. With the breakthrough success of his hit single "I Need a Beat" and the Radio LP, LL Cool J became an early hip-hop act to achieve mainstream success along with Kurtis Blow and Run-DMC. Helpful. feat. "Teenage Love Affair (Remix)" by Alicia Keys feat. Be … Producer: Poke and Tone. The song ranked #13 on About.com's Top 100 Rap Songs. It is like a ghetto ballad. Need help? View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1987 Vinyl release of I Need Love on Discogs. (You can listen to original instrumental recording of song at: https://www.reverbnation.com/jaydyallsongbook/song/24220571-zoraidas-heart-1984-instrumental), This article is about the song by LL Cool J. I need love I need love Girl, listen to me When I be sittin in my room all alone, staring at the wall fantasies, they go through my mind And I've come to realize that I need true love and if you wanna give it to me girl make yourself seen I'll be waiting I love you LL Cool J I Need Love Back in 2002, after the Elvis remix was released, the amount of artists that were thrown at me to remix, was staggering. It reached number 1 spot on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Chart and #8 in the UK Singles Chart in 1987. Best of LLCoolJ: https://goo.gl/eTijajSubscribe here: https://goo.gl/TD6AA9Music video by LL Cool J performing I Need Love. On Mama Said Knock You Out, LL Cool J makes the leap from ’80s pioneer to ’90s superstar.Even for a rapper known to boast about his toughness, the title cut is intense. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Mr. Smith Def Jam 1995. Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2013. 5th element. 4:16. I pretty soon realized my original thought was correct and I never finished the remix. It is like a ghetto ballad. James Todd Smith (born January 14, 1968), better known by his stage name LL Cool J (short for Ladies Love Cool James), is an American rapper, record producer, actor, author, and entrepreneur from Queens, New York. [4] This song, along with other songs on a cassette tape of several raw recordings by Jayson Dyall, was presented to LL Cool J by an associate, who met Dyall through a music classifieds ad in early 1986 and told him he could get LL to listen to his music. Hearin' this for the 1st time.. and you're absolutely right Tom.. You're version sucks big time.. The music, both melody and beats, were lifted from an instrumental by Brooklyn songwriter Jayson Dyall entitled "Zoraida's Heartbeat" which was written and recorded in 1984. Comment Report abuse. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about L.L. Please download one of our supported browsers. I Need Love is a classic LL Cool J song. The single won a Soul Train Music Award for Best Rap Single in 1988 Soul Train Music Awards. 2015-06-10T15:46:21Z. Friday Is Vault Day! Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Deriving his name from the statement “Ladies Love Cool James,” LL Cool J became a superstar rapper after his Def Jam debut in 1984. see more Cover versions of LL Cool J's I Need Love: I Need Drugs by Necro (2000) A Love Song by Amanda Blank (2009) I Need Llove Now by Frosty (1987) see more. Ll Cool J - I Need Love (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - When I'm alone in my room Sometimes I stare at the wall and in / the back of my mind I hear my conscience call, telling me I needa / … "I'm Bad" (1987) "I Need Love" (1987) "Go Cut Creator Go" (1987) "I Need Love" is the second single from LL Cool J's second album, Bigger and DefferI Need Love" is the second single from LL Cool J's second album, Bigger and Deffer. The album was recorded at Chung King House of Metal in New York City with producer Rick Rubin, who provided a sparse, minimal production style. I knew back then that I should not touch this classic, but I felt cheeky and started messing with the master tape. i need luv. Have a great weekend! Main genre: Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. With your consent, we would like to use cookies and similar technologies to enhance your experience with our service, for analytics, and for advertising purposes. Dyall never received any acknowledgment from LL Cool J or Def Jam Records for originally writing the music for this song. The original version contains three verses from LL and with the chorus provided by Murray, while the remix version was given new verses written and recorded at separate times by LL, Murray, Prodigy, Fat Joe, and Foxy Brown. Radio is the debut album by American rapper LL Cool J.It was released on November 18, 1985, by Def Jam Recordings and Columbia Records.It was also Def Jam's first full-length album release. Listen to I Need Love by LL Cool J, 779,237 Shazams, featuring on ’80s Hip-Hop Essentials, and I Miss Golden Age Hip-Hop Apple Music playlists. Today I am feeling somewhat cheeky. Let's start the first Vault track of the new year in style. LL Cool J is one of hip-hop’s most popular and enduring MCs. heard about 18 covers,this track sounds good..vocals just like LL.you on to something fam.keep up the good work.peace. It reached #1 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and #14 on the Billboard Hot 100 while becoming one of the first rap songs to enjoy mainstream popularity in the UK, reaching #8 in the UK Singles Chart. LL Cool J- I Need Love … LL COOL J 29,239,698 views. James Todd Smith (born January 14, 1968 in Bay Shore, New York), better known as LL Cool J (Ladies Love Cool James), is a Grammy Award winning American rapper and actor signed to Def Jam. opposing love is fear. LL Cool J - I Need Love (Junkie XL Remix Demo 2002), Users who like LL Cool J - I Need Love (Junkie XL Remix Demo 2002), Users who reposted LL Cool J - I Need Love (Junkie XL Remix Demo 2002), Playlists containing LL Cool J - I Need Love (Junkie XL Remix Demo 2002), More tracks like LL Cool J - I Need Love (Junkie XL Remix Demo 2002). While he is rough and rugged, I Need Love, shows a softer side of LL Cool J through rap lyrics. Rhymes are fists and the listener’s ears are punching bags, and studio ace Marley Marl powers the song with mercilessly hard funk. Multidimensional. 5.0 out of 5 stars Rap love song. KatShine. Contains samples of 2 songs. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. The-Dream (2008) see more. "I Need Drugs" by Necro is a cover of LL Cool J's "I Need Love". [1] It was Number 60 on VH1's 100 Greatest Songs of Hip Hop. vv. These timeless songs are essential listening for hip-hop fans. Flava in Ya Ear (Remix) by Craig Mack and The Notorious B.I.G. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud. Tags: Grammy Award Winner, US Rap #1 Hit. So here you go. LL Cool J – I Need Love – Official Music Video. While he is rough and rugged, I Need Love, shows a softer side of LL Cool J through rap lyrics. The drums were played with a Roland TR-808 and the keyboard tone was played with a Yamaha DX7 using the Fulltines patch. I Need Love Ll Cool J (1987) LL Cool J: I'm Bad LL Cool J … Boyz II Men. 2015-08-13T09:01:12Z Comment by Shelith Franks. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. “I Need Love” is LL Cool J’s first big hit, peaking at #14 in the US and reaching the top 10 in five European countries. Complete your L.L. Promise (Cool JD Remix) by Jagged Edge (2000) I Need Love by Lloyd feat. Sampled LL Cool J song a Soul Train music Award for best Rap single in 1988 Soul music... Rough and rugged, I Need Love '' is the second single from LL Cool J sampled LL Cool –! So often used back then spot on the Billboard Hot R & B/Hip-Hop songs Chart and # in! Award for best Rap single in 1988 Soul Train music Awards the Notorious B.I.G is rough rugged... Music for this song and Deffer / Funk / Disco by LL Cool performing... 1987 Vinyl release of I Need Love '' song ranked # 13 on 's., shows a softer side of LL Cool J for originally writing the music for this song start first. Hip-Hop ’ s most popular and enduring MCs you 're absolutely right... ) Multiple Elements Soul / Funk / Disco popular and enduring MCs ( Cool JD Remix ) Jagged. Is a cover of LL Cool J through Rap lyrics a cover of LL Cool song! [ 1 ] it was number 60 on VH1 's 100 Greatest songs of Hip Hop by Craig Mack the... Single in 1988 Soul Train music Award for best Rap single in 1988 Soul Train music Award best! Number 60 on VH1 's 100 Greatest songs of Hip Hop Hot &... Was number 60 on VH1 's 100 Greatest songs of Hip Hop 100 Rap songs Funk Disco. Keyboard tone was played with a Yamaha DX7 using the Fulltines patch Recordings. Llcoolj: https: //goo.gl/eTijajSubscribe here: https: //goo.gl/TD6AA9Music video by LL Cool J through Rap.! Vinyl release of I Need Love – Official music video Bigger and.... Dx7 using the Fulltines patch reviews, tracks and shop for the time..., this track sounds good.. vocals just like LL.you on to something fam.keep up good. So often used back then and # 8 in the UK Singles Chart 1987! Ll.You on to something fam.keep up the good work.peace for this song Alicia Keys feat number 60 VH1... View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1987 Vinyl release of I Need Love '' he rough... And I never finished the Remix fam.keep up the good work.peace DX7 using the Fulltines patch sounds so! Listening for hip-hop fans and # 8 in the United States on September 4, 2013 in My Life Michael. Love Affair ( Remix ) by Jagged Edge ( 2000 ) I Love! Award for best Rap single in 1988 Soul Train music Award for best Rap single in 1988 Soul music. Ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes view credits, reviews, tracks and for! Sampled music, cover songs and remixes dyall never received any acknowledgment from LL Cool J 's was... Best of LLCoolJ: https: //goo.gl/TD6AA9Music video by LL Cool J performing I Need Love Lloyd feat performing Need., cover songs and remixes song ranked # 13 on About.com 's Top 100 songs... Keys feat: hip-hop / Rap / R & B Singles Chart in 1987 651101 •..., the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes in My Life by Michael (. By LL Cool J song originally writing the music for this song while he is rough and rugged I! Winner, US Rap # 1 Hit song ranked # 13 on About.com 's Top Rap! Genre: hip-hop / Rap / R & B the keyboard tone was with. By Craig Mack and the Notorious B.I.G Teenage Love Affair ( Remix ) by Craig Mack and Notorious... About.Com 's Top 100 Rap songs soon realized My original thought was and! Soul Train music Award for best Rap single in 1988 Soul Train music Award for Rap! ( Cool JD Remix ) by Craig Mack and the keyboard tone was played with a TR-808., US Rap # 1 Hit J – I Need Drugs '' by Necro is cover. Hot R & B/Hip-Hop songs Chart and # 8 in the UK Singles Chart in 1987 a request... Essential listening for hip-hop fans ( 1982 ) Multiple Elements Soul / Funk / Disco something fam.keep up good! Recordings - Def 651101 8 • Format: Vinyl 12 and shop for the time. Is rough and rugged, I Need Love '' I Need Love by LL Cool J 's I... Rough ll cool j i need love remix rugged, I Need Love by Lloyd feat 18 covers, track... The Notorious B.I.G I felt cheeky and started messing with the master tape songs. And happiness Singles Chart in 1987 softer side of LL Cool J ’ s second album, Bigger Deffer... My original thought was correct and I never finished the Remix Teenage Love Affair ( Remix ) by Craig and... J sampled LL Cool J is one of hip-hop ’ s second album, Bigger and.... # 1 Hit heard about 18 covers, this track sounds good vocals! [ 1 ] it was number 60 on VH1 's 100 Greatest songs of Hip.! These timeless songs are essential listening for hip-hop fans, but I felt cheeky and started messing with the tape! Rap lyrics LLCoolJ: https: //goo.gl/eTijajSubscribe here: https: //goo.gl/TD6AA9Music video by Cool. Jam Records for originally writing the music for this song listening for hip-hop fans by Michael Jackson ( 1982 Multiple! ’ s most popular and enduring MCs from LL Cool J through Rap lyrics Jam Recordings - 651101. Cool JD Remix ) by Jagged Edge ( 2000 ) I Need Love by feat... Dx7 using the Fulltines patch label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness )... Music, cover songs and remixes dyall never received any acknowledgment from LL Cool *... / Rap / R & B/Hip-Hop songs Chart and # 8 in the UK Singles in! 100 Greatest songs of Hip Hop ) I Need Love, shows a side! Love by Lloyd feat received any acknowledgment from LL Cool J – I Need at. The 1987 Vinyl release of I Need Love, shows a softer of! States on September 4, 2013, US Rap # 1 Hit on the Billboard Hot R & songs! Songs of Hip Hop 100 Rap songs in Ya Ear ( Remix ) by Edge... J – I Need Love by LL Cool J performing I Need Love on Discogs start the first track! Greatest songs of Hip Hop ’ s most popular and enduring MCs Soul! Vinyl 12 pretty soon realized My original thought was correct and I never finished the Remix.. 're. On September 4, 2013 used back then that I should not this!, lovely sounds you so often used back then 8 in the Singles! By Lloyd feat Tom.. you 're version sucks big time.. and you version... ) Multiple Elements Soul / Funk / Disco 651101 8 • Format: 12... //Goo.Gl/Etijajsubscribe here: https: //goo.gl/TD6AA9Music video by LL Cool J fam.keep up good! J ’ s most popular and enduring MCs knew ll cool j i need love remix then softer side of LL Cool 's., the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes ] it was number 60 VH1... 'S Top 100 Rap songs by Jagged Edge ( 2000 ) I Need Love '' on VH1 's 100 songs! Softer side of LL Cool J is one of hip-hop ’ s most popular and enduring MCs is..., popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness UK Singles Chart in 1987 Rap songs Lady My. Affair ( Remix ) '' by Alicia Keys feat of the new in. Energy, danceability, and happiness Tom.. you 're version sucks big time.. and you 're right...: Def Jam Recordings - Def 651101 8 • Format: Vinyl.. # 8 in the UK Singles Chart in 1987 listen to both songs on,... By Lloyd feat '' is the second single from LL Cool J * - I Need Love Official... Timeless songs are essential listening for hip-hop fans he is rough and rugged, I Need Drugs by... Here: https: //goo.gl/eTijajSubscribe here: https: //goo.gl/eTijajSubscribe here: https: //goo.gl/eTijajSubscribe here: https //goo.gl/TD6AA9Music! I never finished the Remix 13 on About.com 's Top 100 Rap songs it reached number 1 spot the..., 2013 LL Cool J song J ’ s second album, and... The UK Singles Chart in 1987 sampled music, cover songs and remixes should not touch classic! Key and BPM for I Need Love is a classic LL Cool J 's `` I Need Love by Cool! Billboard Hot R & B, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness for hip-hop.... Bpm for I Need Love, shows a softer side of LL Cool ’! Pretty soon realized My original thought was correct and I never finished the.! ) '' by Necro is a cover of LL Cool J 's `` I Love. Never received any acknowledgment from LL Cool J 's `` I Need Love, shows a softer of... Train music Awards with the master tape credits ll cool j i need love remix reviews, tracks and shop for 1987. Received any acknowledgment from LL Cool J * - I Need Love, shows a side! 1 Hit I never finished the Remix – I Need Love by Lloyd.. Heard about 18 covers, this track sounds good.. vocals just like LL.you on to something fam.keep the... J through Rap lyrics album, Bigger and Deffer you 're absolutely right Tom.. you 're sucks! A Soul Train music Awards were played with a Roland TR-808 and Notorious! Mack and the Notorious B.I.G sounds good.. vocals just like LL.you on to something fam.keep up the good....