Life Storage was founded in 1982, and we've grown to more than 850 locations nationwide. You can access your space during daily access hours of 6:00am—11:00pm. Michael Garron Hospital (MGH), Toronto. One Month Free! 5' x 5' Unit. (662) 440-5481. One Month Free! 5' x 10' Unit. The location of the unit within the facility is also important. Rent storage near you at the right price. Full Review. Search of online live auctions near you. 0 4.5 out of 5 - Based on 2 reviews. Current page Site Map; Site Map. Access Storage is proud to support the Michael Garron Hospital Foundation … Michael Garron Hospital (MGH), Toronto. 200+ Miles; Sort by: Filter SEARCH. Community Involvement. King Of Prussia, PA at Life Storage. Located in Buffalo, New York, the Company operates more than 925+ locations in 31 states and Ontario, Canada. Community Involvement. Providing care for more newcomers, children, elderly people living alone, and refugees than elsewhere in Toronto. Life Storage - Houston - East T C Jester Boulevard. Life Storage - It's your Life. Also known as "The Heart of the East", MGH serves one of Canada’s most diverse communities in Canada. Not here, Tracy was great and informative and always available. We monitor our grounds and building with surveillance cameras. On the first floor and not bad. Recognized as the most southern major city in Western Ontario, Victoria offers a unique location for its residents and visitors. More Storage Locations Near Me. 27 Virginia Storage Facilities; 5765 General Washington Dr, Alexandria, VA 22312 (703) 263-1358; View Spaces Life Storage #959 Near Springfield. Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Life Storage was founded in 1982, and we've grown to more than 850 locations nationwide. Life Storage offers storage units with features that will help protect your belongings from the Virginia climate, and great security measures like electronic keypad access. Learn more about returns, gift cards, and support. Also known as "The Heart of the East", MGH serves one of Canada’s most diverse communities in Canada. Date/Time: Jan 27, 2021 10:00 AM Like the carts and clean and organized business. More Storage Locations Near Me. Headquartered in Buffalo, New York, the company employs over 2,000 people and operates approximately 800 self-storage facilities encompassing over 55 million square feet in 28 states. Also known as "The Heart of the East", MGH serves one of Canada’s most diverse communities in Canada. Call to Book. Life Storage at 1705 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL offers month-to-month storage space rental in a variety of sizes and climates. 5.0 (5) Smooth Move Express is a moving company that’s dedicated to satisfying their customers with careful handling, arrival time accuracy, and a work ethics that’s unmatched. Providing care for more newcomers, children, elderly people living alone, and refugees than elsewhere in Toronto. Only you can open your lock. Life Storage was founded in 1982, and we've grown to more than 850 locations nationwide. Whatstorage.co.uk finds all the self storage facilities near you for easy comparison and partners you with the best Removals and Man and Van companies to help you move your belongings. One thing if you refer someone make sure they give your name so you and that person can get your discount or you will loose it. Store Space Self Storage at 515 W 9th St. in Newport is ideally located for anyone living or working in Newport, Bellevue, Covington or Cincinnati’s Central Business District. Cheap storage near me? You get convenient access with personalized keypad codes and access hours well longer than business hours. Starting at $27.00. Got a great deal and can't go wrong with a brand new unit. The company was previously known as Sovran Self Storage and Uncle Bob's Self Storage. More Storage Locations Near Me. Below is a link to a Life Storage location for Paper Shredding Bridgeview, IL click for directions. $79.00. Facility. Also known as "The Heart of the East", MGH serves one of Canada’s most diverse communities in Canada. Community Involvement. Michael Garron Hospital (MGH), Toronto. About Life Storage Company About; Sustainability; Blog; FAQ; Investor Relations; Third Party Management; Careers; My Account My Account; Menu. Providing care for more newcomers, children, elderly people living alone, and refugees than elsewhere in Toronto. Also known as "The Heart of the East", MGH serves one of Canada’s most diverse communities in Canada. Please contact them directly for pricing and hours. With prices starting at $16/month, Life Storage facility #585 provides clean, affordable storage Units near Winchester in Houston, TX. More Storage Locations Near Me. Michael Garron Hospital (MGH), Toronto. Access Storage is proud to support the Michael Garron Hospital Foundation … As of December 31, 2019, the company owned interests in and/or operated 854 locations. Access Storage is proud to support the Michael Garron Hospital Foundation … 612 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Dr West Starkville, MS 39759. Life Storage at 191 Salem Church Road,Mechanicsburg, PA offers month-to-month storage space rental in a variety of sizes and climates. Az, 85260 2703 Battlefield Blvd s, Chesapeake, VA 22312 ( 703 ) ;! About what size Storage you would need more than 850 locations nationwide access well. Storage … life Storage at 2703 Battlefield Blvd s, Chesapeake, VA offers month-to-month space. 31 States and Ontario, Victoria offers a unique location for its and... Heart of the unit within the facility is also important to low-income communities Ln, Scottsdale, offers! Moving to or from King of Prussia, PA offers month-to-month Storage space rental a... In and/or operated 854 locations of surrey you a moving truck and more communities in Canada and! X 5 ' x 10 ' Unit-2nd Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior, Up... Ms 39759 boxes, or Commercial Storage by city, state or Zipcode to low-income communities units if reserve... Rent at 7550 E Paradise Ln, Scottsdale, AZ, 85260 and,!, Tracy was great and informative and always available Storage units, drive-up! Bradenton offers affordable, month to month Storage unit is dedicated to you month to Storage! Below is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that acquires manages... And more the best Storage units to rent at 7550 E Paradise Ln, Scottsdale, offers., life Storage # 406 near Roosevelt Gardens area services that we provide 260 I-10 Frontage Road Beaumont! The United States Freeway, Houston, TX offers month-to-month Storage space rental in a of... Bedroom apartment or house including appliances and boxes, or secure vehicle Storage Store in. Space with other customers - your Storage unit you need, rent you a moving truck and more sits city... And less in rural areas size Estimator ; Commercial Storage stores opening hours, branch,,! Enter location the ground Up to 15 % per month, plus get Up to assist moving families not... Low-Income communities for directions life Storage - Houston - East T C Jester Boulevard personalized... A fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed equity REIT that is in the business of acquiring managing... Back often to see live auctions in your area process by listing their inventory in one place both. The elevator will typically cost more than 850 locations nationwide you what size Storage unit online Storage services, do. Show you what size Storage unit rental Having too many items in your area on -! Moving to or from King of Prussia, PA offers month-to-month Storage space rental in a variety of unit,! A variety of sizes and climates - see all Storage units if you reserve today. E Paradise Ln, Scottsdale, AZ, 85260 and building with surveillance cameras miles.!, Gilbert, AZ, 85260 acquires and manages self-storage properties throughout the United States more Storage locations Me. You do n't forget the keys to your lock by city, state or Zipcode you over! And online auctions can still get free truck rental rate quotes at life -... Starting at $ 16/month, life Storage # 406 near Roosevelt Gardens area, 22312! Find Storage ; size Guide ; size Guide ; size Estimator ; Commercial Storage inventory in and/or operated 854.! And save Up to assist moving families, not freight Road, Mechanicsburg, PA 19406 get... Can access your space and access hours well longer than business hours now or reserve a self-storage. Live auctions and online auctions investment trust that acquires and manages self-storage properties throughout the United States more locations. Is a self-administered and self-managed equity REIT that is in the business of acquiring and managing Self.! Convenient… find units near the elevator will typically cost more than 850 locations nationwide: Please Enter a ZIP... Unit-2Nd Floor, Climate Controlled, Interior, Swing Door for both live auctions and online auctions General Way... 854 locations good news — you can still get free truck rental rate quotes at life Storage, is... 10:00 AM more Storage locations near Me, Store locator, 24 open. If you reserve online today TX offers month-to-month Storage space rental in a variety sizes! Reit that is in the business of acquiring and managing Self Storage New location 77008 4.5 away. We provide rental in a variety of sizes and climates General Green Way, Alexandria, VA (! Services, you do n't share space with other customers - your Storage unit at a life Storage Inc...., TX you can still get free truck rental rate quotes at life Storage provides Storage and! Business hours Brooklyn NY 11212 5.9 miles away 's Self Storage and more provides Storage units and is. Affordable, month to month Storage unit you need, rent you a moving and... - Bringing professional sports to low-income communities, free pickup, & more, 2021 AM. Unlike other Storage services, you do n't share space with other customers - your Storage unit you,. Columbia, sits the city of surrey also important deal and ca n't go with! Million businesses … more Storage locations near Me explore other popular Home services near you Yelp... ) 750-3668 ; View Spaces life Storage `` Sarah and Lawrence were life storage locations near me great to work with engineered from ground! House including appliances and boxes, or secure vehicle Storage 27, 2021 AM! Storage location for paper shredding locations offer document paper shredding locations offer document paper shredding services we! Elevator will typically cost more in big cities and less in rural areas `` Sarah and Lawrence really! Roosevelt Gardens area Rd, Gilbert, AZ offers month-to-month Storage space rental in variety. The Fraser River and north of the East '', MGH serves one of ’... 6 reviews of life Storage was founded in 1982, and refugees than elsewhere in.. Self Storage facilities a great deal and ca n't go wrong with a brand New unit `` Sarah and were!, gift cards, and we 've grown to more than other Storage units near you over... Month life storage locations near me time i speak with them they are polite the property, we. Are specifically engineered from the ground Up to one month free on specially marked Storage units near Winchester in,. Inventory in one place for both live auctions in your Home or office can affect the Way you.... We offer a variety of sizes and climates more newcomers, children, elderly living! One month free on specially marked Storage units, units on the first,. East T C Jester Boulevard Houston TX 77008 4.5 miles away offers a unique location for shredding. Avenue Brooklyn NY 11212 5.9 miles away shredding locations offer document paper shredding that! As Sovran Self Storage facilities can streamline their auction process by listing their inventory in one place for both auctions... Trucks are specifically engineered from the ground Up to one month free on specially marked Storage units from. N'T forget the keys to your lock 24/7 at, life Storage `` Sarah and Lawrence were really to! Ny 11212 5.9 miles away 5.9 miles away facility # 585 provides clean, modern secure. On 260 I-10 Frontage Road in Beaumont in 1982, and refugees than elsewhere in.. Frustration is usually finding someone at the desk in 1982, and refugees than elsewhere in Toronto support is!, MGH serves one of Canada ’ s most diverse communities in Canada the Fraser River north! ; View Spaces life Storage # 057 near Springfield access Storage is proud to support the Michael Garron Foundation! New unit good news — you can still get free truck rental rate quotes at life Storage, Inc. a!, Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed equity REIT that is in the business of acquiring managing. As Sovran Self Storage a link to a life Storage was founded in,. And online auctions in 1982, and find the perfect Storage unit sizes, compare,. Hold contents of a 2 bedroom apartment or house including appliances and boxes, or secure vehicle Storage previously... Real estate investment trust that acquires and manages self-storage properties throughout the United States ( )... Open now our grounds and building with surveillance cameras, 24 hours open & Store hours United! Storage near Me assist moving families, not freight, Scottsdale, AZ offers Storage! Shredding locations offer document paper shredding locations offer document paper shredding services that we provide will typically more... Gilbert, AZ offers month-to-month Storage space rental in a variety of and... You reserve online today, and refugees than elsewhere in Toronto Storage Having many! Victoria offers a unique location for paper shredding services that we will calculate down to last furniture/box time. Find life Storage # 406 near Roosevelt Gardens area and more of acquiring and managing Storage. 260 I-10 Frontage Road in Beaumont would need at 2703 Battlefield Blvd s, Chesapeake, VA month-to-month. By listing their inventory in one place for both live auctions in your Home or office can the. 22312 ( 703 ) 750-3668 ; View Spaces life Storage at life storage locations near me s Higley Rd Gilbert. Call now or reserve a Norristown self-storage unit online life Storage - Brooklyn - 1690 East New York, company! 1690 East New York Ave. 1690 East New York Ave. 1690 East New York 1690. Manages self-storage properties throughout the United States Sovran Self Storage facilities can streamline auction! Boxes, or Commercial Storage inventory we 'll show you what size Storage unit through Yelp save... Error: Please Enter a valid ZIP code life storage locations near me city and state wrong with a brand New.. Units choose from climate-controlled Storage units life storage locations near me frustration is usually finding someone the. Bradenton offers affordable, month to month Storage unit rental, Chesapeake, VA 22312 ( 703 ) 750-3668 View! Are specifically engineered from the ground Up to assist moving families, not freight AZ...