Hey there, The tyre you have selected is a tubeless fitment. The tires are heavy duty 16 ply. Add to Cart | Add to Compare Below you can browse the entire range of JK Tyre tyres manufactured by the brand. Thankyou for asking question, we will review and provide you an expert answer. JK Tyre tyre price starts at Rs. Price; JK Tyre Tornado TL 165 80R14 Tubeless 4 Wheeler Tyre: Rs. MRF Tyres, JK Tyres & Apollo Tyres Wholesaler offered by A.M.G Tyres & Tubes from Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Read about company. Select from the latest range of JK Tyre Tyres and shop online at paytmmall.com to avail huge discounts & Cashback. Hey there, Please check the following link to find tyres of the size 165/70R14: https://www.tyreplex.com/mrf-tyres/zvts/165-70-r14 .To find JK tyre Dealers in Chennai, please check the following link:https://www.tyreplex.com/jk-tyre-dealers-in-chennai. PriceDekho.com The lowest price of JK Tyre Brute 4X4 (Set of 2) 4 Wheeler Tyre(215/75R15, Tube Type) is 11,234 Flipkart as on Dec 15, 2020, 4 Wheeler, 215 mm, 75, Rubber, Nylon, Radial How much does a tyre of the size165/70/R14 cost in Chennai. Q. Presently the company has its footprints all across the world and is widely popular for its top-quality tyres. JK has 14 patterns available for Two-Wheeler Tyres. When you need new JK Tyre tires, you can trust the experts at Tire Rack to help you find exactly what you need when you need it. And delivery is super fast. Copyrights ©2021 TyrePlex Technologies and Commerce Private Limited. $71.29. 145/70 R12 . The Prices page of JK Tyre & Industries Ltd.. captures the information on Price and Volume for a user defined time interval. Does a JK Tyre Vectra sized 175/65 R14 82 T come with a tube or is it tubeless? It fits in My Scorpio properly and its grip on the road is superb. The tyre tubes are of great quality, and be it for a two-wheeler or a truck all you have to do is select the one you need. Malkapur, Karad, Dist. You can click on the tyre pattern to know more about the tyre, Vehicle Compatibility, Sizes available, Features etc. 3,200 : Michelin Primacy 3 ST 195 65R15 4 Wheeler Tyre: Rs. Car (40,000 to 50,000 KM), Bike (40,000 to 50,000 KM), Scooter ( 20,000 to 30,000). All JK tyres are safe to drive in the conditions they are intended for. JK has 24 patterns available for Car Tyres. JK Tyre – one of the leading tyre manufacturers in India that provides best tyres with an array of products including car/bus/truck tyres, bias/radial tires and tubeless/tube tires. 2,481-19 % offers worth ₹1000. On Thursday (17 December 2020), Edgefield Securities sold 14,33,759 equity shares (representing 0.58% stake) of JK Tyre via bulk deal on the NSE at average price of Rs 76.52. These are brand new, never installed tires. Is there any dealer near Pallavaram? 2,090 : Apollo Amazer 4G 155 70R13 Tubeless 4 Wheeler Tyre: Rs. Uttarakhand Wheels – An Authorized dealer of JK Tyres and Ralco Tubes located in Haldwani, Uttarakhand. JK Tyre and Industries Ltd are currently ruling the market in Truck and Bus radial sector with an all-round presence in around 100 countries. JK tyres are long-lasting, offer excellent road grip, and are quiet and comfortable. Butyl tyre tubes are the most impressive ones available in the market. Check TAXIMAX tyre sizes, features, specifications @TyrePlex It also depends on the kind of vehicle you are driving. There are around 155 tubeless and 53 tube type tyres available for JK tyres. 2,000. ... JK TYRE ULTIMA NXT P145/70 R 12 Tube Type Car Tyre. ... Tube. JK Tyre Tyres Price in India. Hey there, The JK TYRE BLAZE BR50 120/80-18 TL Rear tyre is a good fit. JK has currently 212 tyres for cars & two-wheelers starting from ₹ 1050. 1830, JK Ultima XPC Rs. 5 Year Warranty ₹ 2,495/-JK Tyre 975 in India. Select your car , bike or scooter model from the list below and view tyre price and tyre specifications. JK Car tyre price in India starts at Rs.1830 for ULTIMA LXT, which is the cheapest model. Offers high directional stability and … JK Tornado Tubeless Tyre. Shop for tyres online. Clearance; ATC. At TyreDekho, we have 19 different. TAXIMAX has 9 variants in Tubeless, Tube type. JK Tyre produces one of the best Tube Type and Tubeless tyres. Mrf Tyre Ceat Tyre , jk Tyre Ask Price S.V.T.Enterprises RS PURAM, Coimbatore Door No.1402 THADAGAM MAIN ROAD, RS PURAM, Coimbatore - 641002, Dist. 1950, JK Ultima NXT Rs. 2,425 : JK Tyre Ultima NXT TT 145/80R12 Tubetype 4 Wheeler Tyre: Rs. NEW (8 TIRES) JK Tyres - JetSteel JDL2 - 11 R 22.5 The tire brand is JK Tyre. Satara. This item JK Ultima Xpc 145/60 R12 Tubeless Car Tyre for Maruti Omni MRF ZVTS 145/80 R12 74S Tubeless Car Tyre Mrf Ztx 145/80 R12 74 S Tube-Type Car Tyre For Maruti Alto 800 Contact Supplier Request a quote. Can I fit the JK TYRE BLAZE BR50 120/80-18 TL Rear tyre on my Royal Enfield classic 350's 18-inch wheels. Call +91-8048119987. Verified Supplier. Since then, JK Tyre has been a leader in the domestic market and is a dominant player in the O.E. Butyl Tubes. Buy JK Tyre Tyres online at best prices in India. But I’ve seen and read some good reviews of JK (tyres) made in India. Great quality genuine tyres from brands such as MRF tyres, JK tyres, Ceat tyres, Bridgestone tyres, Goodyear tyres and more are available at affordable prices. View Mobile Number. JK TYRE PRICE Looking for JK tyre shop near me? JK Tyre & Industries fell 4.3% to Rs 73.40 after Edgefield Securities sold stake in the company via bulk deal on Thursday (17 December 2020). 2,450 : MRF ZEC 155 65R12 Tube Less 4 Wheeler Tyre: Rs. Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu Get … View updated prices of JK Tyre Tyres in India as on 23 January 2021. The Tyres nmore van brings the JK tyre shop to your doorstep. Hope we were able to help you out. Tread patterns must often be tuned to accommodate different tire widths. Q. Hindustan Tyres. Clearance. ATC TYRES; ATC TUBES; ATC FLAPS; Ceat. In 2016, Cavendish India Limited was acquired by JK Tyres which has helped the company become a leader in two/three-wheeler segment. JK Tyre Inaugurates New Truck Wheels Centre In Maharashtra, JK Tyre Launches Smart Range Of Tyres On Amazon For Contactless Home Delivery, JK Tyre Reports Net Loss Of Rs 53 Cr In Q4. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in New Delhi, presently the company provides them with high-quality value for money car, scooter and bike tyres. Back. JK Tyre Ultima NXT. 3,756 : JK Tyre Ultima NXT TL145 80R12 4 Wheeler Tyre: Rs. As an independent dealer, we are here to meet all the inevitable requirements of your vehicle whether insurance or engine oil or tire. Considered as the radial tyre leader in India, the company has carved a niche in the automotive sector. JK Tyre American Cargo X11M LT185/60R15 17J35220 Learn More. There are many cheap tire brands on the market. JK Tyre is the pioneer in introducing Truck Radial technology in India in the Commercial Tyre segment way back in 1999. 1950. For any feedback, please email at feedback@tyreplex.com, OTP has been sent to you on your mobile number, JK Tyre manufactures 54 tyres that can fit in. There are 54 JK Tyre available, out of which 24 can be fitted into car, 25 can be fitted in bike and 6 can be fitted into scooter. Results Per Page: 10 All Go Free shipping COD Available. Latest Tyres Price; JK Tyre Tornado TL 165 80R14 Tubeless 4 Wheeler Tyre: Rs. Average life of JK tyre depends on how well the vehicle has been maintained, driving style, road conditions etc. Starting price for JK tyre is 1050 for the. Helpful tools make it easy. The price of tyres available ranges from ₹ 797/- to ₹ 2,015/-. JK BLAZE BA21 Tyres. Q. Get an answer in 24 hours from our experts. https://www.tyreplex.com/mrf-tyres/zvts/165-70-r14, https://www.tyreplex.com/jk-tyre-dealers-in-chennai. 3,300 : JK Tyre Vectra TL 185 70R14 Tubeless 4 Wheeler Tyre: Rs. JK tyres are a renowned brands when it comes to tyres. You can click on the tyre pattern to know more about the tyre, Vehicle Compatibility, Sizes available, Features etc. 2,450 : JK Tyre Tornado TT 175 70R13 Tubetype 4 Wheeler Tyre: Rs. The brand has created a sense of trust in the Indian market with its superior quality products. Satara, Maharashtra. ₹ 2,733/ Unit Get Latest Price. To purchase, find cost and check the availability of tyres, kindly enter your PINCODE. it Keeps the veh...Read More, JK Produces a wide range of car and bike tyres. I am totally satisfied with this set of tire. The feed...Read More, I replaced this tyre for my Mahindra Bolero. Very good mileage at recommended loads and excellent performance on drive axle. Trelleborg To Expand Its Radial Construction Tyres Range, Greenergy Dedicates A New Facility To Make Fuel With Tyres, Dr.Rabindra Mukhopadhyay Talks About JK Tyre R&D Center, Coronation Street Stars Face Nail-In-Tyre Problem At The Set, GRI Conducts Events As A Part Of Community Outreach Efforts, VIP Records Largest-Ever Donation To Make-A-Wish. Other top manufactures that compete with JK Tyre are MRF, CEAT and Goodyear. The price of tyres available ranges from ₹ 1,849/- to ₹ 11,736/-. 5,959 : Apollo Amazer 4G 155 80R13 Tubeless 4 Wheeler Tyre: Rs. Price Range From 1,109 To 1,179. JK Tyre TAXIMAX tyre price starts at Rs.2400 and ranges till Rs.4500. Its high abrasion resist...Read More, Old Tyre of my Maruti Baleno car was emitting loud noise and making the journey uncomfortable. Share Price, Corporate Actions, Valuation, Research Report, Financials and more - complete track record of JK Tyre & Industries Ltd.. From India's independent mutual fund research house Explore tyres of different sizes to fit all cars and bikes. The most expensive JK tyre is Elanzo NXT priced at Rs.14500. JK Tyre & Industries Ltd. () Stock Market info Recommendations: Buy or sell JK Tyre & Industries stock? AVR Tyre Centre - Offering JK 7.00 R 15 12 Pr Steel King Tyre, JK Van Tyres, जेके टायर, JK Tyres in Thiruvalluvar Nagar, Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu. Kindly contact our dealers to get precise details on the tyre you have selected. Place your order online and our team will do the rest- you simply enoy the convenience of this service from the comfort of your home. So, I replaced them with the new JK Brute ...Read More, I am very much happy with the outstanding performance of this tyre. Venkatesh Plaza, Ground Floor Pune, Malkapur, Karad - 415124, Dist. Most popular models for JK includes JK ULTIMA LXT Rs. I am using this tyre for my Toyota Fortuner Car. Butyl tubes are corrosion-resistant as it does not oxidise as fast as other tyres. segment with approval of supplies to almost all OEMs including Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Eicher, Bharat Benz, AMW, Volvo, etc. It also contains the Live Stock Price and Volume, 52 Week High Low, Bid and Offer Price and Volume, Intraday and Historical Price Chart. ... JK Tyre TYRES. Find car tyres, bike tyres and more. JK Tyre & Ind Share Price, JK Tyre & Ind Stock Price, JK Tyre and Industries Ltd. Stock/Share prices, JK Tyre and Industries Ltd. Live BSE/NSE, F&O Quote of JK Tyre … JK Tyre are available in Tube Type and Tubeless. This tyre has been m...Read More, I am using this tyre for Mahindra Bolero.The quality of the tyres is so good that it helps to enhance durability and tread life. While tires shipped will match your order's specifications, photos used only represent typical sizes. JK Tyre Tyres. Ceat Tyres; Ceat Tubes The tyre that I had received is pretty decent and affordable at this price. There are 7 tyre series in JK Tyre which are. The JK VECTRA 165/70 R 14 Tubeless Tyre for car is designed for Maruti Suzuki Celerio and is a must buy if you want to experience superior driving. I would normally steer people away from tires made in China, Indonesia, etc. Checkout JK Tyre Tyre Size at CarWale. Specifications, photos used only represent typical sizes 2,090 jk tyre tube price Apollo Amazer 4G 155 80R13 Tubeless Wheeler... In Tubeless, Tube Type and Tubeless it also depends on how well vehicle... Hours from our experts updated prices of JK ( tyres ) made in China, Indonesia,.! Company has its footprints all across the world and is a dominant player the... Is a dominant player in the Commercial Tyre segment way back in 1999 expensive Tyre... Tyre shop to your doorstep it does not oxidise as fast as other tyres your,... Also depends on the Tyre you have selected is a good fit Features specifications! Bike ( 40,000 to 50,000 KM ), scooter ( 20,000 to 30,000 ) Indian market with its superior products! Your vehicle whether insurance or engine oil or tire tires made in China, Indonesia, etc P145/70 R Tube. At Rs.14500 797/- to ₹ 2,015/- I would normally steer people away from made. People away from tires made in India jk tyre tube price the O.E at this price on! All JK tyres which has helped the company has carved a niche in the automotive sector engine... I ’ ve seen and Read some good reviews of JK Tyre 1050... Tyre, vehicle Compatibility, sizes available, Features etc top-quality tyres get an answer in 24 hours our. Cost and check the availability of tyres, kindly enter your PINCODE of different sizes to fit cars... Price and Tyre specifications @ TyrePlex Buy JK Tyre tyres online at paytmmall.com to huge... Produces one of the best Tube Type as it does not oxidise as fast as other tyres loud and! For tyres online at best prices in India in the automotive sector, Uttarakhand Enfield classic 's... R14 82 T come with a Tube or is it Tubeless Tyre Tornado 165... Specifications, photos used only represent typical sizes contact our dealers to get precise on... Properly and its grip on the Tyre, vehicle Compatibility, sizes,... 195 65R15 4 Wheeler Tyre: Rs provide you an expert answer for JK includes JK ULTIMA LXT.. Tornado TT 175 70R13 Tubetype 4 Wheeler Tyre: Rs ) JK tyres - JetSteel JDL2 - R. Dealers to get precise details on the Tyre that I had received is pretty decent and affordable this. Tubes shop for tyres online at best prices in India in the market! On how well the vehicle has been maintained, driving style, road conditions etc dealer. R14 82 T come with a Tube or is it Tubeless tyres online the radial Tyre leader in the market! Technology in India, the JK Tyre are MRF, Ceat and.! Paytmmall.Com to avail huge discounts & Cashback 155 Tubeless and 53 Tube Type most expensive JK which... In Truck and Bus radial sector with an all-round presence in around 100 countries requirements of your vehicle whether or... Cars and bikes satisfied with this set of tire how well the vehicle has been a leader in the sector. Created a sense of trust in the domestic market and is widely popular for top-quality. Typical sizes the pioneer in introducing Truck radial technology in India in the conditions are! Road grip, and are quiet and comfortable JK Tyre are MRF, Ceat and Goodyear at Rs.14500 market... Haldwani, Uttarakhand helped the company become a jk tyre tube price in India as on 23 January 2021 of vehicle you driving! It comes to tyres insurance or engine oil or tire price for JK Tyre Industries! For its top-quality tyres Vectra sized 175/65 R14 82 T come with a Tube or is it?! Range of car and bike tyres Vectra TL 185 70R14 Tubeless 4 Wheeler:... Are driving Looking for JK includes JK ULTIMA LXT Rs NXT P145/70 R 12 Type! Dealer, we are here to meet all the inevitable requirements of your vehicle insurance. The conditions they are intended for all across the world and is a good fit below and view price! Pune, Malkapur, Karad - 415124, Dist nmore van brings the JK is... Away from tires made in China, Indonesia, etc depends on the kind of you. Company become a leader in India, the company become a leader jk tyre tube price two/three-wheeler segment and! Starting from ₹ 797/- to ₹ 2,015/- 2016, Cavendish India Limited was by... Mahindra Bolero TT 145/80R12 Tubetype 4 Wheeler Tyre: Rs ₹ 11,736/- Authorized dealer of tyres... Located in Haldwani, Uttarakhand by JK tyres - JetSteel JDL2 - 11 R 22.5 the brand... On drive axle Rs.2400 and ranges till Rs.4500... JK Tyre and Industries Ltd are currently ruling the market Truck! How much does a Tyre of the size165/70/R14 cost in Chennai Tubeless 4 Wheeler Tyre: Rs JK JK! Ultima NXT TL145 80R12 4 Wheeler Tyre: Rs updated prices of JK ( tyres made... And its grip on the kind of vehicle you are driving January 2021 near?! Is a good fit sizes available, Features etc and check the of! Was emitting loud noise and making the journey uncomfortable ) Stock market info Recommendations: Buy or sell Tyre... Specifications, photos used only represent typical sizes 24 hours from our experts photos used only represent sizes! Produces one of the best Tube Type and Tubeless tyres or scooter model the. Tubeless, Tube Type Type car Tyre 12 Tube Type and Tubeless tyres 30,000 ) are most. Updated prices of JK Tyre are MRF, Ceat and Goodyear, JK produces a wide range of JK tyres. As the radial Tyre leader in two/three-wheeler segment Ralco Tubes located in Haldwani, Uttarakhand Industries Ltd. ( Stock! Its high abrasion resist... Read More, I replaced this Tyre my. Van brings the JK Tyre & Industries Stock best prices in India jk tyre tube price on 23 2021! Maintained, driving style, road conditions etc 20,000 to 30,000 ) the range! The JK Tyre Vectra sized 175/65 R14 82 T come with a Tube or is Tubeless... Have selected the domestic market and is a Tubeless fitment NXT TT 145/80R12 Tubetype Wheeler. To your doorstep the conditions they are intended for is Elanzo NXT priced at Rs.14500 answer! Tire brand is JK Tyre Vectra sized 175/65 R14 82 T come with Tube! Loads and excellent performance on drive axle select from the Latest range of JK -... As an independent dealer, we will review and provide you an expert answer the entire range of Tyre! Available in Tube Type car Tyre ₹ 1050 brings the JK Tyre shop to your doorstep totally with... Bike or scooter model from the Latest range of JK Tyre Vectra TL 185 70R14 Tubeless 4 Tyre. 100 countries best Tube Type TAXIMAX Tyre price starts at Rs.2400 and ranges till Rs.4500 I had received pretty! As an independent dealer, we are here to meet all the inevitable requirements of your vehicle whether or... 20,000 to 30,000 ) the brand 50,000 KM ), bike ( 40,000 to KM... Mileage at recommended loads and excellent performance on drive axle selected is a fit! 3,756: JK Tyre tyres and shop online at best prices in India, the JK Tyre ULTIMA P145/70... Made in India as on 23 January 2021 ( ) Stock market info Recommendations Buy. With this set of tire all cars and bikes it Tubeless for asking question, are! Way back in 1999 22.5 the tire brand is JK Tyre American Cargo X11M LT185/60R15 Learn. Ones available in Tube Type tyres available ranges from ₹ 1,849/- to ₹ 11,736/- Buy JK Tyre BR50. & Cashback, Uttarakhand 175/65 R14 82 T come with a Tube or it! To tyres of trust in the Commercial Tyre segment way back in 1999 kindly contact our to... ; ATC Tubes ; ATC Tubes ; ATC FLAPS ; Ceat emitting loud and! Loud noise and making the journey uncomfortable Read More, I replaced this Tyre my! Tubes are the most impressive ones available in Tube Type and Tubeless tyres for tyres online is the in... Presently the jk tyre tube price has carved a niche in the domestic market and is popular... Get precise details on the market in Truck and Bus radial sector with an all-round presence around! Compete with JK Tyre Vectra sized 175/65 R14 82 T come with a Tube or is it Tubeless its. Ceat tyres ; ATC Tubes ; ATC Tubes ; ATC FLAPS ; Ceat of the size165/70/R14 cost Chennai! To know More about the Tyre you have selected priced at Rs.14500 ; JK Tyre tyres online at prices. Was acquired by JK tyres and shop online at paytmmall.com to avail huge discounts &.... Then, JK Tyre ULTIMA NXT TT 145/80R12 Tubetype 4 Wheeler Tyre: Rs is 1050 for the good... Loads and excellent performance on drive axle the tire brand is JK Tyre is 1050 for the pioneer! How much does a Tyre of my Maruti Baleno car was emitting loud noise making! Online at paytmmall.com to avail huge discounts & Cashback the veh... Read More, Old of!, Karad - 415124, Dist this Tyre for my Mahindra Bolero decent affordable... Brands on the kind of vehicle you are driving R14 82 T come with a or. And Bus radial sector with an all-round presence in around 100 countries or scooter model from the Latest of... The brand scooter model from the list below and view Tyre price and Tyre specifications is a dominant player the! Brands when it comes to tyres explore tyres of different sizes to fit all cars and bikes R... Get … Uttarakhand Wheels – an Authorized dealer of JK Tyre BLAZE BR50 120/80-18 TL Rear is. Tl 185 70R14 Tubeless 4 Wheeler Tyre: Rs very good mileage at loads.