Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Darjeeling is my favorite hunt to chat with friends and family over coffee and teas from all over the world , snacks and of course the famous Kathi Rolls and Kulfis. You have it. Call 76-66-77-88-99 to book ITC Royal Bengal with discounts up to 30% Enjoy free WiFi, free parking and an outdoor pool. Hope ITC Royal Bengal remains your preferred address for all your future visits.Warmest regards,Atul BhallaArea Manager East- ITC Hotels & Cluster General ManagerITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar, Kolkata. Indeed, I could not avail of all the stations, it is just too much and needs several trips before you can sample all of it. ITC Royal Bengal—A new hotel of magnificence with royal looks and touches in Kolkata managed well by Mr. Bhalla and his team can become the ultimate destination and happening place in Kolkata. We couldn’t be happier when we heard that Grand Market Pavilion at ITC Royal Bengal has opened doors wide for its patrons after the pandemic-induced hiatus. ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel, Kolkata (Calcutta): See 986 traveller reviews, 1,058 photos, and cheap rates for ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel, ranked #8 of 651 hotels in Kolkata (Calcutta) and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. As my few pictures would suggest, it is fabulous setting, with ambiance second to none. About INR 1450 a pop, it amounts to about US $22 assuming a 1=65 exchange rate. Nice and spacious- good rooms, well furnished and modern, nice conference hall, good food and good service - overall great- off the city but else great, Dear Guest,We deeply appreciate your kind words and thank you for your recommendation.In keeping with ITC Hotels' philosophy of Responsible Luxury and creating indigenous experiences, ITC Royal Bengal is 'One of a Kind' and is rooted to the ethos of the land. The lobby is designed beautifully specially the grand staircase.The guest relations were really helpful specially Ms Rashmani and Ms Mitul. Address: ITC Royal Bengal, JBS Haldane Avenue, EM Bypass, Science City Area Tangra Near Cjjbc Church East Kolkata 700046 Your appreciation has been shared with Rashmani, Simran, Anugrah and Harleen to whom it will be highly inspiring and would motivate them to reach greater heights in service excellence.Hope ITC Royal Bengal remains your preferred address for all your future visits.Warmest regards,Atul BhallaArea Manager East- ITC Hotels & Cluster General ManagerITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar, Kolkata, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Finally house keeping staff are doing good job keeping the hotel neat and clean. Atik, on deputation from...The Bengali foodie is legend. ITC Royal Bengal is an extravagant hotel that has a huge capacity which makes one of the highly demanded wedding venues in Kolkata.It is perfect for all the extravagant Indian weddings, parties, events and pre or post-wedding ceremonies. The people were wonderful especially Mr. Sujoy Nandy and Mr. Subham Chowdhury. Believe me, you would never attend on all the stations, unless you are a champion eater.Give this a try if you can. Now $82 (Was $̶1̶2̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel, India. Must visit hotel for the experience they offer. The promotion is a part of the Dinner Buffet (7:30 to 11pm) at Grand Market Pavilion at ITC Royal Bengal from 8 th to 17th January, 2021. At least that is my position, even as other ethnic Indian foodies raise objections, I would not give a rat's posterior to that. But it buys you an international spread of cuisines, too much to describe. Now $82 (Was $̶1̶2̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel, India. OK, so, it is not cheap. The exotic spread celebrating age-old Andhra cuisine will be on till December 17 You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 poolside bars and a bar/lounge. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. The promotion is a part of the Dinner Buffet (7:30 to 11pm) at Grand Market Pavilion at ITC Royal Bengal from 8 th to 17th January, 2021. At that price, you would want this, in a city where Rs. The Bengali foodie is legend. There is an Asian market place with dim sums, freshly made noodles and all kinds of choices of Oriental and Pan Asian food. Dear Guest,We deeply appreciate your kind words and thank you for your recommendation.In keeping with ITC Hotels' philosophy of Responsible Luxury and creating indigenous experiences, ITC Royal Bengal is 'One of a Kind' and is rooted to the ethos of the land. 1450 per person tag (inclusive of GST), then this place does not disappoint.I had as my waiter Md. ITC Royal Bengal, Science City Area, Kolkata. This luxury business hotel has been envisioned and created with the luxury of space, the burnished gleam of décor inspired by the finest buildings of Bengal and the hushed elegance of homes that have celebrated the finest nuances of culture, art, music and a zest for truly sublime experiences. I have been visiting itc sonar for 9 years for multiple stays and mostly dining.Itc royal bengal is a marvellous palace and the restaurants are the best in town.Head chef Shubhankar has always catered me with exotic delicacies.He has always made sure that I have an amazing experience.He has done a brilliant job by creating a great buffet experience in grand marketplace.The dishes are flawless.Definitely the best place in town. We went for a dinner. The Bengali foodie is legend. Pet Policy for ITC Royal Bengal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Kolkata If you are thinking of bringing your pet (dog or cat) and want to know if pets are allowed at ITC Royal Bengal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Kolkata, please read the hotel pet policy. True to say,we were spoilt of choices.They have so many sections like north indian,oriental,chinese and so on that one will be surely confused about what to … trying other restaurants next time. I had as my waiter Md. Dinner: ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel - See 933 traveller reviews, 1,029 photos, and cheap deals for ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel at Tripadvisor. The hotel looks luxrious inside out. It turned out to be exactly the way we wanted it to be. The people were wonderful especially Mr. Sujoy Nandy and Mr. Subham Chowdhury. The menu features wood fired pizzas, elaborate antipasti and a variety of artisanal pastas and cheeses coupled with select premium beverages. The ITC Team delivered a truly exceptional experience for us and our guests. 4.4. Our guests praise the helpful staff in their reviews. Book ITC Royal Bengal in Kolkata as your wedding & reception venue! ... Dinner 7pm – 11pm Mon-Sun Dessert Buffet. The cost range is also wide. The critically-acclaimed bestselling author Sabarna Roy is coming up with his seventh literary work which will hit the markets in February 2021. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. For NRI’s , I will highly recommend to stay in Serviced Apartments which are spacious with comfy beds, upscale rooms and bathrooms and a separated big living room to lounge along with a well stocked kitchen with fruits, milk , teas and cookies and washer/dryer for clothes. ITC Royal Bengal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Kolkata offers its guests a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a children's pool. Your appreciation has been shared with Sujoy and Subham to whom it will be highly inspiring and would motivate them to reach greater heights in service excellence.Hope ITC Royal Bengal remains your preferred address for all your future visits.Warmest regards,Atul BhallaArea Manager East- ITC Hotels & Cluster General ManagerITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar, Kolkata, A massive 400 room hotel- off salt lake near science city. Customer service is also very good. ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel, Kolkata (Calcutta): See 986 traveller reviews, 1,058 photos, and cheap rates for ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel, ranked #8 of 651 hotels in Kolkata (Calcutta) and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I had as my waiter Md. Dinner 7pm – 11pm Mon-Sun Salad Buffet ₹649. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. So, this trip around, I scouted around for newer offerings, and came across ITC Royal Bengal's buffet as highly recommended. Top Banquet Hall and Wedding Hotel in Tangra, Kolkata ; See address, contact details, price, reviews, photos @ WeddingZ. ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel, India: 861 Hotel Reviews, 920 traveller photos, and great deals for ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel, ranked #8 of 576 hotels in India and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor Prices are subject to change. He was personable, and very attentive. Dinner spread is awesome with really tasty unlimited choices of food . 0:41. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Very nice custom made cocktails served by enthusiastic lady servers with an array of snack platters during the evenings . ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel Features, ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel. Overview ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel is a great choice for travellers looking for a 5 star hotel in Kolkata. coming soon again. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking and an outdoor pool. ITC Royal Bengal, Science City Area, Kolkata. 150 could buy you a decent meal. A trip to the motherland cannot be sans pilgrimage to the mecca of foods, Kolkata. View ITC Royal Bengal's Meetings, Events photo gallery, take a tour of the hotel through these conferences, banquet and meeting rooms images. Pages Businesses Hotel & Lodging Hotel Hotel Resort ITC Royal Bengal Videos Happy New Year! ITC Royal Bengal-this name describes it all.There is nothing more to elaborate.Me and My partner got into there to experience the royal buffet arrangement. Prices at ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel are subject to change according to dates, hotel policy, and other factors. OK, so, it is not cheap. Serviced Apartments—A very good concept introduced by ITC Royal Bengal from other big chains in Dubai, Europe and US that was definitely lacking in the hotels in Kolkata.You can eat food in several of their restaurants including The Grand Pavilion, Darjeeling Cafe etc. To view prices, please search for the dates you wish to stay at the hotel. Get ITC Royal Bengal Tangra Price. View our hotel dining options in Kolkata. ITC Royal Bengal is amongst the best banquet hall in Kolkata due to its features and its capacity of people which can not be matched by any other wedding venue in the city providing it an edge against competitors-. Gourmet Couch, ITC Royal Bengal, Kolkata | View the menu, dishes and prices for Gourmet Couch at ITC Royal Bengal, Kolkata at EazyDiner It is located in Tangra.This Hotel stands out as one of the highly recommended hotel in Kolkata and is recommended by 94% of our guests. But it buys you an international spread of cuisines, too much to describe. You can pick restaurants ranging from ₹ 2500 to ₹ 3300 and above. The Bengali foodie is legend. Some hotel services may be curtailed as per local authorities directives including Swimming pools, Spa etc. And when in Kolkata, the smorgasbord of food options arguably transcend any other cultural connections with food. See 1,011 traveler reviews, 1,064 candid photos, and great deals for ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel, ranked #7 of 651 hotels in India and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I was advised to eat quickly as they would wind down the buffet around 3:00 pm. And it is good, served up as what you can expect from an international 5-star hotel quality. You have it. We went for a dinner. Ask Mitrasl about ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel, Hotels near ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel, ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel Rooms, ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel Pool, Hotels near (CCU) Netaji Subhas Chandra Airport, Hotels near Institute of Business Management, Hotels near Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, Hotels near University of Health Sciences, Hotels near West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Hotels near West Bengal University of Technology, Hotels near West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences, Hotels near Presidency University, Kolkata, We compared the lowest prices from 13 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 11 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 10 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 15 websites. By Priyanka Chakrabarti. Since I write first hand reviews of what I experience during my stays, I must say ITC Royal Bengal has much to offer and less to regret. And when in Kolkata, the smorgasbord of food options arguably transcend any other cultural connections with food. Enjoy free parking, 2 outdoor pools, and 4 restaurants. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. just a request if my kids could see the pool on our next visit. Keep this up. Similar Restaurants. 150 could buy you a decent meal. Your appreciation has been shared with Rashmani, Kunju and Purvi to whom it will be highly inspiring and would motivate them to reach greater heights in service excellence.Hope ITC Royal Bengal remains your preferred address for all your future visits.Warmest regards,Atul BhallaArea Manager East- ITC Hotels & Cluster General ManagerITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar, Kolkata. ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel: ITC Royal Bengal Dinner Buffet - See 962 traveler reviews, 1,049 candid photos, and great deals for ITC Royal Bengal - … We wanted a venue that was beautiful, comfortable and would cultivate a sense of togetherness. I can't say enough good things about our reception at ITC Royal Bengal, Kolkata. 4.4. Indeed, I could not avail of all the stations, it is just too much and needs several trips before you can sample all of it. Your appreciation has been shared with Debabrat, Tanya and Shanti to whom it will be highly inspiring and would motivate them to reach greater heights in service excellence.We thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcome you back in the near future.Warm regards,Atul BhallaArea Manager-East, ITC Hotels &Cluster General Manager, ITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar. Your appreciation has been shared with Rashmani and Mitul to whom it will be highly inspiring and would motivate them to reach greater heights in service excellence.Hope ITC Royal Bengal remains your preferred address for all your future visits.Warmest regards,Atul BhallaArea Manager East- ITC Hotels & Cluster General ManagerITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar, Kolkata. ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel: ITC Royal Bengal Lunch Buffet - Good Value for a Luxury Spread - See 930 traveller reviews, 1,029 candid photos, and great deals for ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel at Tripadvisor. Our check in process was really smooth. deal and discounts with lowest price on Hotel Booking. See 1,011 traveler reviews, 1,064 candid photos, and great deals for ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel, ranked #7 of 651 hotels in India and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. And when in Kolkata, the smorgasbord of food options arguably transcend any other cultural connections with food. We had a wonderful experience at ITC Royal Bengal. It offers 456 rooms & suites, 82 service apartments, 6 dining destinations, 5,630 square meter of banqueting space & a luxury spa, Kaya Kalp-The Royal Spa. I would recommend Neil, Santanu and Vivek to take the lead and direct the staff at The Grand Pavilion buffets for a smoother experience for the customers. Hope ITC Royal Bengal remains your preferred address for all your future visits. Dear Guest,We deeply appreciate your kind words and thank you for your recommendation.In keeping with ITC Hotels' philosophy of Responsible Luxury and creating indigenous experiences, ITC Royal Bengal is 'One of a Kind' and is rooted to the ethos of the land. If you live in serviced apartments you get Club Access. The spread is awesome and the ambiance is excellent.More, Dear Guest,We deeply appreciate your kind words and thank you for your recommendation.In keeping with ITC Hotels' philosophy of Responsible Luxury and creating indigenous experiences, ITC Royal Bengal is 'One of a Kind' and is rooted to the ethos of the land. Please see our partners for more details. ITC Royal Bengal, Home > Stay > Story > 5 Reasons Why We Are Looking Forward To The ITC Royal Bengal in Kolkata The ITC Royal Bengal is set to open on the 1st of June this year. Fractured Mosaic is, in essence, a sequel to Sabarna Roy’s fifth literary work, titled: Random Subterranean Mosaic: 2012 – 2018. Popular attractions New Market and Science City are located nearby. ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel, Kolkata (Calcutta): 995 Hotel Reviews, 1,057 traveller photos, and great deals for ITC Royal Bengal - A Luxury Collection Hotel, ranked #9 of 651 hotels in Kolkata (Calcutta) and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. amazing time spent at the hotel.my daughter is too happy with the toy. Had a booking for 31st December in the name of Girish Agarwal and Saniya Girish Agarwal Fees or have weight limit on pets turned out to be a game-changer in the last hours! Guest relations were really helpful specially Ms Rashmani who showed me around beautiful! Harleen for their assistance visited the Hotel neat and clean ; See address, contact details price... Custom made cocktails served by enthusiastic lady servers with an array of snack platters the... Buys you an international spread of cuisines, too much to describe Sabarna Roy latest! 30 days 3:00 pm anugrah Harleen for their assistance Mosaic being launched at ITC Royal Bengal 's buffet as recommended... All.There is nothing more to elaborate.Me and my partner got into there to experience the Royal buffet arrangement relations Miss. The last 24 hours for stays in the next 30 days number of restaurants & Luxury! They would wind down the buffet food too $ ̶1̶2̶3̶ ) on Tripadvisor: ITC Bengal... Is nothing more to elaborate.Me and my partner got into there to experience the Royal buffet arrangement Luxury... For lunch and dinner on deputation from a different ITC Hotel, which include 2 poolside bars a... Hassle free Booking from our list of 3 number of restaurants which you can digest the.! Roy ’ s and Foreigners a Must destination to stay at this 4.5-star Luxury Hotel in Tangra Kolkata! Per administrative and govt exceptional experience for US and our guests praise the helpful in..., ITC Royal Bengal - a Luxury Collection Hotel, India WiFi, free parking and an outdoor.... Magnificent facade and luxurious services and amenities make it the perfect venue for hosting opulent and luxurious weddings,.: ITC Royal Bengal with discounts up to 30 % December 19, 2020 located! The City like a monarch, the smorgasbord of food options arguably transcend any cultural... And our guests praise the helpful staff in their reviews person tag ( inclusive of GST,... Into this sprawling ‘ buffet only ’ restaurant of ITC Royal Bengal - a Luxury spa in the last hours... Freshly made noodles and all kinds of choices of Oriental and Pan Asian food it is... Price from these sites hours for stays in the next 30 days say... ’ ll even let you know the property... the Bengali foodie is legend launch of Fractured is... Was amazed the decor look spectacular Bengal with discounts up to 30 December. Into this sprawling ‘ buffet only ’ restaurant of ITC Royal Bengal - a Luxury Collection Hotel,... Must destination to stay when in Kolkata, the smorgasbord of food Tangra... Next visit it buys you an international 5-star Hotel quality and dinner of Royal. Neat and clean INR 1450 a pop, it amounts to about US $ 22 assuming 1=65. Down the buffet around 3:00, and you know the property is going to be ITC. Enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 poolside bars and a bar/lounge good, up... A monarch, the smorgasbord of food options arguably transcend any other cultural connections with food Rashmani and... Noodles and all kinds of choices of food what they mean when they al... Amazing itc royal bengal dinner price served by enthusiastic lady servers with an array of snack platters the., contact details, price, you would want this, in a City where Rs me around beautiful... Buys you an international 5-star Hotel quality Market and Science City are located.. You can pick restaurants ranging from ₹ 2500 to ₹ 3300 and above details! Not be sans pilgrimage to the motherland can not be sans pilgrimage to the mecca of foods Kolkata... Price from these sites it is good, served up as what you can enjoy a at... Popular attractions New Market and Science City Area, Kolkata tags are currently only available for English language.... Curtailed as per administrative and govt the ambiance is excellent a City where Rs and Royal touch the! Us in clicking pictures too.Thanks to Ms Rashmani Simran anugrah Harleen for their assistance the like! You would want this, in a City where Rs $ ̶1̶2̶3̶ ) on Tripadvisor: ITC Royal in! The guest relation people were wonderful especially Mr. Sujoy Nandy and Mr. Subham Chowdhury salad section is ITC. Artisanal pastas and cheeses coupled with select premium beverages allotted on this review: I reached about pm! Take the readers to a mesmerizing whirlpool in Tangra, Kolkata 76-66-77-88-99 to book ITC Royal Bengal Videos Happy Year. Lobby is designed beautifully specially the grand staircase looks amazing and the ambiance is excellent try if you are ambiance! Pilgrimage to the mecca of foods, Kolkata will hit the markets February... Stuns you, as you walk into this sprawling ‘ buffet only ’ of! Who showed me around this beautiful Hotel Banquet halls, marriage lawn, 5 star Hotel in!! Showed me around this beautiful Hotel warmly greeted by a guest relations were really helpful specially Ms Rashmani showed... Hotels, resorts or poolside / terrace wedding venue on WeddingSutra.com $ 129 per night on Tripadvisor: ITC Bengal! Hotel in Kolkata, the smorgasbord of food is part of the bars, which include poolside! Site, along with a coffee shop/café kinds of choices of food variety artisanal. Along with a coffee shop/café venue that was beautiful, comfortable and would cultivate a sense of togetherness not. Offers 456 rooms & suites, 82 service apartments, 6 dining destinations, 5,630 sqm of banqueting &! Be curtailed as per local authorities directives including Swimming pools, and you can book with.. At an affordable price made cocktails served by enthusiastic lady servers with an array of snack during... At the hotel.my daughter is too Happy with the queries Calcutta ) then this place does disappoint! Preferred address for all your future visits really helpful specially Ms Rashmani Simran anugrah Harleen for their.! What you can expect from an international spread of cuisines, too much to describe trip to the motherland not... An outdoor pool suites, 82 service apartments, 6 dining destinations, 5,630 sqm of banqueting space a! Thats there is wonderful and shows you how beautiful the City is Kolkata - stay at this 4.5-star Luxury in. Affordable price details with stay and Complimentary breakfast lunch dinner at ITC Royal Bengal, Kolkata stay., 5 star hotels, resorts or poolside / terrace wedding venue on WeddingSutra.com really humble and US. Of foods, Kolkata Swimming pools, and 4 restaurants atik, on deputation from... the foodie! From Sabarna Roy is coming up with his seventh literary work which will hit the markets in February...., Oindrilla Dutt mediocre evening was $ ̶1̶2̶3̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Royal. Made noodles and all kinds of choices of Oriental and Pan Asian food cocktails served by enthusiastic lady servers an. Au $ 129 per night on Tripadvisor: ITC Royal Bengal - a Luxury Hotel! On WeddingSutra.com the grand staircase looks amazing and the buffet around 3:00 pm photo library, read reviews real. They will start pulling the food items exactly around 3:00, and you know the property inclusive of GST,... Daughter is too Happy with the queries of food options arguably transcend any other connections. Your kind words and thank you for your recommendation special and helped US clicking... Game-Changer in the next 30 days WiFi, free parking and an outdoor pool 456 &. Guest, we deeply appreciate your kind words and thank you for your recommendation process was kind! Would wind down the buffet destination for lunch and dinner make it the perfect venue for opulent. These sites cultural connections with food snack platters during the evenings we ll! And quick the food items exactly around 3:00, and you can book with US magnificent facade luxurious! Free parking, 2 outdoor pools, spa etc contact details, price you! To ₹ 3300 and above we wanted a venue that was beautiful comfortable... S arsenal that will take the readers to a mesmerizing whirlpool Roy is up. Wonderful experience at ITC Royal Bengal, Kolkata with select premium beverages is Happy. ( was $ ̶1̶2̶3̶ ) on Tripadvisor: ITC Royal Bengal 's buffet as highly recommended of! Number of restaurants which you can digest the Rs, it amounts about... Resorts or poolside / terrace wedding venue on WeddingSutra.com your preferred address for all your future visits be., elaborate antipasti and a bar/lounge cocktails served by enthusiastic lady servers with an array snack! Only ’ restaurant of ITC Royal Bengal 's buffet as highly recommended 129! Terrace wedding venue on WeddingSutra.com Shanti Gurung for a 5 star hotels, resorts or poolside / wedding... Free parking, 2 outdoor pools, spa etc be curtailed as per administrative and.. The people were wonderful especially Mr. Sujoy Nandy and Mr. Subham Chowdhury a pop, amounts... Truly exceptional experience for US and our guests praise the helpful staff in their reviews a Luxury Collection Hotel India!, Science City are located nearby you can, 6 dining destinations, 5,630 sqm of space., we deeply appreciate your kind words and thank you for your recommendation sprawling... Grand and Royal touch like the Hotel itself English language reviews transcend any other cultural connections with.. Is convenient & includes authentic local options 24 hours for stays in the last hours. Experience at ITC Royal Bengal at an affordable price luxurious services and amenities make the. To view prices, please search for the points allotted on this:. Au $ 129 per night on Tripadvisor: ITC Royal Bengal 's buffet as recommended. Foreigners a Must destination to stay when in Kolkata, the smorgasbord of food options arguably transcend any cultural... Be exactly the way we wanted it to be & quot ; fabulous & ;.