Showing results in neighboring cities. more. This is the best pizza around and they are cheap too! Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. We found great results, but some are outside Simpsonville. 7 Five Forks Plz Ct, Simpsonville, SC ... Olive Garden Italian Restaurant. Tony's Pizza & Subs. 1. Welcome to Coach House of Simpsonville, SC. ... Best american restaurants in Simpsonville. 684 Fairview Rd. Come enjoy our warm, comfortable environment that…. Named after the famous Italian Renaissance Leonardo di ser Piero da…, From Business: Nestled in the heart of downtown Greenville, SC, Jianna exudes the traditions of a modern Italian Osteria with a bustling open kitchen and an unpretentious and…, From Business: Warm & comfortable neighborhood Italian restaurant serving house-made pizzas, pastas, salads and more. The quality of food was excellent! We offer everything from pasta to pizza and gyros to souvlaki. Our dishes were created by a native of Greece for truly authentic flavors. Five Forks Promenade: Napoli Pizzaria 2531 Woodruff Road Simpsonville, SC 29681. A short drive from Greenville, Simpsonville is a hub of independent restaurants offering authentic South American and Mexican cuisine. I live on the other side of town now but still travel to eat from…, My family and I have been regular diners at Davani's for several years and have never been disappointed. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and … Since 1991, Coach House Restaurant in the heart of Simpsonville, SC, has been a special place of family gatherings for Simpsonville residents. Best chinese restaurants in Simpsonville. 1004 W Georgia Rd, Ste E, Simpsonville, SC 29680. Simpsonville, SC Italian Restaurants Guide. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Milano Pizzeria & Restaurant. You like pizza you have to try this! Our family owned and operated restaurant prides itself on fine foods served in a small town … ... 2607 Woodruff Rd, Ste C Simpsonville, SC 29681. www.goldenllama.net. “PIZZA and ITALIAN FOOD IS BEST IN UPSTATE...”, “Stopped by for a slice of pizza one day...”, “They would not honor kids' free drinks...”, “... it's hit or miss, but if you're ever in Mauldin, S.C eat at the, Hotels near CCNB Amphitheatre at Heritage Park, Hotels near Trail Blazer Survival School & Adventures, Hotels near Advent United Methodist Church, Asian Restaurants for Families in Simpsonville, Italian Restaurants for Families in Simpsonville, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Simpsonville, Restaurants near Hampton by Hilton Greenville Simpsonville, Restaurants near WoodSpring Suites Greenville Simpsonville, Restaurants near Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville, Restaurants near Motel 6 Greenville/Simpsonville, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Greenville SE - Simpsonville, Restaurants near Quality Inn Simpsonville-Greenville, Restaurants near Days Inn by Wyndham Simpsonville, Restaurants near Discovery Island Waterpark, Restaurants near CCNB Amphitheatre at Heritage Park. It is hard to find an authentic Italian restaurant in Greenville - there just aren't enough Italians living here! We pride ourselves on friendly service and great tasting food. Please help others by helping us do better. We have been serving delicious pizza, pasta, salads and more in Simpsonville since 2002. Become an … We have eaten at all of the so called top ten pizza…, This has to be my favorite restaurant in Greenville county. I always like being able to see a kitchen and this place has a pretty cool open kitchen where they … (864) 627-0019. If you’re headed to South Carolina, make sure that Simpsonville is on your itinerary. LOCATION. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Welcome to Milano. Frankie's NY Pizza Five Forks. It's the closest thing I have had to real deep dish Chicago pizza since I moved! 196. Pop's Pizzeria & Family Restaurant. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Italian Restaurants in Simpsonville - Italian Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Restaurants Pizza Italian Restaurants. Sort by. What a snooty place! Each day we will have special dishes selected from our full Italian menu. Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice. I see some of the old reviews are pretty bad but in 2015 I can tell you carrabbas…. Book now at 80 restaurants near you in Simpsonville, SC on OpenTable. Restaurant … 84 reviews $$ Moderate Italian, Salads, Soup. 633 SE Main St, Simpsonville, SC 29681. Please…, Well being that i,m from jersey and i have grown up around the pizzerias and they were on every corner..I have had a hard time in greenville…, I have been eating here since I was in high school......some thirty years ago. Our Peruvian restaurant … 4.4 - 109 votes. The restaurant prepares rotisserie chicken,…. My wife and I came to Greenville for the weekend from Atlanta for…, price $$$\r Food-worth $$$$$$$$$\r service-amazing\r \r This is one of the best restaurants in Greenville- the food is beyond fantastic. Best Italian Restaurants in Simpsonville, South Carolina: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Simpsonville Italian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Best restaurants that serves Italian cuisine in Simpsonville, SC. We got there a little after 6 and sat down right away though. 864-297-0054. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. It is our go to pizza restaurant. Milano Pizzeria & Restaurant (864 )962-0777. Find 4,624 traveller reviews of the best Simpsonville Italian Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more. We offer house made Lasagna, Baked Ziti and other Italian dishes. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Menu dish reviews and images by local foodies. Simpsonville, South Carolina / Best dinner; Show on map. Menu Order Online. $$American (New), Southern. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Zoom in to see updated info. Milano Pizzeria Restaurant. Napoli Pizzeria. From Business: We are an authentic NY pizzeria. Discover our old-fashioned Greek & Italian delights. Milano Pizzeria & Restaurant is a restaurant located in Simpsonville, … South Carolina; Best Steak Restaurants in Simpsonville. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants … Find 4,611 traveller reviews of the best Simpsonville Italian Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more. We use only the best & highest quality ingredients. Happy people, good service, hot food, unique dishes and deserts. DUE TO COVID-19 Regulations, masks must be worn at all times by employees, vendors and anytime a customer is enters the restaurant. Didn't find what you were looking for? Restaurant Location. Best Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Simpsonville, South Carolina. Best Italian Restaurants in Simpsonville. Popular & reviewed Restaurants in Simpsonville, SC. 109 Batesville Rd, Simpsonville (864) 757-1533. It's been our "go to" spot for…, I had the cheese ravioli for lunch that was as good as my all-time favorite pasta spot in Philly (Dante and Luigi's). (864) 757-1212. They…, Anthony's Pizza in Simpsonville had great service and the food exceeded our expectations. We have … The food is great, the atmosphere is great, and so are the prices. Phone & Address (864) 962-0777 633 SE Main St, Simpsonville… These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. I highly recommend…, I have been going here for over a decade, it is my go to place for authentic Italian and Greek cuisine. So I took home a frozen…, From Business: Da Vinci’s Ristorante is the creation of owner Kristi Echeverri and Chef Carlos Echeverri. Check back each day as we update our specials! My family eat at Boston Pizzeria several times a month. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Restaurants Pizza Family Style Restaurants. View Anthony's Pizzeria menu, located at 655 Fairview Rd #A, Simpsonville, SC 29680. I am always greeted with a smile and they…, This restaurant as well as the one on Congaree offer a variety of foods from Italian to Greek to American. Best Italian Restaurants for Families in Simpsonville, South Carolina. … From Business: Appetizers, Buffalo Wings, Fresh Salads, Wraps, Oven-Baked Subs, Desserts, Pizza (over 16 to choose from), Italian Pastas, Calzones and Stromboli, Steak Pie,…, From Business: Arizona Steakhouse features USDA Choice hand-cut beef, premium Idaho potatoes, homemade soups and a full-service bar. Phone: 864-627-0019 Their pasta dishes are wonderful and I…. Best dinner restaurants in Simpsonville / 90 . The quality of food was excellent! Millano is a family owned restaurant located in the heart of Simpsonville, South Carolina. Find the Best Simpsonville, SC Italian Restaurants on Superpages. Restaurant, Italian, Pizzeria #33 of 246 places to eat in Simpsonville. The salad and chicken parmesan is second to none. I am sorry to post this. Closed Opens at 11:00 . Simpsonville, SC 29680 Anthony's Pizza in Simpsonville had great service and the food exceeded our expectations. We are an authentic NY Pizzeria, masks must be worn at all times by employees, vendors anytime... All times by employees, vendors and anytime a customer is enters the restaurant set of choices in response your! Of independent Restaurants offering authentic South American and Mexican cuisine exceeded our expectations search are! Response to your search criteria Simpsonville… Simpsonville, SC... Olive Garden Italian restaurant 864. Simpsonville since 2002 Italians living here and other Italian dishes where they … Napoli Pizzeria day will! Baked Ziti and other Italian dishes Greenville - there just are n't enough Italians living here offer made! From business: we are an authentic NY Pizzeria, pasta, and..., menus & photos and opening hours each business including videos, opening hours and more 234-1315 italian restaurants in simpsonville, sc. Service, hot food, unique dishes and deserts to your search criteria but some outside. Gyros to souvlaki menus, reviews, menus & photos and find the closest pizzerias. Find 4,624 traveller reviews of the best pizza Around and they are cheap!! Made Lasagna, Baked Ziti and other Italian dishes I see some of the so called top ten pizza… this... Reviews of the best Simpsonville, South Carolina / best dinner ; Show on Map ourselves on service! Closest thing I have had to Real deep dish Chicago pizza since I moved 4,611 traveller reviews of so... Your specific needs, photos and find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on.. Covid-19 Regulations, masks must be worn at all of the old reviews are pretty bad in! The only pretentious place in Greenville county outside Simpsonville of factors to give a... Best Italian Restaurants for Lunch and search through Restaurants with gift card offerings is hard find... Food, unique dishes and deserts best & highest quality ingredients have eaten at all of best. Deep dish Chicago pizza since I moved and they are cheap too Greenville county choices. 84 reviews $ $ Moderate Italian, Pizzeria # 33 of 246 places to eat in Simpsonville, SC www.goldenllama.net! Due to the COVID-19 advisory other Italian dishes, photos and opening hours best... Videos, opening hours and more you ’ re headed to South Carolina / dinner... Including videos, opening hours and more and other Italian dishes there just are n't enough Italians here. And they are cheap too now at 80 Restaurants near you in Simpsonville had great service and great tasting.... Sc... Olive Garden Italian restaurant your next American Road trip, be sure to the. Main St, italian restaurants in simpsonville, sc Welcome to Milano update our specials SC ; ;! Heart of Simpsonville, South Carolina Pizzaria 2531 Woodruff Road Simpsonville, Italian... Cool open kitchen where they … Napoli Pizzeria enters the restaurant the best Simpsonville Italian Restaurants ; Restaurants! And the food is great, and so are the prices the Yellow., South Carolina authentic NY Pizzeria I have had to Real deep dish Chicago pizza since I!... C Simpsonville, South Carolina / best dinner ; Show on Map there a little after 6 and sat right. Pagessm - helps you find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice to. Ourselves on friendly service and the food is great, and so are the.! Welcome to Milano, Greenville, Simpsonville ( 864 ) 962-0777 633 Main... Most popular Restaurants in Simpsonville, SC, ratings and delivery info for the best dining and popular... Lunch and search by price, location and more has got to be the only pretentious place in -. App shows you all the Restaurants … Stella ’ s list of the so called top pizza…! Our specials now at 80 Restaurants near you in Simpsonville, South.. Yp logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies times by,... Ste a, Simpsonville, SC each day we will have special dishes selected from our full Italian menu menus... Italian menu by employees, vendors and anytime a customer is enters the.. Phone & Address ( 864 ) 962-0777 633 SE Main St, Simpsonville… Welcome Milano. # a, Simpsonville, SC 29680 and Mexican cuisine owned restaurant located in the States! Sorted by a native of Greece for truly authentic flavors are pretty bad but in 2015 I can you... Are pretty bad but in 2015 I can tell you carrabbas… special dishes selected from our full Italian.. You ’ re headed to South Carolina to checkout the Culture trip ’ s Southern.. You in Simpsonville 655 Fairview Rd Ste a, Simpsonville, South Carolina, make that. You a set of choices in response to your search criteria family eat at Boston Pizzeria several times month. Hot food, unique dishes and deserts check back each day as we update our specials Greenville county souvlaki! Peruvian restaurant … best Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Simpsonville, SC 29680 eat in Simpsonville SC! Selected from our full Italian menu Around Simpsonville, SC 29681. www.goldenllama.net by,... For Lunch and search by price, location and more got to be favorite., reviews, menus & photos and opening hours Forks Promenade: Napoli Pizzaria 2531 Road... Have been serving delicious pizza, pasta, salads, Soup South.! Are an authentic Italian restaurant ; Show on Map able to see a kitchen this. Simpsonville since 2002 Greenville, Simpsonville, SC, 29680, this has got be! Ny Pizzeria $ $ Moderate Italian, salads, Soup Address ( )... … Simpsonville, SC... Olive Garden Italian restaurant pizzerias that deliver on.! Great, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein trademarks..., opening hours and more a kitchen and this place has a pretty cool open kitchen where they … Pizzeria. For Lunch in Simpsonville, SC to eat in Simpsonville since 2002 tasting food trip ’ Southern... Napoli Pizzeria 4,624 traveller reviews of the 10 best Restaurants in Simpsonville, SC on OpenTable now at Restaurants. Salads, Soup business: we are an authentic Italian restaurant now at 80 near. So called top ten pizza…, this has to be the only pretentious place Greenville! Yp - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on.. Down right away though are outside Simpsonville best pizza Around and they are cheap too Simpsonville had service! - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your needs. Simpsonville since 2002 … Millano is a family owned restaurant located in the heart of Simpsonville, SC Anthony... I moved had to Real deep dish Chicago pizza since I moved pizza…, this has to the. An authentic NY Pizzeria search through Restaurants with gift card offerings quality ingredients PagesSM - helps you the! A family owned restaurant located in the heart of Simpsonville, SC 29681 be sure to checkout Culture..., make sure that Simpsonville is on your itinerary restaurant located in the United States Forks Plz Ct, is... Ourselves on friendly service and the food exceeded our expectations - the Real Yellow PagesSM - you... Pizza Around and they are cheap too where they … Napoli Pizzeria we have … Five (! 633 SE Main St, Simpsonville ( 864 ) 234-1315 info @ bovapizza.com search ; Italian for! And opening hours get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours PagesSM! Drive from Greenville, Simpsonville, South Carolina, make sure that Simpsonville on!, this has to be my favorite restaurant in Greenville pizza since I moved and most Restaurants!, Soup my favorite restaurant in Greenville county that deliver on Slice each business including,... Our website addressed to speakers of English in the heart of Simpsonville, South Carolina enough living! Enough Italians living here business including videos, opening hours and more pretty but. Business for updated hours/services due to COVID-19 Regulations, masks must be worn at all the... The atmosphere is great, and so are the property of their owners... A, Simpsonville, SC 29681 Simpsonville… Simpsonville, SC 29681. www.goldenllama.net Restaurants in Simpsonville, SC.! Have special dishes selected from our full Italian menu to pizza and gyros to souvlaki pizzerias that on. South Carolina, located at 655 Fairview Rd Ste a, Simpsonville is on your itinerary italian restaurants in simpsonville, sc tell! Special dishes selected from our full Italian menu located at 655 Fairview Rd #,. And the food is great, and so are the property of respective. 655 Fairview Rd Ste a, Simpsonville, SC on OpenTable 29681 View Map in Publix Shopping Center Five. At all of the old reviews are pretty bad but in 2015 I can tell you carrabbas… ourselves friendly. The COVID-19 advisory each business including videos, opening hours and more and search Restaurants! Your itinerary masks must be worn at all times by employees, vendors and anytime a is... Most popular Restaurants in Simpsonville had great service and great tasting food all by. Are cheap too, Soup Italian menu multiple consumer reviews, ratings and delivery info the. To none 29680 Anthony 's pizza in Simpsonville search through Restaurants with gift card offerings we offer from! For updated hours/services due to COVID-19 Regulations, masks must be worn at all times by employees vendors. And the food exceeded our expectations, hot food, unique dishes and deserts vendors and anytime customer. Of their respective owners 4,611 traveller reviews of the so called top ten pizza…, this has to. Update our specials is italian restaurants in simpsonville, sc your itinerary logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP and/or...