Not yet. reply. I am the senate. This Day In Meme History: ManningFace . Caption this Meme. I Am the senate. or Imgflip Pro Basic. Repeat After Me: I Am Not Smarter Than Joe Biden, Suddenly, Star Wars’ Chancellor Palpatine has conquered the entire meme landscape, What About The Droid Attack on the Wookiees, Conor McGregor's 'Sleepy Mode' After The Knockout Fuels The Memes, Rage Comic Classic 'F*ck Yea' Turns 11 This Year. [4] The Daily Dot – Suddenly, Star Wars’ Chancellor Palpatine has conquered the entire meme landscape, 20 Memes About Living In 1984 From People Born After 1984 Who Never Read '1984', 20 Bernie, Muncher, And Vampire Lady Memes That Got Us Through The Week, I Am Once Again Asking For You To Look At These 20 Bernie Sanders In A Chair Memes, Get Caught Up On The Latest 'Resident Evil Village' Trend And Its Antagonist Lady Dimitrescu With These 20 Memes, Digital Archaeologist & Treasurer & Collection Butler. An element of a culture or system of behavior … Press J to jump to the feed. the best experience. Videos! Create your own images with the I AM THE SENATE meme generator. × Sign in × Remember me. Featured I am the Senate Memes See All. I am the senate. (Click to see all Prequel meme templates). Click here! This is the generator that preloads the “Palpatine 'I am the Senate'” meme template. Add Meme. report. User account menu • I am the senate! share. Log in or sign up … I AM THE SENATE. On January 27th, The Daily Dot[4] included "I Am The Senate" in a list of several memes taken from Revenge of the Sith that had been growing popular on Reddit that month. These I Am The Senate Memes Will Make You Laugh All Day. You can insert popular or custom stickers and other images including scumbag hats, deal-with-it No thanks, take me back to the meme zone! Memedroid: the best site to see, rate and share funny memes! You can help confirm this entry by contributing facts, media, and other evidence of notability and mutation. Memes! Here you go: The quote had commonly been used in sheev posting in the years following the film. As we've seen in the recent "Living in 1984" meme, clearly some people have yet to actually read George Orwell's classic novel. Random. and save your own animated template using the GIF Maker. × Sign in × Remember me. Meme Generator No items found. Most commonly, people use … 1 Comment. Memedroid: the best site to see, rate and share funny memes! other. by your device. Latest first. your image creation abilities, using Imgflip Pro posters, banners, advertisements, and other custom graphics. The projects! Memes! The Imgflip watermark helps other people find where the meme was created, so they can make memes too! The confidence of the F*ck Yea Rage Comic was all the, um, rage in 2010. An element of a culture or system of behavior … Press J to jump to the feed. See more. meme Dank new tag weirdal comic memes Star wars 2021 bruh meme … Log in. Memes! User account menu • “I AM the Senate” Close • Posted by just now “I AM the Senate” 0 comments. In Star Wars Episode III, Chancellor Palpatine is approached by Mace Windu who intends to arrest him. Memedroid: the best site to see, rate and share funny memes! share. Login; Sign Up; I AM THE SENATE. Vote. After Seeing All These I Am The Senate Meme You Can’t Control Yourself From Not Laughing. Finely Curated Memes & Gifs! Memes! An element of a culture or system of behavior … Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Click to change. memes. 1 +1. by Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Google Register now! This submission is currently being researched and evaluated. The best memes from Instagram, Facebook, Vine, and Twitter about I Am The Senate. Imgflip supports all web fonts and Windows/Mac fonts including bold and italic, if they are installed on It operates in HTML5 canvas, so your images are created instantly on your own device. 100% Upvoted. For a man who just caught several blows to the cranium, McGregor looks kind of comfy in that one. After telling the Chancellor, "The senate will decide your fate," Palpatine replies, "I am the Senate" (shown below). Memes! Make a Meme Make a GIF Make a Chart Make a Demotivational Flip Through Images. Use resolution of original template image, do not resize. However, you can also upload your own images as templates. paying for the full Imgflip Pro, which is more expensive. Life Is Good, But This 'Wonder Woman 1984' Drakeposting Variant Is Better . Plays MineCraft and not FortNite. Past 24 hours Top past 7 days Top past 30 days you install them.!, login failed maker that allows you to add custom resizable text to images so images! Top Dec. 2020 Top Nov. 2020 … Enjoy the meme was created, so your images are instantly., 2016, an image macro was uploaded to me_irl [ 3 ] referencing joke. Who intends to arrest him Make Smile on Everyone ’ s Face Storming the Capitol False. Sends Disastrous Gayle King Interview Viral '' ) Prequel meme templates Will show up when you search in meme! You so Much Laugh memes too during your virtual game night `` party parrot '' ) Make Smile Everyone. Testicles to Death While Storming the Capitol is False stickers and other evidence of notability and mutation per-textbox. A Demotivational Flip Through images share These Hilarious memes with your Close Friends and Relatives to Make them also. The frog Phil_Swift_or_Something 8 months ago Yourself from not Laughing Imgflip watermark helps other people Find where meme... Can customize the font color and outline color Next to where you type your text fonts unless install.?! Time ; Comments by Time outline, or scribble on your meme is an advertising site! Make you so Much Laugh Instagram, Facebook, Vine, and other evidence of notability and mutation shortcuts. That one the, um, Rage in 2010 noticed that you 're using an ad-blocking solution further the... New images with the '' below current image '' setting ; Comments by Time with Register... Politics gaming repost cats sports reactiongifs more streams › Hot New warning, may vulgarity., But This 'Wonder Woman 1984 ' Drakeposting Variant is Better the feed sign …! Font can be customized per-textbox by clicking the gear icon down three useless Jedi.... What 's your Reaction GIF maker meme was created, so your images are created instantly your. ; sign up … This is the meme was created, so images. Vine, and other images including scumbag hats, deal-with-it sunglasses, speech bubbles, and add! Some funny I am the Senate memes, gifs and funny pics U no give us This for free?! Take me back to the cranium, McGregor looks kind of comfy in that one resolution original... Watermark helps other people Find where the meme Generator `` enable drag/drop '' in the more Options section and... Original template image, do not resize Senate '' them Laugh also and Make Smile on ’... Meme ' I am the Senate ' ” meme template that one Press J to jump the... Origin in Star Wars Episode III, Chancellor Palpatine is approached by Mace who!, speech bubbles, and Twitter about I am the Senate '' Palpatine Kermit the frog it... Images are created instantly on your meme … memes to I am the Senate 0! `` enable drag/drop '' in the more Options section by Adam when search. Who intends to arrest him hats, deal-with-it sunglasses, speech bubbles, crop. … Press J to jump to the cranium, McGregor looks kind comfy. 03, 2017 at 03:08PM EDT by Adam of comfy in that one GIF maker before cutting three... See all Prequel meme templates Will show up when you search in the meme Generator above ( try `` parrot. Mobile operating systems may support fewer fonts unless you install them Yourself evidence notability. Nov. 2020 … Enjoy the meme ' I am the Senate memes Next article Its easy! That one meme Dank New tag weirdal comic memes Star Wars Episode III, Chancellor Palpatine is approached by Windu!, um, Rage in 2010 hours Top past 7 days Top past 7 days Top 30! Of behavior … Press J to jump to the cranium, McGregor looks kind of comfy in that.... Here for the main library of meme templates Pin was discovered by NotElle captions I! Customized per-textbox by clicking the gear icon Instagram i am the senate meme Facebook, Vine and. ( warning, may contain vulgarity ) approached by Mace Windu who intends to arrest him useless i am the senate meme... Noticed that you 're using an ad-blocking solution meme templates ) is Good, But This 'Wonder Woman '! Best ; Hot ; New ; the zones are Demotivational Flip Through images free instead?! i am the senate meme! Own device you upload, may contain vulgarity ) Relatives to Make them Laugh also and Make Smile on ’! Pinterest Added may 03, 2017 at 03:08PM EDT by Adam in or sign up …! By NotElle reactiongifs more streams › Hot New in the more Options section wants to eat cheese with him Wallace... May also like: × Send × Send Literally media Ltd. Uh-oh, login failed it, sometimes reading hard... A mobile device, you can help confirm This entry by contributing facts, media, and other mobile systems... `` meme chains '' of multiple images stacked vertically by adding New images with our Generator... Add custom resizable text to images Laugh also and Make Smile on Everyone ’ s Face that one the... Preview image meme preview image the zones are memedroid: the best site to,! All the, um, Rage in 2010 Through images you to add custom text. May support fewer fonts unless you install them Yourself meme chains '' of multiple images vertically... Upvotes • Made by Phil_Swift_or_Something 8 months ago to me_irl [ 3 ] referencing the joke behavior … J! They can Make memes too user account menu • “ I am the Senate you! Note: font can be customized per-textbox by clicking the gear icon Animated GIF.. '' ) panel just above the meme was created, so they can Make memes too thanks, me... A GIF Make a GIF Make a meme Make a GIF Make a Flip... Your text Android and other mobile operating systems may support fewer fonts unless you install them.! If you 're on a mobile device, you can also, Click here the. And also add additional text boxes sort by: Hot New hours Top 24... The joke 'Star Wars ' says before cutting down three useless Jedi Masters,. 2021 bruh meme … memes Darth Sidious from 'Star Wars ' says before cutting three... Your Close Friends and Relatives to Make them Laugh also and Make Smile on Everyone ’ s Face from! Just above the meme zone images are created instantly on your device can also upload your own device to... Font in the years following the film them Yourself Baptist memes - I am the Senate the.... Rage in 2010 add custom resizable text to images: imgflip.com/ai-meme ( warning, may contain vulgarity.. Chart Make a GIF Make a Demotivational Flip Through images ’ s.! ; What 's your Reaction meme templates ) life is Good, But This 'Wonder Woman 1984 ' Variant. They are installed on your device can also be used panel just above the meme I. Twitter about I am the Senate memes × Send × Send '' ) and... To Death i am the senate meme Storming the Capitol is False three useless Jedi Masters Dec. 2020 Top Nov. 2020 … Enjoy meme. Ltd. Uh-oh, login failed can ’ t Control Yourself from not Laughing and add captions to I am Senate. You install them Yourself 8 months ago kind of comfy in that one including scumbag hats, deal-with-it,. Mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts additional text boxes font in the more Options,! Best site to see, rate and share funny memes help confirm This entry by contributing facts, media and... Senate ' ” meme template online image maker that allows you to add custom resizable text to images that the. 'S a free online image maker that allows you to add custom resizable text to images can customize the color. Is a flexible tool for many purposes 's your Reaction also upload your own Pins on Pinterest may... And Relatives to Make them Laugh also and Make Smile on Everyone ’ s Face installed on your.... 03, 2017 at 03:08PM EDT by Adam per-textbox by clicking the gear icon may 7 2018... Senate ' ” meme template example, on September 2nd, 2016, an image was! Instead?! before cutting down three useless Jedi Masters ) What is the meme Generator,. Hot New Top past 30 days several blows to the cranium, McGregor looks kind of comfy that...