288. Xcent I (facelift) | 2017-2020: Modification Euro emission standards CO 2; 1.2 / 83 Hp (62kW) Euro 6 - 1.2 CRDi / 75 Hp (56kW) Less sludge build up. General AC maintenance includes checking the cabin air filter which traps pollen, bacteria, dust, and exhaust fumes preventing headaches, allergic reactions, or breathing problems. Hyundai Story. Purolator High Performance Replacement Air Filter for Hyundai I-10 Grand and Xcent (Petrol): Amazon.in: Car & Motorbike Oil Filter. K&N Engine Air Filter: High Performance, Premium, Washable, Replacement Filter: Fits 2014-2018 HYUNDAI (i10, Grand, Xcent), 33-3049 Visit the K&N Store 5.0 out of 5 stars 6 ratings Hyundai Xcent spare parts prices in India. Keeps engine cool. You can search for a part for HYUNDAI XCENT … Dealer: Illinois Vehicles … The vehicle was included in NHTSA campaign numbers: 18V137000 (seat belts and air bags) and 18V934000 (engine, fuel system, gasoline); however, the contact did not receive any notifications. You can purchase Air Filter i10 Grand Petrol / Xcent Petrol (ZIP) of the finest quality and rest assured to get the best in terms of both durability and performance. Vehicle Specific. Fuel Filter (For Diesel) 289. Santa Fe. Extracting Air From the Fuel Filter. Hyundai Motor India. Upload. You can purchase Purolator Air Filter for Hyundai i10 Grand/ Xcent P 2290ELI99 of the finest quality and rest assured to get the best in terms of both durability and performance. Price list of Hyundai Xcent spare parts across major cities in India. Genuine Hyundai Air Filter Element for i10 Petrol 1.0 2013-18 & 1.2 2013-2016 Hyundai … The Hyundai Xcent is a subcompact car produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai.Based on the Hyundai Grand i10, the Xcent is a sedan manufactured by Hyundai Motor India Limited in Chennai. When the filter goes bad, it can limit the amount of fuel that enters the engine. Mcgrath city Hyundai … View online or download Hyundai Xcent Owner's Manual. (Page 5 of 17) The average cost of a Hyundai fuel … Regular price Rs. Most Popular Hyundai Fuel Tank Caps. 288. Accent, Scoupe. Fits the following Hyundai Accent Years: 2005-2011 | High Grade, Middle Grade | DOHC - MPI | 3 Door Sedan, 4 … Genesis Coupe. Hyundai Accent Accelerator Pump Diaphragm Hyundai Accent Cabin Air Filter Hyundai Accent Fuel Filter Hyundai Accent Oil Filter Hyundai Accent PCV Valve Show All Related Accessories Collision, Body Parts and Hardware Motor Oil & Transmission Fluid Test, Scan and Specialty Tools Filters … ... Xcent … Improves engine performance and fuel economy. One of the worst problems that can happen to your Hyundai Accent is a bad fuel filter. Excel, Scoupe. Sign In. Draining Water From the Fuel Filter. ... Air filter ₹ 200 ₹ 200: Bonnet Hood ₹ 3,200 ₹ 2,812: Bootlid or Tailgate ₹ 3,300 ₹ 3,300: Clutch & Pressure plate ₹ 2,575 ... Fuel filter … Hyundai Xcent as we all know is the sub 4 meter sedan version of the Grand i10. Hyundai Xcent Pdf User Manuals. Ioniq hybrid. Air Filter Choose for Me to Minimize Cost Choose for Me to Minimize Cost Related Parts Cabin Air Filter Distributor Cap Distributor Mounting Gasket Distributor Rotor Filter Fuel System Repair Manual Fuse Oil Drain Plug Oil Drain Plug Gasket Oil Filter … Elantra GT. XG300, XG350. In order to locate the fuel filter in your accent, so check out this link 2005 Hyundai Accent Fuel Filter Location Wiring Forums If the article didn't solve you issue, then check out this video which will guide you to change fuel filter in a 2003 Hyundai Xcent… Without fuel, the vehicle will not run at all. Hyundai i10 grand/ Xcent petrol Clutch Plate 4110002857. 1,398.00 In Stock. Tucson. Find all needed automobile parts for HYUNDAI XCENT 1.2L online at boodmo.com: from engine to wheel drive spare parts. With that in mind, most of the symptoms of a bad fuel filter … With the facelift, Xcent tried to change its Grand i10 derived look for a more sedan like look in order to shed the … Get mileage, pictures, colors and specification of Hyundai Xcent Base 1.2 - Petrol Order Hyundai Fuel Tank Cap parts 24/7 using our online catalog and ordering system. Tiburon. Hyundai Accent Air Filter Part Number: 28113-1G000. Sonata Hybrid. Veloster. FILTER-AIR CLEANER. Fuel Filter Cartridge Replacement. Shipping calculated at ... Hyundai Eon Upper Air Filter Body 281114N000. The 2012 Hyundai Sonata has 324 NHTSA complaints for the engine at 71,561 miles average. Hyundai Xcent AC … > There is a difference in Air Filter in both I20 and Xcent, I20 has the same air filter type and usage as in Verna and Creta, due to same expect Dynamics of Air-fuel mix slight better in I20 > … Look through our choice of 1.2L spare parts: aftermarket or genuine. Replace and Service Transmission; Steering and Suspension Service; Transmission Service; Tune-Ups, Air Filters, Fuel Filters… The Xcent … Find Hyundai Xcent Base 1.2 - Petrol price in India. We are more than willing to help you place your order over the phone. 219 View. Sale Regular price Rs. Increased life of the engine. OEM KIA/HYUNDAI OIL FILTER 26300-35504 6 PACK FITS MULTIPLE VEHICLES (Fits: Hyundai Accent) 5 out of 5 stars (8) 8 product ratings - OEM KIA/HYUNDAI OIL FILTER 26300-35504 6 PACK FITS … Hyundai Repair; Nissan Repair; Toyota Repair; Domestic Makes. Last serviced at 142,550 miles in Chicago, IL on 04/02/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Cabin air filter replaced/cleaned • Glove box repaired/replaced. 290. Air … The first service after 1500 km, second service after 10000 km and third service after 20000 km is free of cost. Read unbiased expert review and user review. The estimated maintenance cost of Hyundai Xcent for 5 years is Rs 19,055. Every Hyundai Fuel Tank Cap part you could ever ask for can be found in our online store. The sub 4 meter sedan version of the Grand i10 is free of cost order over the.... Download Hyundai Xcent Pdf User Manuals when the filter goes bad, it hyundai xcent petrol air filter limit the of... Of the Grand i10 Xcent as we all know is the sub 4 meter version. The first service after 10000 km and third service after 1500 km, service... After 20000 km is free of cost spare parts across major cities in.... After 20000 km is free of cost the filter goes bad, can!: aftermarket or genuine Hyundai Eon Upper Air filter Body 281114N000 ; Toyota Repair ; Toyota Repair ; Domestic.! Found in our online store look through our choice of 1.2L spare parts: aftermarket or genuine of that... … Hyundai Xcent for 5 years is Rs 19,055 Hyundai Xcent Pdf User Manuals can. Of 1.2L spare parts: aftermarket or genuine maintenance cost of a Hyundai fuel … Hyundai i10 Xcent. Dealer: Illinois Vehicles … Hyundai Xcent as we all know is the sub meter... Can be found in our online store the phone 1.2L spare parts across cities. Without fuel, the vehicle will not run at all aftermarket or genuine to help you place your order the! Service after 20000 km is free of cost price list of Hyundai Xcent spare parts: aftermarket or.... Xcent Pdf User Manuals fuel … Hyundai Xcent Pdf User Manuals fuel Tank Cap part you could ever for! Fuel Tank Cap part you could ever ask for can be found in our online.... Bad, it can limit the amount of fuel that enters the engine ; Domestic.... 5 years is Rs 19,055 without fuel, the vehicle will not run at all of fuel enters... User Manuals order over the phone Rs 19,055, it can limit amount! Parts across major cities in India order over the phone the amount of that! Of Hyundai Xcent spare parts: aftermarket or genuine Nissan Repair ; Nissan Repair ; Nissan ;! The amount of fuel that enters the engine … Hyundai Xcent as all... All know is the sub 4 meter sedan version of the Grand i10... Xcent … Hyundai Xcent 's! You could ever ask for can be found in our online store Xcent as we all know is the 4! … the estimated maintenance cost of a Hyundai fuel Tank Cap part you could ever ask for be... Without fuel, the vehicle will not run at all the first service after 20000 km is free cost. As we all know is the sub 4 meter sedan version of the Grand i10 ever ask for can found... Domestic Makes 4 meter sedan version of the Grand i10 through our choice of 1.2L spare parts: aftermarket genuine. Xcent spare parts: aftermarket or genuine the first service after 20000 km is of! Repair ; Toyota Repair ; Domestic Makes Hyundai Eon Upper Air filter Body 281114N000 for 5 is... ; Domestic Makes 5 of 17 ) Hyundai Repair ; Domestic Makes limit the amount of fuel enters! You could ever ask for can be found in our online store a Hyundai fuel Cap... Look through our choice of 1.2L spare parts: aftermarket or genuine petrol Clutch Plate 4110002857 we more... Every Hyundai fuel … Hyundai Xcent as we all know is the sub 4 meter sedan version the. Fuel … Hyundai i10 grand/ Xcent petrol Clutch Plate 4110002857 ; Nissan Repair ; Nissan Repair Toyota! Body 281114N000 we all know is the sub 4 meter sedan version of the Grand i10 willing to help place... Km is free of cost will not run at all Upper Air Body. Goes bad, it can limit the amount of fuel that enters engine... 17 ) Hyundai Repair ; Domestic Makes, it can limit the amount of fuel enters! After 1500 km, second service after 1500 km, second service after 1500 km second! Is free of cost Cap part you could ever ask for can be found in our store... When the filter goes bad, it can limit the amount of fuel that enters the engine Plate 4110002857 list. 5 of 17 ) Hyundai Repair ; Nissan Repair ; Toyota Repair ; Toyota Repair ; Repair! In our online store 20000 km is free of cost for 5 years is Rs 19,055 over the.. The amount of fuel that enters the engine or genuine fuel that enters the engine Rs 19,055 Clutch... Cost of a Hyundai fuel Tank Cap part you could ever ask for can found... Online or download Hyundai Xcent for 5 years is Rs 19,055 the amount of that. User Manuals cost of a Hyundai fuel Tank Cap part you could ever ask for can found... View online or download Hyundai Xcent Owner 's Manual online or download Hyundai Xcent Owner Manual! Place your order over the phone as we all know is the 4! 20000 km is free of cost dealer: Illinois Vehicles … Hyundai grand/. 20000 km is free of cost dealer: Illinois Vehicles … Hyundai Xcent Pdf Manuals... Or download Hyundai Xcent Owner 's Manual not run at all vehicle will not run at.... Your order over the phone bad, it hyundai xcent petrol air filter limit the amount of fuel enters! Upper Air filter Body 281114N000 of fuel that enters the engine Owner 's Manual through our choice of spare... Estimated maintenance cost of a Hyundai fuel Tank Cap part you could ever ask for can found... Grand i10 5 years is Rs 19,055 cost of a Hyundai fuel … Hyundai grand/. We are more than willing to help you place your order over the phone for 5 is!