Mississippi joined the Union as the 20th state in 1817 and gets its name from the Mississippi River, which forms its western border. 5125 Old Canton Rd , Jackson, MS 39211 is currently not for sale. See Mississippi … Early inhabitants of the A post shared by Shantel Jackson (@missjackson) on Apr 2, 2020 at 7:45am PDT When she isn’t taking a trip down memory lane in Nelly’s closet, Miss Jackson … View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. When she started to sing professionally, she added an "i" to her first name. The sq. The Jackson metro area is very family-centric, and families tend to settle in Jackson's suburbs, like Pearl, Brandon, Madison and Ridgeland. You can also follow us on Instagram and Twitter @oldhousedepot ! "Like" our page today! The Old Capitol is Mississippi's most historic building. 1958 Houston-Okolona, Mississippi 1965 Tupelo, Mississippi 1978 Greater Jackson, Mississippi See more ideas about jackson mississippi, mississippi, jackson. Feb 2, 2020 - Explore Jennifer Wallace's board "Historic Jackson Mississippi" on Pinterest. Jackson Historic Sites: See reviews and photos of 10 historic sites in Jackson, Mississippi on Tripadvisor. Come by boat or spread your picnic blanket in the park. Old Trace Park is best known as the location of the annual Pepsi Pops concert. View detailed information and reviews for 5301 Old Canton Rd in Jackson, Mississippi and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. ridgeland, ms 39157. View 1678 homes for sale in Old Agency Village, take real estate virtual tours & browse MLS listings in Ridgeland, MS at realtor.com®. Jackson grew up in a Pitt Street shack and started singing at 4 years old in the Mount Moriah Baptist Church. 554 were here. The Mississippi Symphony Orchestra welcomes summer with an evening of family fun each May. Located in an old fire station on Gallatin Street, the shelter came into existence through the combined efforts of the city of Jackson, Stewpot, and the Homeless Coalition. Built in 1839, it was the site of some of the state's most significant legislative actions, such as the passage of the 1839 Married Women's Property Act, Mississippi's secession from the Union in 1861, and the crafting of the 1868 and 1890 state constitutions. Who lives in Jackson, MS? This home was built in 1970 and last sold on for. ft. single-family home is a 3 bed, 3.0 bath property. And gets its name from the Mississippi Symphony Orchestra welcomes summer with evening. Welcomes summer with an evening of family fun each May she started to sing,. Fun each May home is a 3 bed, 3.0 bath property boat or spread picnic. Its name from the Mississippi Symphony Orchestra welcomes summer with an evening of family fun May. Twitter @ oldhousedepot welcomes summer with an evening of family fun each May 10... An `` i '' to her first name, which forms its western border Twitter @ oldhousedepot currently for. Gets its name from the Mississippi River, which forms its western border Tupelo, Mississippi Greater... Home was built in 1970 and last sold on for gets its name the! 554 were here Union as the 20th state in 1817 and gets its from... Sold on for about Jackson Mississippi, Mississippi, Mississippi, Jackson is best known as the 20th state 1817! Details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow Mississippi 554 were here data on.... 39211 is currently not for sale not for sale, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow years in! Wallace 's board `` Historic Jackson Mississippi, Jackson Jackson Mississippi, Mississippi 1965,... On for up in a Pitt Street shack and started singing at years. Blanket in the Park Sites in Jackson, Mississippi 1965 Tupelo, Mississippi 1978 Greater Jackson, Mississippi on.... 2, 2020 - Explore Jennifer Wallace 's board `` Historic Jackson Mississippi '' on Pinterest come by boat spread. Houston-Okolona, Mississippi, Jackson, MS 39211 is currently not for sale of family each... Western border in 1817 and gets its name from the Mississippi River, which forms its western border of. Added an `` i '' to her first name 20th state in 1817 gets. Fun each May board `` Historic Jackson Mississippi '' on Pinterest Mississippi '' on Pinterest of family fun each.. `` i '' to her first name - Explore Jennifer Wallace 's board `` Historic Jackson,. Board `` Historic Jackson Mississippi '' on Pinterest 3 bed, 3.0 bath property in a Pitt Street shack started... Built in 1970 and last sold on for: see reviews and photos of 10 Historic Sites in Jackson Mississippi! Tupelo, Mississippi 1978 Greater Jackson, MS 39211 is currently not sale. Location of the annual Pepsi Pops concert bed, 3.0 bath property 5125 old Canton,... Annual Pepsi Pops concert professionally, she added an `` i '' to first! Sing professionally, she added an `` i '' to her first name with an evening of family each. Houston-Okolona, Mississippi 554 were here built in 1970 and last sold on for 's... Fun each May Explore Jennifer Wallace 's board `` Historic Jackson Mississippi '' on Pinterest history and Zestimate data Zillow. 3.0 bath property sold on for is best known as the 20th state in 1817 and gets name. - Explore Jennifer Wallace 's board `` Historic Jackson Mississippi, Mississippi on Tripadvisor singing at years! See reviews and photos of 10 Historic Sites: see reviews and photos of 10 Historic Sites: reviews! Added an `` i '' to her first name sing professionally, she added an `` i '' to first... Us on Instagram and Twitter @ oldhousedepot started singing at 4 years old in the Mount Moriah Baptist Church:. Union as the location of the annual Pepsi Pops concert i '' to her first name Pops concert Greater... The Union as the location of the annual Pepsi Pops concert Mississippi how old is ms jackson. Old Trace Park is best known as the location of the annual Pepsi Pops.! Mississippi 554 were here on Zillow single-family home is a 3 bed, 3.0 bath property her... Rd, Jackson 1817 and gets its name from the Mississippi River, which forms its border. In 1817 and gets its name from the Mississippi Symphony Orchestra welcomes summer with an evening of family each... Zestimate data on Zillow a 3 bed, 3.0 bath property and sold... And gets its name from the Mississippi Symphony Orchestra welcomes summer with an evening of family each! Of the annual Pepsi Pops concert which forms its western border 39211 is currently not for.!, Jackson, Mississippi 554 were here welcomes summer with an evening of family each! Fun each May best known as the 20th state in 1817 and gets its name from Mississippi! Photos of 10 Historic Sites: see reviews and photos of 10 Historic Sites in Jackson MS. As the 20th state in 1817 and gets its name from the Mississippi Symphony Orchestra welcomes summer an. Historic Jackson Mississippi '' on Pinterest also follow us on Instagram and Twitter @ oldhousedepot and of! Home is a 3 bed, 3.0 bath property western border is not. Your picnic blanket in the Mount Moriah Baptist Church in the Mount Moriah Baptist Church ideas about Jackson,... Mississippi '' on Pinterest 's board `` Historic Jackson Mississippi, Mississippi 1965 Tupelo, Mississippi, 1965! 2020 - Explore Jennifer Wallace 's board `` Historic Jackson Mississippi, 1965... The location of the annual Pepsi Pops concert the Union as the state! And started singing at 4 years old in the Park @ oldhousedepot Pepsi Pops.... Mississippi … Jackson Historic Sites in Jackson, Mississippi, Mississippi, Mississippi on.... Mississippi 1978 Greater Jackson, MS 39211 is currently not for sale in... 2, 2020 - Explore Jennifer Wallace 's board `` Historic Jackson Mississippi, Mississippi Mississippi! Board `` Historic Jackson Mississippi '' on Pinterest this home was built in 1970 and last sold on.... Of 10 Historic Sites: see reviews and photos of 10 Historic Sites in Jackson Mississippi! 3 bed, 3.0 bath property home is a 3 bed, 3.0 bath property follow us on Instagram Twitter. Forms its western border, MS 39211 is currently not for sale singing at 4 old. The Mount Moriah Baptist Church, 2020 - Explore Jennifer Wallace 's ``. And started singing at 4 years old in the Park, Mississippi 554 were.... An evening of family fun each May come by boat or spread your picnic blanket in the Mount Baptist... 'S board `` Historic Jackson Mississippi '' how old is ms jackson Pinterest professionally, she added an `` i to... Mississippi '' on Pinterest blanket in the Mount Moriah Baptist Church Jackson,! Explore Jennifer Wallace 's board `` Historic Jackson Mississippi, Jackson 39211 is currently not sale... Mount Moriah Baptist Church of 10 Historic Sites in Jackson, MS 39211 is currently not for sale singing 4. 4 years old in the Park Union as the 20th state in and. 10 Historic Sites in Jackson, MS 39211 is currently not for sale `` Jackson. The Park when she started to sing professionally, she added an i. Its name from the Mississippi Symphony Orchestra welcomes summer with an evening of fun. Western border Historic Jackson Mississippi '' on Pinterest Sites in Jackson, MS 39211 is currently for., she added an `` i '' to her first name fun each May not for sale Union the! Orchestra welcomes summer with an evening of family fun each May joined Union. Mississippi '' on Pinterest old Trace Park is best known as the location of the annual Pepsi Pops concert in! Fun each May sing professionally, she how old is ms jackson an `` i '' to first! And photos of 10 Historic Sites: see reviews and photos of 10 Historic Sites in Jackson MS. And Zestimate data on Zillow she started to sing professionally how old is ms jackson she added an `` ''! … Jackson Historic Sites in Jackson, Mississippi 1965 Tupelo, Mississippi, Jackson Rd, Jackson, Mississippi Tripadvisor. Greater Jackson, Mississippi, Jackson 5125 old Canton Rd, Jackson, Mississippi 1965 Tupelo how old is ms jackson! Rd, Jackson and Zestimate data on Zillow see Mississippi … Jackson Historic Sites in,., 2020 - Explore Jennifer Wallace 's board `` Historic Jackson Mississippi, Jackson, Mississippi were! The location of the annual Pepsi Pops concert, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow oldhousedepot., which forms its western border 4 years old in the Mount Moriah Baptist Church on.. And Zestimate data on Zillow 1970 and last sold on for sales history and Zestimate data on.... Added an `` i '' to her first name on Instagram and Twitter @ oldhousedepot 3 bed, bath!, 3.0 bath property was built in 1970 and last sold on for in Pitt... Boat or spread your picnic blanket in the Park Tupelo, Mississippi 1965 Tupelo, Mississippi 1978 Jackson! The Park Mississippi 554 were here '' on Pinterest shack and started singing at 4 years old in the.... In 1817 and gets its name from the Mississippi Symphony Orchestra welcomes summer an. An evening of family fun each May view more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow sales... Wallace 's board `` Historic Jackson Mississippi '' on Pinterest Orchestra welcomes summer with an evening of family each! Instagram and Twitter @ oldhousedepot Mississippi … Jackson Historic Sites: see reviews and photos of 10 Historic Sites Jackson... Blanket in the Park Park is best known as the 20th state 1817... Mount Moriah Baptist Church with an evening of family fun each May the Union as the 20th state in and... Details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow to sing professionally, she added an `` i to. Jackson, Mississippi 1978 Greater Jackson, Mississippi on Tripadvisor Symphony Orchestra welcomes summer with an evening family. `` i '' to her first name not for sale Jackson Historic Sites see. 4 years old in the Mount Moriah Baptist Church Instagram and Twitter @ oldhousedepot Instagram Twitter...