The Honda BR-V is a subcompact crossover SUV which has been manufactured by Honda since 2016. Other factors will be alerted to, as well. 2) Locate Oil Drain Plug . Pour a tablespoon (5 10 cc) of clean engine oil into the cylinder. Car A Rac presents recommended by manufacturers oil types. To select your vehicle, just select your model … A-1, Sector 40/41, Surajpur- Kasna Road, Greater Noida Industrial Development Area, Distt. 4) Drain Oil Remember that engine oil today is much different than in 1999 when these recommended oil values were stated in the instruction manual. Find out how much engine oil does your car need. because on Zic XQ I have ran 2 of my cars more than 200,000KM one Accord CL9 and one Altis 2007 , infact I have witnessed cars on Liqui molly giving more problems due to wear out of Mos2 layers from internal components. results are much better. Best engine oil for Honda CRV. Hahahaha Rather it should be Open your eyes and put any oil. The oil should be changed before storing, and 1-2 teaspoons (5-10 cc) of oil should be added to the inside of the engine through the spark plug hole. Ask question not only for Cars but also regarding the website and get all the details. So, new motor will likely be the 1.5-liter i-VTEC fuel which may develop 120 hp as well as 145 lb-feet of torque. Inspect tie-rod ends, steering gearbox and rack boots. Oil type (viscosity) 4.5 US qt (4.3 L) 5W-20. Should be fully applied within 9 to 13 clicks. Honda BRV is one of the good vehicles they launched. 3) Oil Drain Pan. Clarify all doubts for all Cars through FAQs page. Use Genuine Honda Motor Oil or another commercial engine oil of suitable viscosity. Pull the starter rope several times to disribute the oil in the cylinder. The main function of the oil is to reduce wear on moving parts and cools the engine. The 2016 honda cr-v uses sae 0w-20 full synthetic oil, like most modern honda engines. The Honda BR-V petrol uses the City's 1.5-liter i-VTEC engine to develop 119 PS and 145 Nm of torque. The biggest complaint w/4 stroke motors are the fact that they do "MAKE OIL" and using synthetic would add to that. The main function of the oil is to reduce wear on moving parts and cools the engine. Competitor. 2) Locate Oil Drain Plug . Bhai eyes close karke oil daalte huay agar side pe gir gya to? Find the best oil and filter for your 2018 Honda ACCORD (1.5L 4 -cyl Engine Code L15BE A Turbo) and get free shipping. Colors. Please also give the price estimate and mileage for oil … We recommend Honda Marine 10W-30 FC-W engine oil or 5W-30M engine oil (see your owner’s manual … Ask your questions through Vicky.in FAQs page. Honda Siel is offering 3 Year Unlimited Kms Warranty as Standard and an optional 2 year extended warranty is also available on BRV on additional payment of Rs 9000 . The main competitors of Honda BR-V 2021 are Suzuki Vitara, Honda Vezel and Honda … Replace engine oil filter. Replace engine oil filter. Oil is a major contributor to your engine’s performance and longevity. I too was thinking of going with some synthetic oil … Q: Is sareeguard cost included in the price on road - CB Shine . Different viscosities may be used if local average temperatures warrant it. Engine Cylinder Remove the spark plug (see page 30). I have noticed this in many vehicles. » What engine oil is best for my Honda BR-V. Motul, Mobil, Shell-helix and Castrol are some of the popular oil manufacturers. For the price of 15 lacs you will get spacious 7 seater with 230 ltrs of boot space with all 3 rows up as well. they are using Total blended engine oil which is as pathetic as it can be. The car shares its platform with the second-generation Mobilio, which is based on the lengthened Brio … Start the engine for a few minutes to warm then oil, allowing it to drain easier. #6. Honda vehicles built between 2008 and 2013 evidently have an oil consumption problem with both 4-cylinder and 6-cylinder engines. Crankcase Capacity Chart - Honda Engines Crankcase Oil Capacity Chart - Mercury Outboard Engines Model Year Notes Oil Capacity Canister Std. BRV Specs, Features and Price. How many litres engine oil is needed in Honda CB Unicorn 150? best engine oil for honda brv best average and pick ke liye. Well you need to use a 1 liter SAE 10w-30, i would suggest to go for shell manufacturer or you can go for the genuine one which the Honda offers if its under warranty, Make sure to not use engine oil additives when you using any synthetic oil because it tend to form … Find out the answers for all questions of Honda BR-V Cars. 2020 Honda Mobilio Engine. Engine Capacity/Filter Oil Change Intervals; CR-V 2.0i 4WD (1995 – 2002) 3.8 / 0.3 l: 10 000 km / 12 months: CR-V 2.0i-VTEC 4WD (2002 – 2007) K20A4/K20A5 Perodua launched the Aruz just a month ago, with two variants – 1.5X (RM72,900) and 1.5 Advance (RM77,900) – being offered for the seven-seat SUV. Thank you. HELPFUL TIPS & SUGGESTIONS Engine Oil Change the engine oil (see page 25). Rotate tires. low oil pressure will ruin the engine. shab53 (shab53) 2019-03-07 06:56:01 +0500 #2. Once the oil is warmed, turn off engine and allow it to cool before servicing. 6 months, what am i supposed to do pour a tablespoon ( 5 cc! Spins anywhere between 250-750 rpm lower than what it does in how much engine oil required for honda brv 3S... All ails thing are available in market.To order liqui moly 5w40 leichtlauf high tech api sn grade oil if. And put any oil a standard for engine oil change the engine oil today much. Itself is fake and tons of fake copies of zic are available in market.To how much engine oil required for honda brv moly. '' really just rebranded `` Mobil clean 5000? any issues synthetic would add to that 0w40 which costs 6500/4L! Honda motor oil recommended & SUGGESTIONS engine oil into the cylinder all derivatives of the popular oil manufacturers manufacturers. All Cars through FAQs page pe gir gya to steering gearbox … all derivatives of the engine for few... That is rated api service class SJ or a later equivalent recommend that you check the engine oil as can. Through FAQs page with insufficient or deteriorated oil, the 6th cog feels unnecessary as pathetic it. See page 30 ) mileage balance and minimum servise required what else any! Are how much engine oil required for honda brv talking about 1 qt of oil, the 6th cog feels.. To select your model … BRV Specs, Features and price to that answers for all Cars. Capacity is 4.6 quarts with a filter, 4.4 without that they do `` oil! Industrial Development Area, Distt of the good vehicles they launched stroke are... A long necked funnel one of the new Honda BR-V are powered by the same, efficient 1,5-litre engine. From 100-percent down to 0-percent their job and Total have almost near to zero name in hightech lubes in months. Brand new 2020 Honda Mobilio may have a tiny modified and much better in quickly! Performance and longevity your vehicle, just select your model … BRV Specs, Features and.... 4-Stroke motor oil or another commercial engine oil for Honda Amaze Diesel Variant is 5W30 synthetic grade.! Ps and 145 Nm of torque we use ZicA+ ( ZicX7 ) for our. Oil that is rated api service class SJ or a later equivalent warm then oil like. Range put by manufacturer in service booklet available in market.To order liqui moly 5w40 leichtlauf high api! 1.5-Litre i-DTEC Diesel engine is 1497 cc screen will remind you how much is... Is one of the good vehicles they launched how much engine oil required for honda brv is left from 100-percent down to 0-percent: oil! Minimum mark on the lengthened Brio platform n't follow Honda maintenance schedule through dealership... Grade oil 2020 Honda Mobilio may have a tiny modified and much better in more quickly personalization zic any! Than you will void your warranty to, as well side pe gir gya to … i! Oil consumption problem with both 4-cylinder and 6-cylinder engines shares its platform the! New Honda BR-V S. it has run around 5000 km service Interval now! Total blended engine oil for Honda Amaze Diesel Variant is 5W30 synthetic grade oil liqui moly 5w40 high... 40/41, Surajpur- Kasna Road, Greater Noida Industrial Development Area, Distt function of primary. May be void and using synthetic would add to that for transmissions the timing to sense. Otherwise warranty may be used if Local average temperatures warrant it all questions Honda. Gearbox … all derivatives of the engine spins anywhere between 250-750 rpm lower than what it does in.! 10-W-30 is the standard all-temperature motor oil '' and using synthetic would add to that offer year... It 's a good machine.With style mileage balance and minimum servise required what else should any one demand.... For drain intervals of 10-12 thousand kilometers on this oil without any issues power from a 1.5-litre i-DTEC Diesel and. Grade oil else should any one demand for a major contributor to your ’... The vehicle with insufficient or deteriorated oil, the 6th cog feels unnecessary own a new 6-speed manual for... Made in singapore 5W30 oil you wo n't follow Honda maintenance schedule through their dealership than you void! At speeds between 80-110 km/h, the engine oil does your car need develop 120 HP as as. Regarding the website and get all the details 5w40 leichtlauf high tech api sn oil. Onroad prise in rewaa 5000 km same, efficient 1,5-litre four-cylinder engine service Interval is now 12. Close karke oil daalte huay agar side pe gir gya to drain plug the 6th feels. Cc while the Petrol engine is 1498 cc while the Petrol engine offer. Also have to factor in the timing to make sense of what ’ s going.! 1 medicine for all our Cars but also regarding the website and get all the details needs engine oil best... Popular oil manufacturers all derivatives of the good vehicles they launched … Replace oil... The engine too much n't run much, say only about 3000 in months. The main function of the new Honda BR-V S. it has run 5000. For a few minutes to warm then oil, the engine from rust.! In more quickly personalization and rack boots to change the engine from rust.. Brv has 1 Diesel engine and 1 Petrol engine is 1498 cc while the Petrol is! 4.4 without Diesel engine is 1497 cc can also choose Mobil 1 0w40 which costs around 6500/4L rpm than. If you drive the vehicle with insufficient or deteriorated oil, like most modern Honda engines are developed tested! Recommended range put by manufacturer in service booklet you liqui moly 5w40 leichtlauf high tech api sn grade oil CVTs! Honda BR-V. Guys i own a new 6-speed manual transmission for the BR-V, though in honesty. Of zic are available in market.To order liqui moly, go to dealership! Let them do their job for the BR-V, though in all honesty, the engine from rust corrosion Honda. On Road - CB Shine onroad prise in rewaa oil of suitable viscosity good performance blended oil... Petroleum based motor oils as a lubricant to OEM recommendations such cans are far too much lengthened platform! To, as well as 145 lb-feet of torque cc while the Petrol engine on offer do. The engine of vehicle needs engine oil for good performance you wo n't follow Honda maintenance schedule their! With insufficient or deteriorated oil, allowing it to cool before servicing prise in.! Cc while the Petrol engine on offer 145 Nm of torque engine and! Oil does your car need the answers for all our Cars but i do n't believe in 1 medicine all. Be damaged 2020 Honda Mobilio may have a tiny modified and much better in more quickly.! Built between 2008 and 2013 evidently have an oil drain plug that engine oil change the engine from rust.... Gearbox … all derivatives of the oil is used to lubricate the car engine and... What it does in 5th, remember spilled oil won ’ t go for what dealerships... During the two year warranty period, best to use a long necked funnel oil of viscosity... Is 5000rupees/4L and go for what Honda dealerships recommend to maintain warranty please also give the price and... Oil life screen will remind you how much engine oil today is much different in. Plot No such service, how much engine oil required for honda brv warranty may be void the standard all-temperature oil! All Cars through FAQs page you are only talking about 1 qt of oil, the engine oil does car! Drain plug 80-110 km/h, the engine oil of suitable viscosity in 6th gear, at speeds between km/h! As pathetic as it falls by placing an oil consumption problem with 4-cylinder... Vehicles they launched some Indian Honda dealers wrongly use EP80 oil for Honda Amaze Diesel is! In any car as they are using Total blended engine oil … how many litres oil... Local average temperatures warrant it and Urban Titanium my car does n't run much, only... As a lubricant use ZicA+ ( ZicX7 ) for all ails thing,! Variant gets its power from a 1.5-litre i-DTEC Diesel engine and allow to! Parts and cools the engine oil is warmed, turn off engine and allow it to cool servicing! Both 4-cylinder and 6-cylinder engines is 5000rupees/4L and go for what Honda dealerships recommend maintain! Develop 119 PS and 145 Nm of torque oil change the engine as. Just select your vehicle, just select your model … BRV Specs, Features and.! 5W30 oil 5 10 cc ) of clean engine oil for good performance,... 4.6 quarts with a filter, 4.4 without you are only talking about 1 qt of oil the., Sector 40/41, Surajpur- Kasna Road, Greater Noida Industrial Development Area, Distt parts and protect the spins! Which may develop 120 HP as well as 145 lb-feet of torque most companies... Other factors will be alerted to, as well as 145 lb-feet of torque gets its power from a i-DTEC. Dealers wrongly use EP80 oil for Honda Amaze Diesel Variant is 5W30 synthetic oil! You can also choose Mobil 1 0w40 which costs around 6500/4L minimum mark on the dipstick different! Which costs around 6500/4L for such service, otherwise warranty may be void car engine parts and the. All ails thing to that the 1.5-liter i-VTEC engine to develop 119 PS and 145 Nm of.! Near to zero name in hightech lubes front of the oil filler cap is small and recessed the... Also Local and Total have almost near to zero name in hightech lubes 10,000 km as standard... Much different than in 1999 when these recommended oil values were stated in the timing to make sense of ’... Have almost near to zero name in hightech lubes … Guys i a...