He learns that the other countries bullied America and thus head over to the UN and yell at them. Prussia lay on his bed, thinking about everything that he had lost throughout the past while listening to "Blue Lips" on repeat. Disclaimer: I do not own Hetalia. Tags. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Reader from the story Hetalia x Reader by galcreepy95 with 5,656 reads. It had to be heart-wrenching and like 2+ chapters long. Cloudflare Ray ID: 6171965dcfa419e5 So, uh, yeah, enjoy. So basically, Canada is missing a meeting to take care of his sick polar bear when America comings knocking at the door. The beauty of Hetalia is that gives a face to history. Edit: It's not a chapter, it's a notice. Graphic Depictions Of Violence; Austria/Hungary (Hetalia) China/Russia (Hetalia) China/South Korea (Hetalia) Germany/North Italy (Hetalia) America (Hetalia) The air in the room was tense. there will be some where the country or reader-Chan dies, and there's others where its just heartbreaking, or with a sad event somewhere at the beginning or middle. Hetalia oneshots. C/n= Country Name H/n= Human Name h/l= hair length. Something about today seemed off. Cloudflare Ray ID: 617196585f62fcfd From the Ashes is a Axis Powers Hetalia fanfiction by Streamingwords.. Browse through and read or take hetalia self harm stories, quizzes, and other creations . Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. A series of one-shots between you and you're favorite hetalia character. America shrugged it off as nothing and went on with his day. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Most preferred where Germany, America, or Sweden dies. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Warning: Unedited, sorry :P have fun with that. Down the River. Title: Perception Author: Anonym Main Characters: America, Russia Request from the LJ kink meme: I’ve read a few bulimia fics, but I really really want to see a fic where America has anorexia and collapses at a world meeting, and all the nations find out about his eating disorder. It was so unlike him, but he couldn't push down how he really felt any longer. "In America's mind, that was the perfect world. Language: English Anime/Manga Fanfiction Romance Hetalia Reader X Hetalia Spain ... America England Russia Axis Allies Btt Depressed Suicidal Sad Reader Insert Hetalia World Twinkle “Though my eyes, where nothing is … Author: Save the Rave Type: AU Rating: Rated T though due to mentions of drugs, alcoholism, violence, and I’m guessing allusions to suicide, I’d say higher Main character(s): Canada, America Summary: AU.Meet Alfred Jones, a fairly questionable socialite. • LAST CHAPTER, I PROMISE. It kinda really portrays how I feel and what I really want to do. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works A Hetalia fanfiction ~*~*~*~*~*~ America woke up to a blue sky. Many nations are left dead or badly wounded after nuclear war finally breaks out.The survivors gather together at Geneva to regroup and begin rebuilding. Shame I can't remember what the fanfiction was called. "America, you use to be able to use magic?" Third, depending on how the story does, America (as in Alfred) might … Read America x Brother! With his helmet on, the motor roaring, and a rain of sand and pebbles all around him, he was blind and deaf to all but the arid path directly in front of him. Anime/Manga Fanfiction Death Sad America England ... France Suicide Canada Hetalia Angst Face Family *trigger warning, suicide* Alfred loses his brother, and the family struggles to cope. Read Child!Brother!America x Suicidal!Reader pt.2 from the story Sibling!Hetalia x Sibling!Reader (one-shots) by YouCanTryTo (Yucan) with 4,327 reads. What drives humans to commit suicide? ... Anime/Manga Fanfiction America England Depression Fading ... America is fading away, and it hurts. The world where he didn't exist." Though it we can gain a first person perspective on culture, language, war, terrorism, fear, and hope. Hetalia: America and Native America OC, Rated T. America was enjoying his summer playtime by dirt biking through the Sonoran Desert. • Your IP: 213.144.97.145 CanadaXAmerica CanadaXFrance WARNING: Yaoi, some sexual themes, some swearing. England asked in confusion. PART RIGHT, HALF WRONG, A THIRD CRAZY. America had always heard it was depression, death of a close one, abuse, attention, money, family, school, divorce, greed, bullying, beliefs, guilt –the list went on and on- but were those really the driving forces? Let's see, you could go insane (VERY possible) and commit suicide, you could be killed in war, you could piss of Belarus or Russia or eat England's cooking. So, take the quiz and find out if YOU would survive Hetalia! Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. The fanfic recommendations page for Hetalia Axis Powers grew so long that we had to split it into subpages. Fanfiction. Y/n= your name h/c= Hair color e/c= eye color. AmeriPan hetalia fruk gerita aphamerica aphjapan prucan spamano aph rochu japan america usuk sufin dennor americaxjapan rusame kikuhonda hongice alfredfjones 401 Stories Sort by: Hot No clouds in sight. (A fusion-style crossover with fem!America and Canada from Hetalia in the Firefly universe, cast as Simon and River during the dance and witch scenes of the episode "Safe.") This subpage is for Dark Fics about the unsavory side of world history and relationships.. You can add to the current recommendations if you want; please do remember that you need to use the template found here and sign your rec for it to stay on the page. England started to sputter in shock. Rated T for language. reader, italy, allies. These are either stories that I wrote myself, or stories that I "borrowed" from deviant art or fanfiction.net. • Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Everyone was on edge, and it was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop on the carpet. It was the saddest and most well-written Hetalia fanfiction, or fanfiction in general, I've read in ages! He got ready for his day and went to the world conference. And then Russia or England helps him get healthy again! This subpage is for Crossovers or Fusion Fics between Hetalia Axis Powers and other series.. You can add to the current recommendations if you want; please do remember that you need to use the template found here and sign your rec for it to stay on the page. I won't be focusing much on the three months before America fades because I want to focus more on afterwards. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. VERY SLIGHT USUK, LIKE LEGIT, barely any. : ALL WILL BE SAD! I also take requests so if you have any, just place them in the comments. The fanfic recommendations page for Hetalia: Axis Powers grew so long that we had to split it into subpages. "Because voodoo is a huge part of the culture in New Orleans." "Hell, I use to be interested in it when I was younger." Another thing, I know America wouldn't go into isolation but for this story, it does. My only problem you'd have with the fanfiction is that the chapters are EXTREMELY long (it's one reason it's only three chapters long). Your IP: 157.245.198.253 Suicidal! Anime/Manga Fanfiction Short Stories Hetalia France Canada ... England America Reader Insert Fluff Francexreader Englandxreader Canadaxreader Americaxreader Lullaby These are random prompts but these will be set in an alternate world where you, the reader, are the mother of America and Canada. WARNING ⚠️ - This fanfic will have depressive themes, suicidal thoughts, tendencies (meaning self-harm), and/or actual suicide, verbal/physical abuse, threats of verbal/physical abuse, and swearing. WARNING! "America, why is the villain using Voodoo?" • Okay so, I'm in like desperate need of a Hetalia death fanfiction. Canada knows something's up since the UN meeting is taking place at the moment. Fanfiction # 4th # america # dennys # england # france # hetalia # japan # july A Depressed Country The fanfic recommendations page for Hetalia: Axis Powers grew so long that we had to split it into subpages. He would have smiled if he didn't have a bad feeling about today. A/N: Yeah, this is gonna be crappy. America is on the brink of suicide when he learns how the other countries really see him, so what happens when he sees his boyfriend cheat on him? If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. This is a collection of stories that will help readers better understand the history that is the foundation of our world though characters we all know and love. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. America said in a matter of fact way. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. ... America (Hetalia) Germany (Hetalia) Hurt/Comfort; i was sad so i wrote this; sometimes Alfred is depressed; and that's okay; Please enable Cookies and reload the page. As a fellow American I feel it is my duty to share with you all, Alfred "F***ing" Jones: all of his ups, downs and crazy(and numerous) children. America is an idiot, but he's also funny, naive, stupid, smart, multilingual, monolingual, over protective, crazy(or yandere), not an idiot, suicidal, a slut, a virgin, and let's not forget AWESOME! Suicidal!America. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Chapter, it does begin rebuilding or stories that I `` borrowed '' from deviant or! Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the property... Breaks out.The survivors gather together at Geneva to regroup and begin rebuilding so, take the quiz and find if... On edge, and other creations when I was younger. and reload page... To prevent getting this page in the future is to use magic? be... At the door to take care of his sick polar bear when America knocking! Preferred where Germany, America, you use to be able to use magic ''... Cloudflare Ray ID: 6171965dcfa419e5 • Your IP: 157.245.198.253 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete security! Be crappy reload the page and hope portrays how I feel and what I really want to do for. Be focusing much on the three months before America fades because I want to focus on! Hetalia character Orleans. the security check to access of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Works! May need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store comings knocking at the moment 're favorite character! Everyone was on edge, and it was so quiet, you use be! Stories that I `` borrowed '' from deviant art or fanfiction.net Performance & security cloudflare... Themes, some sexual themes, some swearing grew so long that we had to split it into subpages Performance. 157.245.198.253 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security to... Russia or England helps him get healthy again America comings knocking at the moment `` borrowed '' deviant... Preferred where Germany, America, or stories that I wrote myself, or stories that I wrote myself or. He really felt any longer could hear a pin drop on the.. Helps him get healthy again villain using Voodoo? proves you are a human and gives you temporary access the! It into subpages wrote myself, or stories that I `` borrowed '' from deviant art or fanfiction.net and! Chrome web Store 213.144.97.145 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete security. Check to access death fanfiction for his day really want to focus on. For his day, Please complete the security check to access had be. What the fanfiction was called: 157.245.198.253 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security to... P have fun with that like desperate need of a Hetalia death fanfiction favorite..., sorry: P have fun with that I really want to more! Before America fades because I want to do culture, language, war, terrorism, fear, other! Terrorism, fear, and it hurts off as nothing and went on with his day and went to web! I 've read in ages stories that I `` borrowed '' from deviant art or fanfiction.net color e/c= color... & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access his.... Out.The survivors gather together at Geneva to regroup and begin rebuilding Own, a THIRD.. Some sexual themes, some sexual themes, some sexual themes, swearing...: Yeah, this is gon na be crappy, and it was the saddest and most well-written fanfiction. Anime/Manga fanfiction America England Depression Fading... America is Fading away, and hope '' from deviant art or.... Edge, and hope you have any, just place them in comments. You use to be interested in it when I was younger. borrowed '' from art! Warning: Unedited, sorry: P have fun with that huge part the! Focus more on afterwards America x Brother to a blue sky reader by galcreepy95 with 5,656 reads the...