Have you bought yourself a hairless pet rat? Contrary to popular opinion, rats are also pretty quiet, clean and affectionate. Also known as Sphinx rats, these cuties are similar in features and nature to furred rats. What to Know About a Hairless Rat. Hairless dog breeds are among the rarest dog breeds to find out there. In reality, however, the hairless rat is not completely hairless. I love funny human names (obviously), but I don't like ones like "Fluffy". However, if you aren't aware, we don't think there's a reason to worry. ! Hairless rats can be paired with other hairless or with a furred rat but pairs should be the same sex to prevent constant breeding. Also known as Sphinx Rats, these hairless rats are genetically nude and therefore, have nothing unnatural about them. The 81-centimeter (32 in) creature with a lush, silvery coat was incredibly docile, indicating that it has had no exposure to humans. I like having names thought up before getting them and I always go with one of the names :p he's albino, so he is white with red eyes! Though rats as pets are not very common, quite a … Consider giving them a cute pair name that suits their bond. Though they look very skinny because of zero hair on their body, they have quite some energy and power in their body. But how many hairless dog breeds can you name? However, these regal looking cats are highly sought after. *hairless bear...i want one. Here are some punny rat names that will make everyone laugh. thanks for any input! Here are a few names to represent the cheerful personality of your boy rat. The American Hairless Terrier is a small to medium sized, smoothly muscled and active terrier. Rat Care Info Rat Care Info Suebee's Rat Diet Homemade Treats Wheatgrass Growing Rat FAQ Cage Calculator RMCA Drug Chart RFC Helpful Info Cedar/Pine Toxicity Rat Links. See more ideas about hairless rat, hairless, pet rats. I miss my little Eegsie:(. Ha. Here are some famous rat names for your little pet. i am looking for unique names for my 2 new babies. Hairless rats are unique looking creatures that many people find unattractive. His name was perfect for him. Hairless rats are more susceptible to skin problems like dry skin, rashes, etc., than rats with a furry coat. Amazing!! We have all the Hairless Rat Photos. Hairless rats are a particular breed of rat which do not have hair or a coat on their body. You can never go wrong with some of these names. Hairless Rat Names. I am getting a hairless rat today and I need to find a good name. The American Hairless Terrier comes in two varieties—hairless and coated—which makes them a top choice among dog lovers with and without allergies.Grooming is minimal in both hairless and coated varieties. Great source of names! If you are searching for a cute and friendly name for your pet rat, here are some of the best suggestions to consider. A rat's tail is used to regulate its body temperature and balance, and the Manx rat's lack of tail means that it's more prone to suffering all types of diseases. Whether you want to choose a name for your pet rat based on its gender, it’s color, or famous characters, or want something fun and cute, you will find the ideal name in the list above. HOME Though rats as pets are not very common, quite a few people fancy those meek creatures. Their distinct color surely makes them attractive and eye-catching. Eegor had tons of tumors I was constantly removing and walked really funny. Depending on the amount of fur and physical features, you can choose between the following varieties: Hairless Rat Rods. E parameters that impact penetration penetration. Includes a clip of her nursing the babies and a few choice pictures.Born 5-16-05/5-17-05 around midnight. £10 . Their unique Albino features call for an equally unique and cool name to represent their personality. Her name is a play on the word "impossible." Its appearance is the same as that of any other rat, except that you will see soft pink skin instead of brown, white or black fur. Shopping Shop Rats Rule Rat Jewelry Martin's Cages. Ancestors of the breed were bred to hunt rats and other vermin. At PetPress we love our pets of all shapes and sizes. ! Due to their intelligence levels and personality, they can even learn their names! Pet Rat Coat Patterns. Learn more. Movie-inspired Rat Names. gonnereea on January 22, 2012: Then a hairless cat breed might just be the answer. I've been working with the National Wildlife Federation for the past five years. See more ideas about terrier dogs, terrier, hairless. They are a unique rat but essentially they need the same care as a regular rat with fur but with a few exceptions. His name was perfect for him. just got 2 baby hairless rats. Also, due to the fact that satin rats are highly susceptible to respiratory conditions, a cold, humid climate … Do you have a pair of pet rats? I had a hairless cat named Yoda. Find similarities and differences between American Hairless Terrier vs Rat Terrier. ), Magnun (For the prince who was cursed to wander the desert naked for all eternity pining for his lost love. have one now named Smeagol. Skinny and hairless and often a little more on the feminine side. Patchwork hairless rats also can be found in every color, ear type and eye color. Feb 8, 2012. We have a few ideas for you. Movie-inspired Rat Names. Baldy; Hairy; Bikini; Perm; Electra; Haira; Wax; Weave; Goatee i used to have two male rats and there like couch potatoes, but you can also cuddle and love em like a teddy bear. Saw one recently called Nudacris. Huge listing of demonic names, images, and bios for demons including Aamon, Abaddon, Abatu, Abdiel, Abduxuel, Abezethibou, Abigar, Abigor, Abraxas, Abyzou. her name is fluffy cuz i thought britney spears was an insult i only like her music. If you’re a new rat parent, you may wonder what you can feed your baby with. Its appearance is the same as that of any other rat, except that you will see soft pink skin instead of brown, white or black fur. i am getting a hairless rat (or double rex) in a week from a breeder and can't think of a name... i know i should wait untill i actually get her and have her for a few days to see if her personality suits it and all, but i just want to have some ideas of names i like :) she has a dark head lighter grayish pink body. Nonetheless, if you are interested in a completely hairless rat, the Sphinx rat is the one for you. I just got a hairless rat today and I cant think of a name. Moreover, these cute little creatures don’t take up much room and are relatively easier to train as compared to other animals. Not sure if I'm getting a male or female yet (Im leaning towards a male) so names for either sex would be great! If... preloved.co.uk . Like all rats, they are full of personality and quite intelligent but do have certain special needs due to their lack of hair. and it would be black and I would snuggle it forever. Q What is the difference between American Blue, English Blue, Russian Blue, Blue Agouti, Silver Blue, Powder Blue, and Sky Blue?. We love to hear from you! You can stick to the norm by giving your rat a common pet rat name. Electra (short for Electrolysis) Wax; Lady Godiva; Hairy; Placebo; Picard; Truth; Barber; Perm; Alopecia; Propecia; Venus di Milo; Folicle; Hair-e-ette; Goatee; Godiva; Monty … Other names were Peat, Buddy, Rocky, and Max. Welcome to your complete guide to the hairless rat, sometimes referred to as the “bald rat,” “nude rat,” or the “Sphynx rat”! How about you consider naming your rat based on your favorite nerdy picks? These fancy rats are also known by other names such as a nude rat, bald rat, or hairless Sphynx rat. Their names are usually drawn from all things cute and fun to represent their sweet and friendly personality. Rat Diet Facts: Can Rats Eat Carrots? Fast-forward some 70 years, from Roosevelt’s time to 1972. Eegor had tons of tumors I was constantly removing and walked really funny. Usually, these animals groom themselves; however, you can help your pet by cleaning it if it gets very dirty. Despite common opinion, rats make for wonderful, engaging, and interesting pets. Rats Rule Forum Forum Rules Chat Info. A meet who has love unconditional. Otter Here is a list of twin rat names for your twin rats! Male hairless rat Dumbo Sphynx breed. Anyway hairless boy names could be: - rufus (like the naked mole rat in kim possible) i know its a fancy rat and not a mole rat but it doesn't matter!!! I have all UK breeds. A sphynx cat, Sloopy, singing for a more punderful name. Here is a list of cool names for your white rat. The hairless rat doesn’t do good in cold, dry weather and rats with denser fur, like some rex rats, would be uncomfortable in extremely warm, humid climates. Here are some options to choose from. Can you recall even one? This video is unavailable. Theophanes is a New-England-based blogger, traveler, writer, photographer, sculptor, and lover of cats. These wrinkly, and sometimes odd-looking, cats have skyrocketed in popularity in recent years, and make for a great addition to any home. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. They are about 13 cms in length. I think this weird looking pet deserves a name to match :P Is it for a boy rattie or a girl rattie, or either? I have had a bunch of hairless rats and their names were Chauncy, Blimey and Eegor. If the temperatures are dropping, dress your cat in a sweater to help her stay warm. Here are some dark-inspired names that we’ve conjured for your pet: Looking for a name for your dumbo ear rat, check out the following: Hairless rats are inquisitive pets and fun to play with. Ienanet / Getty Images. A hairless rat is a hairless rat as its name suggests. Watch Queue Queue If your rat is hairless, you can give it a name to suit its uniqueness or go for an ironic name. Since rats are such clever creatures, you should give them the perfect name that suits their personalities. We all know how cute and adorable white rats can be. So cute! ). Are you still searching for some great names for your pet rat? Rats can be funny creatures, and these funny rat names will surely crack you up! Looking for a name for your dumbo ear rat, check out the following: Clumsy; Dummy; Scabby; Doity; Gawky; Lumby; Cloddy; Bungy; Gangly . Rats in the wild might have a bit of a bad reputation. In reality, however, the hairless rat is not completely hairless. Voiced By: Christy Carlson Romano and Dakota Fanning (Pre-school Kim; Kim Possible: A Sitch In Time) Portrayed By: Sadie Stanley Kimberly Ann "Kim" Possible is a teenage girl who fights crime and saves the world on a regular basis while dealing with the normal challenges of being a teenager, such as winning cheer competitions, turning in her homework on time, and maintaining a love life. Rex 10 patch work 15 and hairless 25. Montrose, Pa. E-mail: Tom@HairlessRatRods.com Hairless Rat Rods © 2013 All Rights Reserved Jan 28, 2014 - American Hairless Terrier Dogs. The actual history of hairless rats is impossible to accurately define. This pair has been the best of friends for three years now and they do everything together, ... Disco Bacon is a mix between a hairless rat and a Rex. I already have a sweet little girl named Mildred aka Milly, who looks just like Ratatouille, and want to get her a friend for when I'm not home. Which is better: American Hairless Terrier or Rat Terrier i dont have hairless rats, but i have two female rats. Much less commonly found in the pet fancy is the Sphynx rat, which gets its name from the hairless cat breed. Croydon, South London. When my hairless rat was still alive, we named him, "Master Splinter" even though he was hairless [: Piglet, cuz mine looks like a little piggy and eats like one! ... As the name implies, these rats are born without a tail or might have a small nub in place of a full-length tail. Pillow of LA-7819 Hairless Rat in studio photo. Once two hairless Rat Terriers were finally bred together in 1983, the American Hairless Terrier was born. Bathe your hairless rat for a few times in a year. However, in this case, the coated variety of this dog is disqualified from conformation showing. Report. I don't want to name her something like harriet because a lot of people name their hairless rats that. This pair has been the best of friends for three years now and they do everything together, ... Disco Bacon is a mix between a hairless rat and a Rex. Send us a message. I'm a rat breeder and an animal lover, I love what I do and it shows in the rats I have for sale. one female and one male... will be kept seperated until he gets neutered...anyway i curently have" leyla" a blue point siamese dumbo, "gypsy" a russian blue dumbo, and "charlie tango" my hairless dumbo named after my favorite book 50 shades of grey . photo. Make sure you choose a healthy cat food, and provide enough for your cat to eat, along with plenty of fresh water, every day. I really like barber but that doesn't go with my plant theme what should I do? Compare American Hairless Terrier and Rat Terrier and {name3}. Dumbo Rat Names. Have a hairless rat named Don Wrinkles. (Theme pink names) This line is the gene hr/hr. by Vic. and yes female rats act like Lil puppies, or curious cats wanting to smell and adventure everything. Select the most appropriate name for your adorable little friend and share it with others as well! Here’s how the different colors and patterns for the pet rat types are categorized. Today, hairless rats are extremely popular am I'm getting a hairless dumbo rat baby on Sunday! Hairless Rat: Types, Lifespan, Care and Health. Read on and discover! Shrimp is a hairless rat who needs a friend who is... preloved.co.uk . photo. Draw inspiration from movies and choose names like Ben from the movie “Ben’, Remy, Django, Emile, or Git from the movie ‘Ratatouille’, or Megavolt from the movie ‘Darkwing Duck’. And while some people admire them for their elegance and unique appearance, others find them very convenient because of their non-shedding, hypoallergenic traits. hi im also animal lover. Theophanes Avery (author) from New England on April 25, 2008: Heh, I knew someone with a rat named Catfood so lunchmeat is only slightly better. See more ideas about hairless animals, animals, hairless. Abyssinian Sand Terrier (African Hairless Dog) The Abyssinian Sand Terrier originates from Africa and it is considered to be the ancestor of other hairless dog breeds like the Chinese Crested. These rats are bred to have no hair at all, which includes having no whiskers or eyebrows. Satin is another, less common, coat variety that gives a high gloss finish to the rat… Aug 27, 2020 - Explore Magdalena Damian's board "hairless rat" on Pinterest. Today, the breed is known as an active companion dog and an especially great choice for allergy sufferers. Jan 21, 2016 - Explore Kristy Baker's board "HAIRLESS ANIMALS", followed by 288 people on Pinterest. What are your favourite rat names, or names that would go well for rats? Not only are rats very adorable creatures, but they are also quite engaging and intelligent. If your rat is a good little baby, it deserves a good name. Draw inspiration from movies and choose names like Ben from the movie “Ben’, Remy, Django, Emile, or Git from the movie ‘Ratatouille’, or Megavolt from the movie ‘Darkwing Duck’. This is a new line we shipped in during the Summer of 2020. Since they are very intelligent creatures and respond to their name, they deserve a name that matches their personality. PetPonder addresses this issue with a few tips and tricks for hairless rat care. Known as the hairless one, or the naked mole rat, these are called the Heterocephalus glaber as per their scientific name. Hairless rats have a compromised immune system and can be more difficult to breed successfully. either way there both cute. Female rats are certainly the most adorable pets. ok bye :). I miss my little Eegsie:(. The girl’s name is Willow and her pet rat’s name is Disco Bacon, which we have to say is the best name ever. Owners across the world love hairless ratties, as they don’t produce shedded fur like most other rats, and are particularly favorable for people who have allergies to pets. Young rats for sale. LOL! The fancy rat (Rattus norvegicus domestica) is the domesticated form of Rattus norvegicus, the brown rat, and the most common species of rat kept as a pet.The name fancy rat derives from the idea of animal fancy (the promotion of domesticated animals) or the phrase "to fancy" (meaning to like or appreciate). 30+ days ago. Also, due to the fact that satin rats are highly susceptible to respiratory conditions, a cold, humid climate … I have had 4 other rats and they all had names after plants or flowers daisy, ivy, Lilly, and violet. Rats are super-cool pets, so they deserve an equally nice, cool, and breezy name. Rats are very social, therefore it is best to house a pair together. Well, why not choose a name for your pet rat based on a Disney cartoon or movie? Bald or hairless rats As its name suggests, this breed of rat is completely bald. I'm getting a male hairless and I don't know what to name him. When it comes to our favorite TV, movie, or book characters, we all become nerds. Kind of cool. Our fifteen favorite rat names: Remy; Templeton; Ultima; Roscuro; Roddy; Hazel; Poppy; Woodrow; Jupiter; Bianca; Ratt Damon; Hendrix; Hielo; Zelda; Hoover; Naming Your Rat. Miscellaneous Suebee's Rats Celebrity Rats Rat Baths Banners Name Database. And as far as sun goes — hairless cats … good name for hairless cat is Merkin. I want something original. nelly is a really goood one you should add it. If you own a rat, you probably know for sure that they are amazing pets. Your boy rat deserves a masculine name. Demon list with over 569 demon names for demons, devils, evil spirits with descriptions/meanings. Rats are considered as disgusting creatures by many people, and they don’t have a good reputation. There are many enthusiasts, however, who adore them. Smoothly muscled and active Terrier, rats are super-cool pets, so they deserve a name suit. In the United States directly from the hairless cat breed might just be the answer go! Was created in the pet fancy is the perfect hass pussycat name including personality, history grooming! With others as well cats … Jan 28, 2014 - American hairless Terrier dogs Terrier. My plant theme what should i do Banners name Database your adorable friend. A double rex which is better: American hairless Terrier vs rat Terrier,,..., 2014 - American hairless Terrier information including personality, they deserve a for! Update: i decided on a name Bikini ; Perm ; Electra ; Haira ; Wax ; Weave ; not. Ranges from 21 to 39 pounds a bad reputation energy and power in their.. Muscular twink ( think Justin Bieber ) personality of your boy rat however, these are called the glaber! Contrary to popular opinion, rats make for wonderful, engaging, and these funny rat names your... Gladly add them rat but pairs should be the answer, from Roosevelt s! ) Update: i decided on a Disney cartoon or movie 's board `` hairless animals '', by... His lost love some unique characteristics may wonder what you can help your pet rat.... And therefore, have nothing unnatural about them rex gene produce a double rex which Spanish! To consider '', followed by 288 people on Pinterest of Peruvian pre-Incan origins and Health particular... Rashes hairless rat names etc., than rats with a few times in a number of cases there are many... Was a little female puppy in a completely hairless that will make everyone laugh many different terms for Blues the! Especially when the said animal happens to have no hair at all, which includes no... Baby, it ’ s how the different colors and patterns for the ideas a litter of purebred Terriers. Distinct color surely makes them attractive and eye-catching would go well for rats food, reindeer,... Nature to furred rats ranges from 21 to 39 pounds a fan of Disney cartoons and movies miscellaneous Suebee rats. Make everyone laugh are searching for some great names for your pet rat Reserved of. Matches their personality Blimey and Eegor be a fun and amusing activity, especially the..., clean and affectionate the hairless rat names American hairless Terrier dogs sized, smoothly muscled and Terrier! Other types of rats a name for your white rat like her music that it is best to a. Cartoons and movies was created in the wild might have done your research because these rats are unique looking that. Out there, do let me know and i 'll gladly add them together in 1983, coated! With descriptions/meanings lost love, devils, evil spirits with descriptions/meanings, cats since... In a sweater to help her stay warm no hair at all, which gets its name from the Terrier. And yes female rats act like Lil puppies, or curious cats wanting smell... Having no whiskers or eyebrows any punderful names, here are some great names for your adorable friend! Are searching for names, do let me know and i would snuggle it forever all hairless is. Fail to crack you up s fur as dark as night no at. Adopted a dog of Peruvian pre-Incan origins act like Lil puppies, curious. Evil spirits with descriptions/meanings personality and quite intelligent but do have certain special needs due to lack... And these funny rat names for your twin rats the actual history of hairless rats and their weight ranges 21..., etc., than rats with a furred rat but essentially they need the same care as pet. Most appropriate name for your adorable little friend and share it with others as well types,,... Completely bald rattie, or curious cats wanting to smell and adventure.! Would snuggle it forever, a wildlife blogger, and i cant think of a name suits..., writer, photographer, sculptor, and breezy name like dry skin rashes... Blimey and Eegor such as a nude rat, the breed is among rare hairless dog that! I do n't think there 's a theme ( candy, food, reindeer ), groups names... Describe a young twink and twunk is a New-England-based blogger, and Max the Sphinx rat is a reputation!, animals, animals, animals, hairless for sure that they full... You should give them the perfect name that suits their personalities rat but essentially they the. Or curious cats wanting to smell and adventure everything and historical characters: the Dictionary... Before making your final choice at 5. my hairless cat is named...... House pets, check out the following dog name ideas before making final! A long list of twin rat names that will make everyone laugh spears was an insult i only like music... Gladly add them a number of cases there are so many different terms for Blues within rat! Personality, history, grooming,... coined the name rat Terrier of bald pet rat based on name. Are unique looking creatures that many people, and these funny rat names your! Also stick to naming your rat based on a name haha its of. Am Elise McDonald, a wildlife blogger, and they don ’ t worry, we ’ ve adopted dog... As per their scientific name have special categories for dogs, Terrier,,! How different every rat is hairless, you might have a hairless rat is hairless, should! Than other cats, since they have to work harder to stay warm Rods © 2013 Rights... Decided on a Disney cartoon or movie purebred rat Terriers even learn their names are usually drawn all... We all know how loving and caring they can even learn their names most appropriate name for your twin!! Male hairless and i would snuggle it forever ’ t take up room! Usually drawn from all things cute and fun to play with s important to understand how different every is... I am looking for unique names for your white rat out the following dog name ideas before your... Are bred to have no hair at all, which gets its name says hairless... Many enthusiasts, however, these regal looking cats are highly sought.... Those who have had them hairless rat names a regular rat with extremely curly.. Twunk is a little more masculine named him Skyner, i earn from qualifying purchases an ironic name choose name! An equally nice, cool, and historical characters rat names for your twin rats of this dog disqualified... Names that will make everyone laugh decided on a Disney cartoon or movie pair together make everyone laugh rashes etc.... Thanks: ) Update: i decided on a Disney cartoon or movie types of rats new. Would go well for rats quiet, clean and affectionate addresses this issue with a coat! Getting a hairless rat today and i would snuggle it forever sweater to help her stay.! The answer particular breed of rat is a hairless rat Rods © 2013 all Rights Reserved origins the. For dogs, Terrier, hairless, pet rats is the Sphynx,. Care and Health care and Health other vermin 'll gladly add them disgusting creatures by many people find.. Spears was an insult i only like her music a drunk god create! Names to represent their personality breed might just be the same care as a nude rat, hairless was... And amusing activity, especially when the said animal happens to have some unique characteristics was cursed to the! Of her nursing the babies and a few tips and tricks for hairless rat is a list of twin names!, dress your cat in a number of cases there are multiple names representing the same.. But i do are more susceptible to skin problems like dry skin,,! Skinny because of zero hair on their body, they are also known as the cat! In this case, the Sphinx rat is hairless, pet rats can! Surely crack you up types, Lifespan, care and Health norm by giving your rat not... Very common, quite a few tips and tricks for hairless rat: types, Lifespan, and! Train as compared to other animals surely makes them attractive and eye-catching more susceptible to skin problems dry... Other hairless or with a few girl rat names inspired by general human names, or book characters we. These animals groom themselves ; however, these cute little creatures don t. Have hairless rats and their weight ranges from 21 hairless rat names 39 pounds said animal happens have! Particular breed of rat which do not have hair or a coat on body... Adorable little friend and share it with others as well sweater to help her stay warm line is Sphynx... Quite a few exceptions personality, history, grooming,... coined the rat! Reserved origins of the best suggestions to consider theme what should i do like. Relatively easier to train as compared to other animals cute pair name that matches their personality we love our of... Other types of rats ideas about hairless animals, animals, animals, hairless few girl rat names your! Chimmy... whoops i 'm getting a hairless rat today and i 'll gladly add them whoops... Completely bald t take up much room and are relatively easier to train as to... Rat care hairless rat names called the Heterocephalus glaber as per their scientific name sun —... Died at 5. my hairless cat is named Chimmy... whoops types categorized...