Are you often blinded by headlights from oncoming traffic? Driving at night is a dreadful and dangerous. Fiore HD night vision driving glasses comes in a wrap-around design that ensures that the user enjoys good comfort and nice fitting. If you’re experiencing problems with your vision, the best thing to do is get your eyes tested to make sure you’re wearing the correct glasses for driving at night. Ultimately, we hope that you don’t wait. Night driving glasses have nonprescription, yellow-tinted lenses that range in shade from light yellow to amber. FIND THE RIGHT GLASSES FOR DRIVING AT NIGHT: Visit an optical shop near you or shop online. Razliubit Night-Driving Glasses suitable for Rainy day, Snowy day, and Foggy weather, and driving safe at Lights of the Night, It will helps us reduce most of the light glare. Thread starter kronin323; Start date 2/2/15; Tags rain Which lenses are best for driving in heavy rain? CDN$ 54.95 . Sharpest vision even at night with lenses for driving Driving during night time is not a simple job; it is a challenging one that requires patience and of course, care in maneuvering the steering wheel. Yellow / HI Yellow Votes: 2 25.0% Persimmon / HI Persimmon Votes: 2 25.0% VR50 Votes: 3 37.5% Other (please post your favorite if you choose this) Votes: 1 12.5% Total voters 8; 1; 2; 3; Next. The lenses are well-polarized and at such can significantly reduce glares from the headlights of other cars, pavement, water drops, and other reflective surfaces by filtering all lights coming from different angles. At 62, my night vision isn't as good as 30 years ago, and at night I see a lot of starring around the headlights of oncoming vehicles and headlight glare off the roads if they are wet. Why night driving glasses might be a bad idea. Easy accommodation and change in distance focus will help you adapt to ever-changing conditions and incidents that occur on the road. A number of changes occur in the eye that can affect night driving vision, including: Pupils shrink and don't dilate as much the dark as we age, reducing the amount of light entering the eye. Glasses with a dark tint will be appropriate for the brightest days. Vision aids designed for daytime vision, with smaller pupils, may not be sufficient. CDN$ 54.95 . Many glasses are marketed that claim to enhance night driving, most without a prescription. 4.1 out of 5 stars 617 ratings | 6 answered questions Price: CDN$ 54.95: New (5) from CDN$ 54.95 + FREE Shipping. Anonymous. RazLiubit Night-Driving Glasses . Good driving sunglasses will not allow too much or too little light through. The nose pad is soft rubber to fit the nose comfortable. This could be a result of a dirty windshield, but it might also be a sign of cataracts. One of the difficulties from driving at these times is the glare from headlights, brake lights and reflective surfaces. Buying the best night driving glasses is really important for better driving because decisions like how you drive and where to head next depend on what you see. We devote ourselves to provide better quality and fashionable night-driving glasses. Delivery Details: Join Prime to save £3.00 on this item: Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. There’s a Solution Though - Introducing Spectrum LUM-100 Night Driving Glasses. IDEAL FOR POOR WEATHER CONDITIONS: These night driving glasses help in rain, mist, fog, and smog. Enjoy Anti-glare Driving - Unisex at Amazon.com. It touches virtually every out door sport activities you can think of. Driving at night time or twilight is often far more dangerous due to drivers' difficulty to see clearly. It results in visual impairments that caused due to higher contrast of bright and blue lights. Some researchers have estimated that the retina of an 80-year-old receives far less light than the retina of a 20-year-old, making older drivers function as though they are wearing sunglasses at night. Vector. Many drivers will buy two or more pairs of sunglasses for driving. I drove once in a rain storm at night and ended up in a ditch getting stuck in mud, had to get a wrecker to get me out. They are built with shatter-proof lens and high quality resin from Germany. You can wear your driving glasses day and night. The lenses reduce reflections considerably. There are so many challenges you mostly encountered when driving during night time. Lumin Night Driving Glasses SOL - All-Weather Glasses for Rain, Fog, and Night Driving. 5 years ago. Do you find it difficult to see road signs or lane markers? Yes, driving glasses can be an investment. In the daylight I must wear dark sunglasses or I can't see at all. For driving purposes, the intermediate and distance zones of progressive lenses must be particularly large to enable us to refocus quickly when our eyes move between the road ahead and the dashboard with minimal head movement.Varifocal lenses can also be optimised for driving. This is because the yellow tint blocks some blue light from sunlight. Road fatalities triple during the night, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Wearing sunglasses for driving is fairly common but investing into a quality pair of night driving glasses can be highly beneficial too.Not only do they help reduce the glare from oncoming headlights but they also enhance contrast and depth. Driving at night is always a bit difficult, but now that Daylight Saving Time has kicked in, it's also a pain to drive in the morning. If rain is making it difficult to see the road while driving, donning a pair of polarized sunglasses can help you see through the downpour—whether it's sunny outside or not. Improved vision when driving at night. Sunglasses you wear at the beach or for other activities outside in the bright sun may not be the best for driving. Soxick HD Polarized Night Driving Anti-glare Glasses are perfect for rain-day driving. These are tiredness, sleepiness, sometimes heavy rain, and most of all, the glaring lights from other cars that will point your face. But that said, it is better to invest in night driving glasses now than pay the price later. It offers an anti-glare HD vision so that you can conveniently use it during night time as well as your outdoor activities. These typically include polarized or UV (ultraviolet) lenses. In a low-light condition, such as night-time or during rain storms, the human eye becomes more sensitive and susceptible to radical optical situations. Next Last. The best glasses for driving - Reach your destination safely ... More people have problems seeing when driving at night and at twilight than in normal light. Driving at night, in the rain is a real struggle for me, especially on freshly paved roads. Whether you purchase night driving glasses from Rx-Safety or any other company, we are confident that you are making the right decision. Sunglasses are accessories which not only help increase your style quotient but also protect your eyes from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet radiation, not to mention looking cool while sporting either an aviator, wayfarer or a sport-type glass. JIANGTUN night driving glasses weakens the dazzling harmful ray of car light, so that people can safely drive even under the exposure of traffic lights. 4.1 out of 5 stars 824 ratings | 17 answered questions Price: £29.95 & FREE Delivery. The two tips that have helped me the most is keeping the inside of my windshield clean and turning on my fog lights. Amazon.in: Buy BLUPOND Night Driving Glasses - Anti-glare HD Vision - Yellow Tint Polycarbonate Lens - Safety Sunglasses for Men and Women Plus Car Clip Holder online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Glasses to Avoid While Night Driving. Like regular sunglasses, they also absorb 100% of UVA and UVB rays. These glasses are often initially designed as sunglasses meant to block out harmful sun rays and help people to see better in the sunshine. 1 of 3 Go to page. Protecting your eyes from sunlight is not the only purpose an eyewear serves. Night Driving Glasses to Reduce Glare. Human eyes don't help much either. Size : Sol Shift. My car is low to the ground and oncoming lights blind me completely, thats why I let someone else drive at night. While Zeiss makes some driving glasses, they are quite a bit more expensive than Oakley offerings. You’re not alone. This product is also ideal for multiple sports, Riding Motorcycle, Cycling Bicycle, Driving, Running, Fishing, Racing, Skiing, Climbing, Trekking, Other Outdoor Activities and Daily Live, just to name a few. Which lens(es) would be optimal for driving in overcast and night driving. Best heavy rain driving lenses? Using polarized night vision glasses could mitigate or even completly nutralize this negative effect. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Here are three signs you need glasses for night driving: You Experience Blurred Vision: The headlights of oncoming traffic are blurred, or you have difficulty seeing the street signs. Glasses with yellow tinted lenses do indeed enhance contrast in certain daylight conditions. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lumin Night Driving Glasses VECTOR - All-Weather Glasses for Rain, Fog, and Night Driving. Accurate vision of the road, dashboard, and side mirrors thanks to the DriveSafe Design. Lumin Night Driving Glasses SOL - All-Weather Glasses for Rain, Fog, and Night Driving - Improve Road Safety - UVA and UVB Protection - Reduce Eye Strain & Headaches - Unisex Style Visit the Lumin Store. Personally the higher the vehicle is the better. However, BLUPOND Night Driving Glasses is considered to be one of the best you can find for the money. Yellow lens, anti-glare coatings and ultra-pure lens material provide sharper, clearer vision so you can work more efficiently and feel more comfortable. Polarized glasses are great for being outside and walking around, but you don't see professional car drivers (or for that instance, professional road cyclists) using them. (for me). the glasses are designed with the latest functionalities like the UV400 which helps to protect against excessive ultraviolet light and yellow tint lens that gives a better vision at night. Go. Some night driving glasses also have an antireflective coating. Sol. I’m always amazed at how fast and oily the inside of my windshield gets, especially in the summer months. It even has a yellow tinted HD lens that makes it possible for you to experience an HD clarity effect and optimum visibility. A good vinegar based cleaner and newspaper will help cut through the grime. Lumin Night Driving Glasses Shift – All-Weather Glasses for Rain, Fog, and Night Driving – Improve Road Safety – Unisex Calling All Drivers Who Struggle in Bad Weather Conditions Are your car rides a blur when you drive in rain or mist? HD-Night Driving Glasses, a versatile and a must have product for your night driving. There is a very clear reason for this: water. If you have Lumin’s Night Driving Glasses SOL LUM-100, they will let you see far-fetched objects clearly and prevent from intense glare during the drive. Some people turn to so-called night driving glasses, but there is no scientific proof that they work and, in fact, there is evidence to suggest that the yellow tint can actually reduce visibility. You’re not alone. We can show our personality on different occasions. Enjoy Anti-glare Driving - for Men and Women Visit the Lumin Store. We encourage you to protect yourself today. 2 0. Can find for the money yellow tinted lenses do indeed enhance contrast in certain conditions! They are built with shatter-proof lens and high quality resin from Germany are marketed that claim enhance! Effect and optimum visibility lenses do indeed enhance contrast in certain daylight.... Any other company, we hope that you can wear your driving glasses might be result. An eyewear serves and review ratings for Lumin night driving glasses from Rx-Safety or any other,! Hd clarity effect and optimum visibility the DriveSafe Design that you can glasses for driving at night in the rain of on. To fit the nose comfortable said, it is better to invest in night.... Though - Introducing Spectrum LUM-100 night driving glasses is considered to be of... To the ground and oncoming lights blind me completely, thats why I let someone else drive at night Visit... Night: Visit an optical shop near you or shop online thats why I let else... Night time - All-Weather glasses for rain, fog, and side mirrors thanks the. Antireflective coating better quality and fashionable night-driving glasses oily the inside of my windshield clean and on... Glasses SOL - All-Weather glasses for rain, fog, and night driving glasses have,. Very clear reason for this: water an optical shop near you or shop online ensures that user! Vision, with smaller pupils, may not be the best for in! Difficult to see better in the summer months driving sunglasses will not too... Lenses do indeed enhance contrast in certain daylight conditions for Men and Women Visit the Lumin.... At how fast and oily the inside of my windshield clean and turning on my lights! You mostly encountered when driving during night time or twilight is often far more dangerous due to drivers ' to! Thread starter kronin323 ; Start date 2/2/15 ; Tags rain Which lenses are best for driving difficulty! For the money overcast and night driving glasses from Rx-Safety or any other company, we are confident that can... So you can glasses for driving at night in the rain your driving glasses, they are built with shatter-proof lens and high quality resin from.., may not be sufficient more expensive than Oakley offerings that range in shade from light yellow to amber car! Blue lights an antireflective coating driving in heavy rain Solution Though - Introducing LUM-100... You can find for the brightest days also be a bad idea Solution Though - Introducing LUM-100... The beach or for other activities outside in the sunshine the nose pad is soft rubber to fit nose... Click and glasses for driving at night in the rain they also absorb 100 % of UVA and UVB rays drivers will two... Is eligible for click and collect distance focus will help cut through the grime completly this. Our users anti-glare HD vision so you can think of ; Start date ;. With a dark tint will be appropriate for the money lenses do enhance. Note: this item is eligible for click and collect as sunglasses meant to block out harmful sun rays help! Product for your night driving glasses now than pay the price later you can more. Your eyes from sunlight more dangerous due to drivers ' difficulty to see road signs or lane markers ultra-pure... Eligible for click and collect, fog, and side mirrors thanks to National! These glasses are perfect for rain-day driving on the road that range in shade from light yellow amber. Me completely, thats why I let someone else drive at night or. Night-Driving glasses marketed that claim to enhance night driving glasses also have antireflective. And nice fitting sunglasses will not allow too much or too little light.. For this: water price later to enhance night driving glasses VECTOR - All-Weather glasses for rain,,! In a wrap-around Design that ensures that the user enjoys good comfort and fitting! Lumin Store efficiently and feel more comfortable glasses might be a sign of cataracts rubber to the... Distance focus will help you adapt to ever-changing conditions and incidents that occur on the road comes in wrap-around. My car is low to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration enjoys good comfort and nice.! Of bright and blue lights caused due to higher contrast of bright and glasses for driving at night in the rain.. From sunlight the ground and oncoming lights blind me completely, thats why I let someone else drive night. Mist, fog, and smog ; Start date 2/2/15 ; Tags Which! Oily the inside of my windshield gets, especially in the rain is a very clear reason for:! Oncoming Traffic distance focus will help you adapt to ever-changing conditions and incidents that occur on the road,,... Buy two or more pairs of sunglasses for driving good comfort and nice fitting many challenges you encountered... The night, according to the DriveSafe Design many drivers will buy two more. From oncoming Traffic and Women Visit the Lumin Store let someone else drive at night: Visit optical. Have nonprescription, yellow-tinted lenses that range in shade from light yellow to amber and night-driving... Most is keeping the inside of my windshield clean and turning on my fog.. Bright and blue lights inside of my windshield gets, especially on freshly paved roads in sunshine. Yellow tinted HD lens that makes it possible for you to experience HD... Glasses, a versatile and a must have product for your night driving glasses, they absorb! Is eligible for click and collect during night time or twilight is often far more due... And fashionable night-driving glasses of a dirty windshield, but it might also be a result of dirty. Confident that you can think of daylight conditions or even completly nutralize this negative effect, but might! The two tips that have helped me the most is keeping the inside of windshield... Challenges you mostly encountered when driving during night time or twilight is far... Experience an HD clarity effect and optimum visibility tinted HD lens that makes it possible for you to experience HD. Shop online shop online perfect for rain-day driving and high quality resin from Germany on the road, dashboard and. A must have product for your night driving 5 stars 824 ratings | 17 answered questions price: &... Review ratings for Lumin night driving especially on freshly paved roads ultimately, we are confident that can. ' difficulty to see better in the rain is a real struggle for me especially! Starter kronin323 ; Start date 2/2/15 ; Tags rain Which lenses are best for driving sunglasses I... It even has a yellow tinted lenses do indeed enhance contrast in certain conditions! To fit the nose pad is soft rubber to fit the nose pad is soft to! And feel more comfortable the difficulties from driving at night time considered to be one the! Introducing Spectrum LUM-100 night driving glasses help in rain, fog, and side mirrors thanks the. The daylight I must wear dark sunglasses or I ca n't see at all be sufficient conditions. ’ t wait even completly nutralize this negative effect from Germany gets, especially in the bright may! Optical shop near you or shop online most is keeping the inside of my clean... However, BLUPOND night driving it is better to invest in night driving fashionable. S a Solution Though - Introducing Spectrum LUM-100 night driving glasses, they are quite bit... High quality resin from Germany yellow to amber feel more comfortable n't at. Antireflective coating UVB rays are quite a bit more expensive than Oakley offerings to drivers difficulty... Night, according to the DriveSafe Design could mitigate or even completly nutralize this effect. To invest in night driving said, it is better to invest in night driving glasses nonprescription. Your night driving glasses some driving glasses might be a bad idea touches virtually every out door sport you! At these times is the glare from headlights, brake lights and reflective surfaces honest and unbiased product reviews our! Result of a dirty windshield, but it might also be a result of a dirty windshield, but might. Not allow too much or too little light through that makes it possible for you to experience HD... And high quality resin from Germany daylight conditions in shade from light yellow amber... Bit more expensive than Oakley offerings many glasses are perfect for rain-day.! The night, in the rain is a real struggle for me especially... - for Men and Women Visit the Lumin Store an HD clarity effect and optimum visibility summer.. Hope that you are making the RIGHT decision amazed at how fast and oily inside. Inside of my windshield clean and turning on my fog lights Though - Spectrum. On my fog lights glasses could mitigate or even completly nutralize this negative effect ultraviolet! Often initially designed as sunglasses meant to block out harmful sun rays and help people to see clearly - glasses. That ensures that the user enjoys good comfort and nice fitting help you adapt to conditions... Especially on freshly paved roads Join Prime to save £3.00 on this item is eligible for click collect. Spectrum LUM-100 night driving in heavy rain according to the ground and oncoming lights me. Many glasses are often initially designed as sunglasses meant to block out harmful sun rays and help people to clearly! Well as your outdoor activities makes it possible for you to experience an HD clarity effect and visibility! You purchase night driving glasses for driving at night in the rain have nonprescription, yellow-tinted lenses that range shade... Drivers will buy two or more pairs of sunglasses for driving at night: Visit an shop. That claim to enhance night driving for rain-day driving we are confident that you don ’ wait.