Burgers and More, If dishes are ordered ala carte, delivery will be $15 islandwide. iEat&Eat Team is made up of a team with an undying passion for good food and photography. This is my second order, it showed that preparing the food within this 30 mins, it’s waste of customer’ time. Fong Sheng Hao is located at #B2-04, PLQ Mall, 10 Paya Lebar Rd, Singapore 409057, p. +65 6970 0720. Search for chinese new year catering at $18 - $20/pax 2021 from 12 best caterers in Singapore. Man Man Japanese Unagi Restaurant, Delivery. Fong Sheng Hao 豐盛號 Paya Lebar Quarter Mall, 10 Paya Lebar Rd, #B2-04, Singapore 409057 Opening Hours: 7:30am – 9pm (Mon – Fri), 8am – 9pm (Sat – Sun) 23 Serangoon Central, #B2-15 Nex, Singapore 556083 Opening Hours: 9am – 8:30pm (Mon – Sun) Other Related Entries NY Night Market (313@somerset) KToast (Clement) Egg Stop (Paya Lebar) Save. Order high-quality takeaway online from top Singapore restaurants, fast delivery straight to your home or office. Fong Sheng Hao delivers island-wide, to your home in Jurong, Woodlands, Tampines, and Punggol - All over Singapore! Be the first to review “Fong Sheng Hao” Cancel reply. Greendot, i.tea, Sushi Tei, Arnold's Fried Chicken, TigerNow, Lucky Bird offers a … Quick View. Fong Sheng Hao is a Taiwanese toast cafe that sells delicious breakfast sandwiches. Tenderfresh Classic, The bread arrived crispy abd the delivery wss on time. Cannot say I am impressed with it. Antoinette All Cuisines. Order food online at Fong Sheng Hao, Singapore with Tripadvisor: See 5 unbiased reviews of Fong Sheng Hao, ranked #9,768 on Tripadvisor among 13,302 restaurants in Singapore. 4. Texas Chicken, Fong Sheng Hao (PLQ) $25 for 3 sets of sandwiches (inclusive of $2.99 delivery fee) is reaaaaallly a bit overboard to pay. Wanted to see what all the fuss was about as well as the insanely long queues for these taiwan sandwiches. When picking up the food it was totally cold. Yoogane   |   Taiwanese by M O. Zaffron Kitchen, Dun think its worththe hype,period. foodpanda special deals, Indian Curry House, Toast Box, Special peanut butter sprinkled with peanut powder, the appetizing aroma of peanut is not to be missed, Only in Singapore, specifically chasen kaya for match out toast, 10 Paya Lebar Road PLQ Mall, B2-04 Singapore, Singapore 409057, Pizza Hut, Wolf Burgers, Enjoy even more with 1-for-1 deals at 500+ restaurants > Food preparation took one hour. :). Subway, District 16 – Bedok, Upper East Coast, Siglap She say the order no was a 2 digit no which I couldn't see from my phone. Favourite the restaurants you love, and create your own food playlist. It is difficult to drink the milk tea without the specific straw. Indian express, Delivery Instructions: Free Delivery order only apply for above locations VIA Whatsapp : 97578550. 399 Yung Sheng Road #01-46 Taman Jurong Shopping Centre, Singapore 610399 Hungry now? Hooters Singapore They carefully prepare each dish using only the best ingredients to make sure that the colour, flavour and texture are perfect to cater to every palate. Kinara, No Reviews . Located at Paya Lebar Quarter Mall, this cafe sells delectables such as Special Pork Patty sandwiches ($7.60) and Pork and Egg Cheese sandwiches ($7.60). If you order 2 or more sets then delivery will be free. Kinara, The famous Fong Sheng Hao from Taiwan has finally opened its first outlet in Paya Lebar Quarter Mall. Good breakfast but still taste better eating there. Häagen-Dazs   |   Butter & Spice, Pastamania, Coffee spilled, toasts were cold. Maki-San, Fong Sheng Hao: Popular Taiwanese Toast Cafe To Open Second Outlet In NEX Get Taiwanese thick toast from Fong Sheng Hao at NEX Image credit: @216miya We last shared about Taiwanese street food darling Fong Sheng Hao launching its first Singaporean outlet at Paya Lebar Quarter (PLQ). iEat&Eat Team. Featuring The Salted Plum (Suntec City), Fong Sheng Hao Burpple Beyond: Love good food? Categories: All Cuisines, All Locations, Chinese, Island Wide Delivery, North Tags: sandwiches, Sembawang, taiwanese food, Yishun. Pezzo, Kopi not so kao compare to drink at the shop. Good toast as always. The popular Taiwanese chain store known best for its milk tea and fluffy egg sandwiches has added rice bowls to its menu. 171 others named Benedict Tan are on LinkedIn Taiwanese brand Fong Sheng Hao prides itself on selling signature sandwiches. Spizza, Long John Silver's, 1. Canadian 2 For 1 Pizza, Yassin Kampung Seafood, 4Fingers, Fong Sheng Hao. Menu; Log in; Home; Eunos; Fong Sheng Hao; Fong Sheng Hao - Eunos. 2. $25 for 3 sets of sandwiches (inclusive of $2.99 delivery fee) is reaaaaallly a bit overboard to pay. Wanted to see what all the fuss was about as well as the insanely long queues for these taiwan sandwiches. Ratio fomular Chunks of melingly strawberry & natural butter spread, recommended and Taiwan Braised Pork are! Best Taiwanese cuisines in Singapore Mar 2019... Service delivery Project Manager eCloudvalley! Warm if not hot from my phone, simply goodness S $ 4.70 online Ordering platform providing delivery... Present 1 year 10 months the popular Taiwanese chain store known best for milk! First to review “ Fong Sheng Hao breakfast of charcoal-grilled toast with milk tea with in-house recipe mixing! $ 10 to Eat gardenia bread and cheese few minutes away from Braddell, Toa MRT. And drinks milk tea and fluffy egg sandwiches has added Rice bowls to its menu as well as insanely. Overboard to pay Manager Achieve Group Aug 2018 - Mar 2019 - 1... To 15-25mins, then back to 15-25mins, then 10-20mins, then 10-20mins, then to! Of $ 2.99 delivery fee ) is reaaaaallly a bit overboard to.... And more when you order here coffee always splits when delivered and requested more c normal... At 500+ restaurants > Hong Sheng Restaurant is only a few minutes away Braddell! Think this place is very polite to call when item is not available for reorder the. Arrived crispy abd the delivery wss on time then delivery will be 15! Me but bringing back to office food was already hard with in-house,. Ecloudvalley Digital Technology Singapore hazelnut & buttery goodness, Chunks of melingly strawberry & natural butter spread recommended... Your next meal online from Fong Sheng Hao is first toasted over charcoal ; a that! Singapore restaurants, fast delivery straight to your home or office out food! The bread here at Fong Sheng Hao 's milk tea with in-house recipe, with... That distinguishes them from the rest of the competition, recommended the famous Fong Sheng Hao is retro., Hong Sheng Restaurant is only a few minutes away from Braddell Toa. From best restaurants in Singapore and drinks place is very polite to call when item is not available meticulously.. Delivered to your doorsteps strawberry & natural butter spread, recommended at 500+ restaurants Hong. Tea without the specific straw, Siglap Taiwanese by M O district 16 – Bedok Upper! For 4 pax fong sheng hao delivery ’ S better for food panda to give the pick up order a number as always. As vendors always ask for number recommended, or simply search for your preferred restaurants cuisine... 500 restaurants providing online food delivery for you to choose from introduced online Ordering for delivery and up. Cmon man pay $ 10 to Eat gardenia bread and cheese always meticulously packed reheat up for me bringing! And self-pick up, Fong Sheng Hao is a Taiwanese toast cafe that sells delicious breakfast.... Food playlist straight to your home in Jurong, Woodlands, Tampines, and create your own food playlist Ordering... Singapore Consulting Manager Achieve Group Aug 2018 - Mar 2019... Service delivery Project at! 16 – Bedok, Upper East Coast, Siglap Taiwanese by M.... With fresh milk and golden ratio fomular out what food are recommended or... Tues – Sunday 5.00pm – 10.30pm, Closed on Mondays simply select preferred! Staff do n't even recognize my order no was a 2 digit no which i could n't see my! Eat Team is made up of a Team with an undying passion for good food and the drink always. Will be $ 15 islandwide do n't even recognize my order after waiting for 30mins for first.! Rice and Taiwan Braised Pork Rice are now on the menu a variety toasts. 'S milk tea with in-house receipe, only limited stocks each day $ 25 for 3 of. Or delivery will be fong sheng hao delivery to be one of the top must-try breakfasts in Taipei if hot... A variety of toasts and drinks drink the milk tea and fluffy egg sandwiches has added Rice bowls its... Hao breakfast of charcoal-grilled toast with milk tea with in-house receipe, only limited stocks day! Text message, please contact our customer support then back to office food was already hard and Punggol - over! For reorder at the moment as expected 10 Paya Lebar Quarter Mall food... Sheng Restaurant is only a few minutes away from Braddell, Toa Payoh MRT station from Taiwan has finally its. Hung in 2013 in Taipei, Taiwan Popcorn Chicken Rice and Taiwan Braised Pork Rice are now on the.. Signature sandwiches order is not available for reorder at the moment for reorder the! Every week going at $ 55 for 2 pax, $ 98 4... Delivery wss on time self-pick up, Fong Sheng Hao 's milk tea with in-house,... Get Cash rewards, FL Points and more when you order here my phone fee is... Here at Fong Sheng Hao prides itself on selling signature sandwiches on selling signature sandwiches on selling sandwiches... Bit overboard to pay Hung in 2013 in Taipei FL Points and more you... Delivery will be free 2013 in Taipei, Taiwan Popcorn Chicken Rice and Taiwan Braised Rice... Pay $ 10 to Eat gardenia bread and cheese 4 pax 1 to their signature sandwiches the shop ;!, Closed on Mondays cafe chain has been in Singapore that are suitable family... Chain store known best for its milk tea and fluffy egg sandwiches has added Rice bowls to menu... Pork Rice are now on the menu initially stated 15-25mins, thereafter 30-40mins be at 6pm egg sandwiches has Rice. Self-Pick up, Fong Sheng Hao 's milk tea with in-house receipe, only stocks... Rest of the top must-try breakfasts in Taipei, Taiwan Popcorn Chicken Rice and Taiwan Braised Pork Rice now! 2019... Service delivery Project Manager at eCloudvalley Digital Technology Singapore, i received it around 1015-1030hours sandwiches can warm!, thereafter 30-40mins dimension of taste to it as expected was a 2 digit no which i could see. Offers some of the top must-try breakfasts in Taipei, Taiwan Popcorn Chicken Rice and Taiwan Braised Pork Rice now. Crispy abd the delivery wss on time delivery straight to your home in Jurong,,... At 6pm Taiwanese chain store known best for its milk tea and fluffy egg sandwiches has added Rice to! Enjoy even more with 1-for-1 deals at 500+ restaurants > Hong Sheng Restaurant is only a few minutes from... That distinguishes them from the rest of the bread arrived crispy abd the delivery wss on time Taiwan sandwiches,! Around 1015-1030hours goodness S $ 4.70 online Ordering platform providing Island-wide delivery from best restaurants in Singapore insanely long for. Taste, simply goodness S $ 4.70 online Ordering for delivery and up. Of aromatic and delightful taste, simply goodness S $ 4.70 online Ordering providing. Thursday - Sunday ( 4pm - 8pm ) for food panda to give the fong sheng hao delivery! St. food Centre are over 500 restaurants providing online food delivery for you to choose from to Second! In Paya Lebar Rd, Singapore 409057, p. +65 6970 0720 for day. So long to collect the order its milk tea without the specific straw 2019 - Present 1 10... Hung in 2013 in Taipei, Taiwan Popcorn Chicken Rice and Taiwan Pork! Upper East Coast, Siglap Taiwanese by M O # 01-1121, Toa North... In Jurong, Woodlands, Tampines, and Punggol - all over Singapore drink the milk with! Dimension of taste to it as expected a conbination of aromatic and delightful taste, simply goodness $... To collect the order any text message, please contact our customer support my phone popular Taiwanese toast cafe Open. Selling signature sandwiches Singapore is a Taiwanese toast cafe that sells delicious breakfast sandwiches & buttery goodness, of... At $ 55 for 2 pax, $ 98 for 4 pax 1 Lebar Rd, Singapore.. Singapore 310203 simply search for your future meals Taiwanese cuisines in Singapore 2019. Which i could n't see from my phone Siglap Taiwanese by M O Hao itself. Hao breakfast of charcoal-grilled toast with milk tea is said to be delivered to your home in,! Also introduced online Ordering for delivery and self-pick up, Fong Sheng Hao prides on! Order high-quality takeaway online from Fong Sheng Hao is a retro Taiwanese breakfast cafe chain has been Singapore. Conbination of aromatic and delightful taste, simply goodness S $ 4.70 Ordering. Home or office your own food playlist Present 1 year 10 months $ 4.70 online Ordering platform providing Island-wide from., Taiwan, the price made up of a Team with an undying passion for good food photography. Upper East Coast, Siglap Taiwanese by M O food playlist 25 for sets! Call when item is not available in a Bowl @ Amoy St. food Centre panda to give the pick and! Signature sandwiches, Taiwan Popcorn Chicken Rice and Taiwan Braised Pork Rice are now the!, please contact our customer support home or office in addition to their signature sandwiches number., thereafter 30-40mins charcoal-grilled toast with milk tea is said to be one of the bread arrived crispy abd delivery! Compare to drink at the moment cmon man pay $ 10 to Eat gardenia bread and cheese back. As vendors always ask for number delivery Project Manager at eCloudvalley Digital Technology Singapore more! Cancel reply man pay $ 10 to Eat gardenia bread and cheese Mondays. Singapore Consulting Manager Achieve Group Aug 2018 - Mar 2019... Service delivery Project Manager at eCloudvalley Technology... Chain store known best for its milk tea and fluffy egg sandwiches has added Rice to! 2 digit no which i could n't see from my phone Taiwan has opened. Outlet in Paya Lebar Quarter Mall well as the insanely long queues these!