Dulux Easycare Washable & Tough Matt uses unique stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills, making them easier to wash away. Add to Basket. From our Dulux and Coloured Paint > Kitchen & Bathroom selection Product Details. Contains - C(M)IT/MIT(3:1). Store Availability. 2.5L 5L Quantity. Visit your local store for the widest range of paint & decorating products. Next and named day, Click & Collect AkzoNobel can contact me through E-mail, Mail, SMS, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me. Remove loose or flaking material. Vérifier la disponibilité. Save £5 £ 3 per L (3) Write a review. Dulux Pretty Pink - Matt Emulsion Paint - 2.5L £18. £8.00 per L. Dulux Easycare Washable & Tough - Pure Brilliant White - Matt Emulsion Paint 2.5L (42) £20. Apply 2 coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. GO. This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers up to 13 m² per litre on average. Dulux Jurassic Stone Choose from a range of Dulux paint products below all available to order online in Dulux Jurassic Stone. Commodity Code: 3209100000 Country of Origin: CN China. Enamel Gloss Paint. £8.00 per L. Dulux Easycare Kitchen - Pure Brilliant White - Matt Emulsion Paint 2.5L (93) £20. Lux silk int. Washable products are ideal for medium traffic areas such as lounges and bedrooms. Only 3 left in stock. Can be applied to coated plaster surfaces without thinning. Enamel Gloss Paint. £7.20 per L. Online only 3 for 2. events and promotions (including offers and discounts), for which AkzoNobel may analyse my personal data, including the preferences I shared with AkzoNobel, my online and offline shopping history, and my registered use of AkzoNobel websites and apps. GOLDEN LIGHT. We'll notify you as soon as ${product.name} becomes available again. Dulux Matt is a wipeable, smooth and creamy emulsion paint with excellent coverage that minimises imperfections creating the most contemporary look for walls and ceilings. Dulux Easycare Bathroom paint is an exceptionally tough moisture and steam resistant paint, that keeps your room looking great for longer. Dulux Silk Emulsion Paint For Walls And Ceilings - Soft Truffle 2.5L 4.4 out of 5 stars 20. We have detected that JavaScript has been disabled in your browser. Kiwi Burst 1. 22,95 € soit 45,90 € / L (2) Donnez votre avis. A smooth and creamy emulsion paint for inside your home - ideal for providing a modern finish and stylish look. SOFT STONE. Soft Stone. OPEN SKY. Colour: Soft Stone. Features: Dulux Easycare Bathroom Soft Sheen is an exceptionally tough moisture and steam resistant paint. Previously viewed colours Join our newsletter Discover decorating trends and ideas in our new monthly newsletter. Each. £6.40 per L. Currently in Stock . £13.99 . modernise) (decorating). Latest Covid-19 Ordering, Delivery & Service status updates here. Vérifier la disponibilité. Product Features. Dulux Trade Vinyl Matt is a low VOC content matt finish. Discover More. JUST WALNUT. Set of 6 x 2.5L Dulux Mellow Mocha 1 x 2.5L Soft Stone Matt - individually. Please enable JavaScript to enhance your experience on the Homebase site. May produce an allergic reaction. Discover decorating trends and ideas in our new monthly newsletter. Informations sur le produit. £5.20 per L. Online only 3 for 2. Send by e-mail: Share: I'd like to find a product in this colour. Dulux Easycare Bathroom Soft Sheen 2.5L (Full Range) quantity. {{!-- This value will be injected with JavaScript --}}. Dulux brings you the finest paints for decorating ideas emulsion colours, soft sheen and silk to matt. Johnstone's 307092 Wall & Ceiling paint Vinyl Matt Chapel Stone, 2.5 Litre 4.3 out of 5 stars 835. If new, bare and absorbent surface, seal with this product, thinned 10% with water, or if very porous, use Dulux Sealer for Plaster. Try our Visualizer App. £15.00 4d 2h. Colour that lasts. Dulux Soft Stone - Matt Emulsion Paint - 2.5L 1 offer from £36.21. I agree to the processing of my personal data by AkzoNobel, including from other AkzoNobel Group companies as well as entities acting on their behalf. This product is currently unavailable online. Designer's Choice. Celtic Forest 1. Blush Rambler 2. Dulux Willow Tree - Matt Emulsion Paint - 2.5L £18. SKU: Dulux Bathroom [20] Categories: Dulux Paint, Dulux for Walls. Dulux Matt Paint -soft stone- 2.5L - Walls and Ceiling . Sorry... Dulux - Soft Stone - Matt Emulsion Paint 2.5L. Email address. Dulux - Soft Stone - Matt Emulsion Paint 2.5L; Notify me when this item is back in stock. Product information. £ 16.00. £7.20 per L. Online only 3 for 2. Quantity: Add for Delivery. Dulux Soft Stone Matt Emulsion Paint 2.5L 0212376. Peinture murs et boiseries Dulux Valentine Couture bleue stone satiné 0,5L. Previously viewed colours Join our newsletter Discover … Soft Moss 5. You Pay: Login to see prices and check stock. Dulux Once Matt 2.5L at Masseys in Swadlincote Derbyshire. 4.5 out of 5 stars 29. Sizes. What does this mean? Was £20 £ 15. Over 35,000 products Paint Calculator. £1.96. I consent to receiving the personalized newsletter from Dulux, to be informed about AkzoNobel products (and services), including from other AkzoNobel Group companies. Description. Matt emulsion is a decorative coating providing a flat finish for use on walls and ceilings. close. Dulux 2.5L Matt emulsion Wall & Ceiling Paint Showing 82 products Sort by Filters 3. Dulux Luxurious Soft stone Silk Emulsion paint 5L | DIY at B&Q. SOFT STONE. Dulux Silk Paint. FREE Delivery. Sizes of paint differ depending on the finish but we normally have 2.5l, 5l & 10l tins available to buy online. {coatAmount} for {productTitle}. Size: 2.5L (Approx.) For your home and garden, Home Delivery Notify me. Smooth and creamy emulsion paint; Ideal for use on walls and ceilings; Matt finish for a non-reflective look; Dulux Matt is a smooth and creamy emulsion paint for use on walls and ceilings which is ideal for a modern, flat finish. Each. Actual coverage will depend on the conditions of the surface. Suitable for interior use. Masseys are Dulux stockists with a fantastic range in store. SKU: 000002534. Find Dulux Easycare Bathroom Soft Stone - Soft Sheen Emulsion Paint - 2.5L at Homebase. lighten/refresh) (functional), I am decorating in order to change my room style (e.g. Coverage Up to 14m2/litre. Enamel Gloss Paint . TIP: if the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. Enamel Gloss Paint . Join our newsletter. £8.00 per L. Dulux Pure Brilliant White - Matt Emulsion Paint 5L (172) £17. New plaster of plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. £5.20 per L. Online only 3 for 2. SOFT STONE. Browse more Interior Paint online, and buy in-store at B&M. - Découvrez la peinture murs et boiseries couleur bleu stone aspect satiné de la marque Dulux Valentine. Size . If the colour change is strong, more coats may be required. SOFT STONE Change colour. NARROW LANE. This excludes Extended Range products that have a longer delivery time. Only 9 left in stock. 00 £22.35 £22.35. You'll wonder how you ever managed without it. 60 000 Ar. By continuing to use our website you agree to the use of cookies to provide you with a better online experience. Temporarily out of stock. Make sure the surface is clean (no dirt or grease) and dry. Add to basket. Dulux Trade Vinyl Soft Sheen emulsion is a decorative coating providing a mid sheen finish for use on walls and ceilings. Features and benefits. If you'd like to know more about how we use your personal data, please read our privacy statement. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. soft stone 5L. A wipeable product which is thinned with water and is applied by brush, roller, airless spray or HVLP spray. Peinture soie de luxe DULUX. Do not apply in very damp or humid conditions or in extreme temperatures. Aug 2, 2017 - Dulux Bathroom Soft Stone - Soft Sheen Emulsion Paint - 2.5L Successfully added to trolley. If the wall is damaged, repair using the appropriate Polycell product. Dulux Gloss Enamel - Soft Stone (5L) Select nearest store. Deliver; Collect; MORE INFO. £14.00. Dulux Soft Stone - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L £26. You need to answer at least one of the survey questions before submitting. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. £6.20 per L 3 for 2. Product code: 106990. Dulux Valentine Peinture Si Simple - Murs, Plafonds, Portes et Plinthes Toutes Pièces - Satin le Gris Moyen 2,5L 3,8 sur 5 étoiles 10 39,90 € 39,90 € (15,96 €/Litres) 1 offer from £23.99. £5.20 per L. Online only Dulux Pure Brilliant White - Magic Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L £31. {{!-- The value will be injected with JavaScript --}}. Buy from a retailer. For best results, use Dulux Silk Paint on interior walls and ceilings. SKIP19B DULUX LUXURIOUS SILK SOFT STONE. Please visit your nearest store. Détails du produit. Dulux 5L Matt emulsion Wall & Ceiling Paint, Dulux Pure Brilliant White - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Standard Polished Pebble Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Timeless - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux White Mist - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Light & Space Morning Light - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Standard Goose Down Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Ultra White - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux White Cotton - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Standard Rock Salt Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Egyptian Cotton - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Jasmine White - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Standard Chic Shadow Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Light & Space Desert Wind - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Natural Hessian - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Almond White - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Standard Warm Pewter Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Light & Space Jasmine Shimmer - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Natural Hints Nutmeg White - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Natural Hints Cornflower White - Matt Emulsion - 5L, Dulux Standard Summer Linen Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Just Walnut - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Ivory Lace - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Light & Space Nordic Spa - Matt - 5L, Dulux Magnolia - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Light & Space First Frost - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Light & Space Coastal Glow - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Gentle Fawn - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Light & Space Lunar Falls - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Soft Stone - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Pure Brilliant White - Magic Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Orchid White - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Mellow Mocha - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Light & Space Frosted Dawn - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Light & Space Absolute White - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Light & Space Ocean Ripple - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Willow Tree - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Buttermilk - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Mineral Mist - Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L, Dulux Standard Fine Cream Matt Emulsion Paint - 5L.