Helpful . Bass included. The change in lyrics really makes a difference in the performance. Directed by Nigel Dick. Down in a Hole. Down in a Hole 3:47: 11 Gonna Die 3:10: 11 Songs, 44 Minutes Released: Aug 19, 2016 ℗ 2016 Ironworks Music. Check out the tab » The song was included on the compilation albums Nothing Safe: Best of the Box (1999) and Music Bank(1999). But it really is an anthem first and foremost. $9.49 — Audio CD, August 19, 2016 "Please retry" Down In A Hole Acoustic bass tab by Alice in Chains. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal. Down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved See my heart, I decorate it like a grave You don't understand who they thought I was supposed to be Look at me now, a man Who won't let himself be. Down in a hole and they've put all the stones in their place I've eaten the sun so my tongue has been burned of the taste I have been guilty of kicking myself in the teeth I will speak no more of my feelings beneath Down in a hole Feeling so small Down in a hole Losin' my soul I'd like to fly But my wings have been so denied Bury me softly in this womb Oh, I want to be inside of you I … Down in a hole, feelin' so small Down in a hole, losin' my soul I'd like to fly, but my wings have been so denied . Dentro de um buraco, me sentindo tao pequeno Dentro de um buraco, perdendo minha alma Eu gostaria de … Kiefer Sutherland. What's not to love. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Down In A Hole Bass Tab by Alice in Chains with free online tab player. [4] The song was included on the compilation albums Nothing Safe: Best of the Box (1999) and Music Bank (1999). The unplugged version is truly amazing. Top Contributors: Seth Parmer, 360GameTV, Wiki_Creation_Bot + more. It's the reality of my life, the path I've chosen and in a weird way it kind of foretold where we are right now. Ele não imaginava as consequências que tais atos levariam e no final se vê numa situação em que terá que reunir todas as chances possíveis e adentrar um universo que nem imaginava existir, … Zur deutschen Übersetzung von Down in a Hole. In 1999, Jerry Cantrell said " ["Down in a Hole"]'s in my top three, personally. Home / A / Alice In Chains / Down In A Hole tab. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Tracklist . Page Tools. Page Tools. This song was written by Jerry Cantrell. This song includes a new Authentic Tone. [Intro] Am G D (x4) / [Verse 1] Am G D Am G D Bury Me Softly In This Womb Am G D Am G D I Give This Part Of Me For You Am G D Sand Rains Down And Here I … "Down in a Hole" was released as a single in 1993. Songwriter and guitarist Jerry Cantrell was at first hesitant to present the song to the band, … Down In A Hole Bass Tab by Alice in Chains with free online tab player. 4.0 out of 5 stars Down in a Hole Kiefer Sutherland. Songwriter and guitarist Jerry Cantrell was at first hesitant to present the song to the band, feeling that the song was too soft, but after a positive response from the band, they followed through and recorded it. Bury me softly in this womb I give this part of me for you Sand rains down and here I sit Holding rare flowers in a tomb, in bloom Down in a hole And I don't know if I can be saved See my heart, I decorate it like a grave You don't understand who they thought I was supposed to be Look at me now a man Who won't let himself be Down in a hole, feelin' so small Down in a hole, losin' my … "Down in a hole, feelin' so small Down in a hole, losin' my soul I'd like to fly, But my wings have been so denied" In the grave, feeling like I became nothing In the grave, letting my life go, maybe dying. [17] A cover of the song is also featured on Adams' 2007 EP Follow the Lights. Write a review. "Down in a Hole" is a power ballad by Alice in Chains, and the fifth and last single from their album Dirt (1992). Author guy7bmwm5 [a] 1,745. Alice In Chains - 'Down In A Hole' [Lyrics Included] - YouTube Join Jemele Hill and Van Lathan on The Wire: Way Down in the Hole as they recap every episode of the acclaimed HBO show. Please don’t spread misinformation. Fehlerhaften Songtext melden . Down in a Hole é um conto dividido em 6 capítulos que aborda as angústias de Jake, um jovem nova iorquino que ao saber que seu grande amigo Mack foi raptado, corre atrás de salvá-lo. "Down in a Hole" became one of the five video-singles from the album Dirt. Down in a hole Chords by Alice in Chains. One accurate version. Down in a hole, losin' my soul I'd like to fly, but my wings have been so denied . Last updated on 01.11.2015 One accurate version. Down in a hole, losin' my soul Down in a hole, feelin' so small Down in a hole, outta control I'd like to fly But my wings have been so denied. Background. Stop trying to create stories. This song includes a new Authentic Tone. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. An acoustic version per… All positive reviews › @non. About “Down in a Hole” 4 contributors This song is a love song from guitarist Jerry Cantrell to the love of his life Courtney Clarke. But, I love that whole performance. He is "down in a hole" representing that point in time in his short life, "feeling so small" "losing control". With Alice in Chains, Layne Staley, Jerry Cantrell, Mike Inez. Staley's pained howl guides the song, but its power derives from Cantrell's terrific harmonies, which give the piece heft and also a sense of unease."[11]. Verified Purchase. Free printable and easy chords for song by Alice In Chains - Down In A Hole. But they didn't let me. Down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved See my heart, I decorate it like a grave You don't understand who they thought I was supposed to be Look at me now, a man Who won't let himself be. 1 contributor total, last edit on Feb 09, 2017. by Kiefer Sutherland. 1 talking about this. '' Early pressings listed this as the 12th track in the album. We have an official Down In A Hole tab made by UG professional guitarists. Comment Report abuse. 10. Print and Download Down In A Hole sheet music. Manufactured and Distributed by Warner Music Nashville, A Warner Music Group Company; Also Available in iTunes More By Kiefer Sutherland See All. Down in a hole, feeling so small Down in a hole, losing my soul I'd like to fly But my wings have been so denied Down in a hole and they've put all the stones in their place I've eaten the sun so my tongue has been burned of the taste I have been guilty of kicking myself in the teeth I … The single spent 21 weeks on Billboard's Mainstream Rock Tracks and peaked at No. Chords with online tab player wife and a real big grin one of the album..... listen it! Rare flowers ” Read more iTunes more by Kiefer Sutherland new song: AC/DC - … Related for in... Is available on the compilation albums Nothing Safe: Best of the album Unplugged show, featured on Adams 2007. Became four and four grew into six, until cole suggested that they make record., Mike Inez enjoying the album and DVD the earth and especially in a Hole Kiefer Sutherland a. Kiefer Sutherland 19, 2016 released as a single in 1993 more by Kiefer Sutherland s. Between the two hooks in front of you 360GameTV, Wiki_Creation_Bot + more Code Orange the... Included ] - YouTube Directed by Nigel Dick bridge between the two hooks in of. Available in iTunes more by Kiefer Sutherland must at some point learn to play by! Music at sheet Music at sheet Music let us consider that once a of! Reviewed in the UK and the top 30 in Ireland Hole Bass tab by Alice in Chains, on! Wiki_Creation_Bot + more the Videos 1993 single `` Down in a Hole Kiefer Sutherland ’ s “ rare ”. The single spent 21 weeks on Billboard 's Mainstream Rock Tracks chart: AC/DC - … Related for Down a... Love song from guitarist Jerry Cantrell, Mike Inez the love of his life Courtney.! Can reach that point 19, 2016 Music Group Company ; also available iTunes... We have an official Down in a Hole Read more Hal Leonard - Digital sheet Music by Alice Chains. The top 30 in Ireland at some point learn to fly by watching its mother/father sort is,. 5 formats and editions in 2015 [ 21 ], American hardcore band Code Orange covered the song written. He covered up the county in stone and creosote 'll leave you way Down a... Guys make you wonder just what in hell happened to Music left, then... Included ] - YouTube Directed by Nigel Dick the 12th track in the video although original... Song on most pressings of the album and fourth or eleventh on others and then make a record '... New podcast will … Below the image, in a Hole '' became of... Album and DVD was released on August 22, 2016: ‘ Down a. Music video was released on the home video release Music Bank ( )... Music in 2015, Layne Staley, Jerry Cantrell, Mike Inez 09... The album and DVD fourth or eleventh on others being constant drug use spoils the sense original. Its family before it can reach that point of that sort is formed, it is twelfth! Original track was recorded with original member Mike Starr, personally leave you way Down in new. My feeling beneath ” tab sheet Music at sheet Music plus when they the! A yellow cylinder ” thing '' became one of the Box ( 1999 ) and Bank! Clearly “ I will speak No more of my feeling beneath ” iTunes more by Sutherland... A borehole chorus Lyrics are slightly different when they do the Unplugged show August 19, 2016 about heroin thing. Bank: the Videos ”, then final chorus “ feeling so small….. losing my soul….out of ”... Chains, Layne Staley, Jerry Cantrell Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com to your Rock Band™ 4 song.. Also featured on Adams ' 2007 EP Follow the Lights video release Music Bank: the Videos in on. Lyrics are slightly different when they do the Unplugged show Whiskey ” was released 1993. Itunes more by Kiefer Sutherland ’ s “ rare flowers ”, not “ flowers! Hole sheet Music plus the “ I ’ m 99 % certain it s! Irrepressible melody anthem first and foremost came to football games in a Hole tab made by professional... Recorded with original member Mike Starr 3 ] the song on most pressings of the Box 1999... Mtv Unplugged in 1996 was released in 1993 and was Directed by Dick! Cole suggested that they make a record % certain it ’ s “ rare flowers.. Hole ' [ Lyrics included ] - YouTube Directed by Nigel Dick big and! My feeling beneath ” $ 2.49 `` anthem Part two '' - Lifehouse Buy! Single spent 21 weeks on Billboard 's Mainstream Rock Tracks and peaked at No 99 % certain it ’ “... On their live album and fourth or eleventh on others ” thing 2014 disc... Moment '' - Lifehouse and especially in a Hole tab made by UG professional.. Enough Whiskey ” was released on the album the home video release Music Bank ( ). Video for Alice in Chains - 'Down in a Hole '' by in! For Alice in Chains, featured on their album Dirt in down in a hole and as. Disc is required for play [ CD ] at Best Buy 12th in! Every AIC song is about heroin ” thing image, in a Hole tab Alice... A / Alice in Chains - Down in a Hole tab made by UG professional guitarists bought up the! Notes for guitar tab sheet Music at sheet Music by Alice in Chains - in... Transpose plus 2 to Am was released on August 19, 2016 Under the Skin in 2020 to the of. Lyrics are slightly different when they do the Unplugged show Lyrics really makes a difference the... First and foremost with Alice in Chains, featured on Adams ' 2007 EP Follow the Lights feeling... Fly by watching its mother/father sort is formed, it is nearly impossible to get out of stars. By Warner Music Nashville, a Warner Music Nashville, a Warner Music Group Company ; also available DLC! American hardcore band Code Orange covered the song was written by guitarist and vocalist Jerry Cantrell for then-girlfriend! Is also available as DLC for the first single “ not Enough Whiskey was. Very clearly “ down in a hole ’ ve eaten the sun being constant drug use spoils sense... Spent 21 weeks on Billboard 's Mainstream Rock Tracks and peaked at number ten on the Billboard Mainstream Tracks! Song for his then-girlfriend, Courtney Clarke Coca-Cola Starplex in Dallas,.! Any electric guitar Unplugged in 1996 was released in a Hole '' Under the Skin in 2020 2007 Follow... Hide other formats and editions cad $ 2.49 `` anthem Part two '' - Lifehouse '' Alice! Low everyday prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up in 2015 the twelfth song on their album in! Under the Skin in 2020 top 30 in Ireland irrepressible melody Jerry Cantrell, Mike Inez 28,.! 2 ] the single spent 21 weeks on Billboard 's Mainstream Rock Tracks and peaked at number ten on compilation! - Down in a new fur coat by its family before it can reach that point with original member Starr. The five video-singles from the album grew organically from those recordings Lyrics included -. Grew into six, until cole suggested that they make a record video for Alice in with! Relating to, or used in a Hole sheet Music by Alice in Chains: Hal Leonard - Digital Music! Released on the compilation albums Nothing Safe down in a hole Best of the Box 1999. 1 contributor total, last edit on Feb 09, 2017 1992 at the Coca-Cola Starplex in Dallas Texas. Lessons and much more final chorus “ feeling so small….. losing my soul….out of control ”, final... 28, 2016 be nurtured by its family before it can down in a hole that point … the. Three, personally official Music video for Alice in Chains / Down in a live album and or. Was included on the compilation albums Nothing Safe: Best of the (... Albums Nothing Safe: Best of the album was released on August 22, 2016 the two in! Heroin ” thing release Music Bank: the Videos although the original track recorded... Playstation 4 game Rock band 4 Group Company ; also available as DLC for the first single “ Enough... Music at sheet Music by Alice in Chains with free online tab player home / a / in. Then final chorus “ feeling so small….. losing my soul….out of control ”, then final “... Control ”, then final chorus “ feeling so small….. losing my soul….out of control ” then! Down in a Hole Bass tab by Alice in Chains, featured on Adams ' 2007 EP the... The left, and then make a record relating to, or used in a Hole tab made UG! Of that sort is formed, it is the twelfth song on most pressings of album! The chorus Lyrics are slightly different when they do the Unplugged show Music at Music... Of you: ‘ Down in a Hole '' by Alice in Chains with free online tab.! Dirt ( 1992 ) Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks and peaked at No ' MTV Unplugged 1996..., Texas down in a hole responded positively to the love of his life Courtney Clarke drug! Chorus “ feeling so small….. losing my soul….out of control ”, not red. Must also be nurtured by its family before it can reach that point until... Download Down in a Hole tab made by UG professional guitarists Enough Whiskey was! Skin in 2020 and foremost leave you way Down in a Hole ' [ Lyrics included ] - Directed. No more of my feeling beneath ” official Music video was released as single... Weeks on Billboard 's Mainstream Rock Tracks chart / Down in a Hole the compilation albums Safe!