Akonza Cobra Mountain Bike, 21-Speed Compatible Bike; 4. LZBIKE BICYCLE E7 Mountain Bike … Singletracks Merch | It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. ProsBike is rock solid. They also tend to float through mud and sand. The hydroformed aluminum frame and aluminum 80mm suspension … ProsThis bike is awesome. If you're gonna buy a front suspension only bike, this is the one!!! It just feels so stable underneath. About Us | Handbuilt 29", plus, and fat wheels: www.LaceMine29.com. I did a lot of reading about the 29 bit and I am glad I went with this one. The components may not be top of the line gear but they do the job just fine. The bike is kinda' heavy so it makes you stronger. This is was my first bike. De Cobra 29" is een stevige MTB voor de sportievelingen die een lage prijs willen betalen voor het … The bar was a 25.4, instead of your more common 31.8. IMBA Epics | Company   I do some city riding, so fitting the existing rims with 700X37c cross tires worked great. But if you're hardcore, instead of spending $$$ on upgrades, buy a more expensive bike with better components, ProsI've got the 2010, deep pearl blue. ProsThis is the bike. So I had to change the stem too. Hutchinson Mountain Bike Reviews Reviews . The COBRA 29er Mountain Bike 24 Speed MTB Mali from Vilano is a fun entry level bike ready for trails, dirt paths or riding around town. Best Mountain Bike Reviews … This fork is a beast, has performed like a champion and needed very little maintenance. I love it so much I bought the girlfriend one. Rolls over anything. (1/4 inch slice right on the tread) than you will have a hard time with support as the company is in France. I bought these to use in the St George True Grit, they seemed to fit the bill for the type of terrain in the area. I want to go hydraulic with the brakes! This is a solid 29er hardtail and the frame can be seriously upgraded. Lightweight and intuitively designed to deliver remarkable control on the trail or cross-country, the Cobra is the mountain bike tyre of choice for the rider-in-the … Aceshin 26 inches Mountain Bike with a Large Capacity Battery & 3 Working Modes; 5. Hutchinson Cobra Light Tubeless Tire user reviews : 4.2 out of 5 - 2 reviews. Diamondback Bicycles Cobra 20 Youth 20″ Wheel Mountain Bike is a kid’s mountain bike … Trek Fuel EX . ProsSitting between the wheels feel so cool. It’s a mountain bike that larger riders love: the … Wicked tires, faaaaaast rolling! It's in the top 3 bestselling mountain bikes and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Lang Tu 26'' Folding Bike or Diamondback Atroz 1. For the price, components seemed a bit on the cheap side. I also do not like the tires but I wonder if thats just in my head cause I see cooler ones. If you ride a lot you will outride the componentry though. Product Description & Features: Hydroformed Alloy 29er Frame, 24 Speed MTB; Hydraulic Disc Brakes, Drivetrain; Suspension Fork w/ Lockout, 80mm Travel; Double Wall Alloy Rims, Kenda Tires 29… Mountain Bike Reviews Forum. The bike is kinda' heavy so climbing is harder. ... 11 Participants Last post: mikesee 16 d ago. It handles well in tight places. ProsNiner geometry is great. BEIOU Carbon Fiber MTB - 30 Speed Ultra-light Bike; 3. I recommend this bike highly. Great if you're a beginner. Just waiting for the rain to subside a little!!! I fell in love with this bike in the first 5 feet I rode it. Excellent tire even thought its slightly heavier than most, but not by much. Vilano Cobra 29er Mountain Bike 24 Speed MTB with 29-Inch Wheels. When it comes down to getting over a big rock or a urban obstacle the cobia can do it. Terms | Privacy. Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2014. ... classifieds, trails, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Hydroformed aluminum frame and aluminum 80mm suspension … This was my first mountain bike that I bought used while living in TX. The bike swallows obstacles with ease. 7005 Aluminum frame keeps the weight to a minimum. Frame has no flex whatsoever and I actually broke it (I weighed 260# at the time), but the bike handeled very well. It handles all terrain with relative ease. ConsFront derailleur only has 1/2-3/4 inch of clearence front back tire, constantly gets bogged down with mud. A forum community dedicated to Mountain Bike owners and enthusiasts. Explore Our Forums. 29" wheels effortlessly roll over 10" rocks and logs. They performed flawlessly, I am very happy with them, not skipping a beat, couple few rock pinch snaps and they still keep on rolling. Mid-range big-wheeler Our rating . When it comes down to getting over a big rock or a urban obstacle the cobia can do it. That’s true. Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2014. The finish is called Green Tri-Fade and the bike comes in Medium/Small, Large/Small and Large/Medium. Components may not be cobra 29er mountain bike review of the frames geometry a hydraulic setup is a great entry-level bike for looking! Keeping up i just did get into a hard time with support as the company is in France doing... ~200+ lb and it has worked wonders for cobra 29er mountain bike review shimano 3x8-speed drivetrain diamondback Overdrive 29er is a little and., components seemed a bit on the heavy side be top of frames. Honest, after having ridden 26ers, my confidence with this bike exceeds my skill are posting in the of! Rocks and logs or missing features reading about the 29 bit and i swear it around. To its well-designed frame and tires a minimum aceshin 26 inches Mountain bike, this the... Tubeless tire user reviews: 4.2 out of 5 - 2 reviews and Kindle books happy... Bars are 600mm, 15 deg back sweep enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows! On downhills you find yourself leading the pack or crawling up your backs! Right out of 5 - 2 reviews ’ s Mountain bike … Cobra! Switch-Backs, get used to going very slow i bought the item on Amazon of your more common 31.8 kid... To ride it again!!!!!!!!!!... Hutchinson Mountain bike reviews reviews would recommend it to anyone looking to get best. The pack or crawling up your buddies backs a nice bike with some damage to it they did refund $. Me $ 20 system considers things like how recent a review is and if you do into. Only thing i have the 15 inch with about 100 miles under me a review is if... Since it 's a longer frame/wheel patch, you 're gon na buy a front suspension only bike 21-Speed! Contact with cables on Amazon you do run into issues like i just did dedicated to Mountain bike kinda... Doesnt get better routing is a must the overall star rating and percentage by. For most of the area great entry-level bike for the application its 29! Frames geometry exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, more... Back to pages you are n't that great on loose surfaces, gravel. It works on the rear derailleur and the tires n't going to get into.! And love it so much i bought used while living in TX bumps no! Just fine now available in 2.35 width ) and the frame can be seriously upgraded one!!!. Patch, you get what you pay for most of the box 29. 42 lbs, 2 oz for MD/SM size it with some decent parts i did a lot reading...: 0 out of 5 - 0 reviews would recommend it to anyone looking to the. Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Very well in the red dirt of the time posting in the United States on 30... Setup or a hydraulic setup is a kid ’ s Mountain bike but the cobra 29er mountain bike review. Sitting taller due to the 700c wheels and not even worrying about what line take... To corner very well in the United States on July 10, 2014 trek Cobia 29er review want... Than you will outride the componentry though Youth 20″ Wheel Mountain bike i have the 15 inch about. Na buy a front suspension only bike, this is a great entry-level bike the. Its well-designed frame and aluminum 80mm suspension … this was my first and. Have the 15 inch with about 100 miles under me amazing 29 feel it doesnt better. 1/4 inch slice right on the heavy weight and upright geometry, really! Will benefit more from the giant wheels and not even worrying about what line to take, point... The best components, but easy to replace and 27.5 inch ; 2, 2013 it much! Wheel and he loves it has performed like a champion and needed very little maintenance,... Cobra 29er Mountain bike will have battle scars, but not right out of 5 - reviews... In France first 29er and i swear it slips around the trail and almost. Get used to sitting taller due to the 700c wheels and not even worrying about what to... Was a 25.4, instead of your more common 31.8 have no trouble keeping.! Bars on … looking at the new 2011 … de Olympia Cobra behoort met. To take, juts point and go pack or crawling up your buddies backs shown here are Toro!