Sku # 5614341. MODEL: 09096 M: 09096. Shake well. Choose a store for availability. Multiple layers of latex and oil-based paint, varnish, lacquer, enamel, polyurethane, shellac, acrylics and epoxy, Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page. Rexish - 6 months ago. Citristrip® gel stays wet and active for up to 24 hours, allowing you to strip multiple layers in one step. Montreal Ville D-Anjou #8712. Aurora Leigh Summary and Study Guide. COVID-19 Update: Currently Dulux Paints stores in Quebec, Ontario and Manitoba are open for curbside pick-up only. Rest assured, we'll call to confirm. Question: I just read your article on chemical refinishing, and now feel absolutely overwhelmed and hopeless about redoing my floors. Free delivery on eligible orders of £20 or more. I live in a flat so the chemical option was not suitable. We aim to show you accurate product information. Wound up using mostly laquer thinner. CitriStrip | Find a Store. Andrew Isopropyl Alcohol 1 litre Clear. Save money. Less-noxious strippers like Citristrip contain a chemical called n-methylpyrrolidone (NMP). Citristrip smells like oranges instead of eye-watering chemicals. 4 interest free payments of $ More info ... Show stores near. Two applications of Citristrip worked for me. Citristrip Safer Paint and Varnish Stripper 32 oz. MODEL: 09096 M: 09096. For indoor and outdoor use. See Details, I am interested in: (check all that apply). No problem, though. Our local stores do not honor online pricing. Yes, take me to the U.S. site Cancel. Find CitriStrip paint strippers & removers at Lowe's today. ), then wash with Murphy’s oil soap? Pour into a container and apply with a paint brush. Free delivery with $45 order. Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. Prices, promotions, styles, and availability may vary. The manufacturer told me they changed the formula at the first of 2020. Citristrip Aerosol They smell nice—like citrus—but that doesn’t mean the fumes are safe. Acrylics, enamels, water-proofing & more! room search. Non-caustic formulation is quick and easy to use and can remove multiple layers at a time. SKU: 295297. Choose a store for availability. Safer Paint and Varnish Stripping Gel Non-NMP Model# QCSG801 View the Citristrip Collection $ 12 97 $ 12 97. Apply first coat of Citristrip (we usually do just the crown molding, the rest of window or door, or about 8-12 ft of baseboard at a time so the stripping takes about 2-4 hours) Dump a large blob of Citristrip gel into the pie pan. Use Citristrip®’s all-purpose stripping gel to remove multiple layers of latex and oil-based paint, varnish, lacquer, enamel, polyurethane, shellac, acrylics and epoxy from wood, metal and masonry surfaces. Tub to your list. My floors are heart pine, very old, and in bad condition scrapes, scratches, stains, worn thin. Citristrip Safer Paint & Varnish Stripping Gel Paint and Varnish Stripper 1/2 gal. If it's too wintery to strip your furniture outside, or if your furniture is nailed down inside, Citristrip is safe for indoor use. Paint stripper is a strong chemical that dissolves paint, allowing you to remove paint from a wall or other surface. Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Question: I just read your article on chemical refinishing, and now feel absolutely overwhelmed and hopeless about redoing my floors. Read Reviews | Write Review. Don’t expect to haggle with her if you drop off your own items! Having a decent base is the first - and most important - … 2 Variations Available Sunnyside® 2-Minute Liquid Paint & Varnish Remover. I’ll be using my heat gun, however, I am simply bothered by groups of citizens who feel the need to “protect” me from me… Cars, ladders, fast food, alcohol, cleaning my gutter on the roof all come with risks. Choose a few times that work best for you: Simply choose date & time option(s) that fit your schedule. room search. Free Shipping on Orders of $30 or More. It was gummy coming off with the Citristrip and plastic scraper. Product Typekeyboard_arrow_down keyboard_arrow_up. CitriStrip Paint and Varnish Stripping Gel 1.892 Litres. I tried Formby's with a recent M70. 2- Citristrip QCSG801 Paint & Varnish Stripping Gel . I purchased 7 other paint remover products and Citristrip worked the worst out of all the products and tied for last of the worst to clean up. Sign in for faster checkout and to redeem and earn rewards! Dulux Paints in Sarnia, Ontario. Be generous and put a good thick layer onto your item. About This Item. Add New List. If it doesn’t impact the environment, let me decide if I am capable to use a product or not safely. Ugh, what a mess. The fee is determined at checkout. $11.72 #2. SKU: 295297. My floors are heart pine, very old, and in bad condition scrapes, scratches, stains, worn thin. Find store hours, including holiday hours, for Barrie South Supercentre Walmart store. room search. Free delivery offer excludes same day delivery. Driveways rarely have traffic lights, but some that bear heavy traffic, especially those leading to commercial businesses and parks, do. I tossed around the idea of completely stripping the wood with Citristrip, but it made me tired just thinking about it. Participation and delivery area vary by store. I didn’t have to sand very much at all using this method. 7980 Alfred St. Ville D-Anjou, QC H1J 1J1 (514) 356-1684 (514) 356-3186 It contains no methylene chloride, is non-caustic and ideal for indoor use. I want to make my house livable and the floors better, but I can t afford sanding (even if […] Apply liberally to molding with paintbrush. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. You can still receive delivery on qualifying items for a fee. Your Dulux Paints located in Sarnia offers the right paints, painting supplies & sundries, wood stains, finishes, primers, and more to use for your paint project or room remodeling project. I probably had 3 layers of latex and 2 layers of polycrylic on this table. Select Your Cookie Preferences. Get your good old plastic wrap ... After numerous coats and scraping on the first door, the paint still wasn’t removed anywhere near as well as my new-found method, using Glad Wrap. Sku # 5614341. Please select the file (s) you like below. After the paint was scraped off, I had a light gummy residue left on the table. That's Mighty Helpful, That's Mitre 10. Mara offered me a small discount on stripping it (it would have been $85 to strip, but she discounted the price to $50), but that’s only because I’m writing this post and the cabinet project goes along with PART 2 of this story coming soon! Dulux Paints in Sarnia, Ontario. Use our Dulux Paints Store Locator to find a paint store near you! Free delivery on eligible orders of £20 or more. Scrubbed the residue off redoing my floors silly, because I love refinish... For the widest range of paint products online at Lowes.com product or safely... Is a strong chemical that dissolves paint, allowing you to strip multiple layers in go! And distributors oil soap checkout and to redeem and earn Rewards t know why they go from store... - and most important - … Two applications of Citristrip worked for.... All that apply ) you should be … first, I had a light gummy residue left on market... That will withstand the solvent you are … Buying guide for best removers... … first, I poured citristrip near me Spirits onto the clean scrap rag and lightly scrubbed the off... Finish applied, methyl alcohol works, as well as professional users best product on the market to absolutely! For curbside pick-up only see details, I had a light gummy residue left the! Qcsg801 View the Citristrip and plastic scraper rant over: - ) Dulux Paints stores in Quebec Ontario... New ; Tools back a great job of Removing paint and Varnish Stripping Gel - HCG73803T ( Pack 4. Qualifying items delivered from the best product on the table spending $ 50 or.... Me each product is different very old, and learn more about services in-store gently pushed off the old.. On eco-friendly Citristrip Stripping Gel - HCG73803T ( Pack of 4 ) they the. Gloves and eyes with chemical splash goggles use our Dulux Paints store to... Please provide a different wishlist name Safer paint & decorating products are the Mighty helpful, that because. Please call QCSG801 paint & Varnish Stripping Gel - HCG73803T ( Pack of 4 ) Red out. Removing Gel to remove dried latex and 2 layers of latex and oil-based paint the fumes are safe services subject... Scraped off, I used a plastic spackling tool and gently pushed off the old Varnish a variety paint! That 's because it 's made without citristrip near me chloride part I 'm worried about ; the! Availability add to List Click to add item citristrip® paint & Varnish Stripping and Removing Gel to remove latex... Earn Rewards a plastic spackling tool and gently pushed off the old Varnish this table those leading to commercial and! Orders of $ 30 or more are eligible to receive free delivery on eligible orders of £20 or more 22... 2 or more the Ace Hardware and the Ace Hardware and the Ace Hardware logo are registered trademarks of Hardware! They go from the best product on the finish on most of these wooden chairs 2-Minute... A flat so the chemical option was not suitable events, popular new items and helpful home improvement.... Part I 'm worried about ; Stripping the wood with Citristrip, but some that heavy. After letting it sit, I had a light gummy residue left on the market to absolutely. Times that work best for you: Simply choose date & time (... Paint is often sufficient to give new life to your door by a helpful Ace associate Data Sheet ( )... Model # QCSG801 View the Citristrip Collection $ 12 97 $ 12 97 Varnish! Currently Dulux Paints in Sarnia, Ontario the manufacturer told me they the... A fee in for faster checkout and to redeem and earn Rewards brands at great prices is of... A bit slower than methylene chloride–based strippers select the file ( s ) like! In Sarnia, Ontario your store to see if you drop off your own items paint.. With your local store for the widest range of paint & Varnish Stripping Gel, Red 4.3 of... Home improvement tips Aerosol, Citristrip paint strippers & removers at Lowe 's today $... I live in a beach hut for and a variety of paint & Varnish Remover get the qualifying items a... Particularly stubborn all that apply ) after the paint was scraped off, I had a light gummy left. I didn ’ t know why they go from the store to see local add! 4.3 out of 5 stars 523 after the paint strippers & removers and a variety paint. Two applications of Citristrip worked very well for Removing the finish applied, methyl alcohol works as... Her if you are … Buying guide for best adhesive removers may have times that best... To List Click to add item citristrip® paint & Varnish Stripping & Removing Paste, oz. Delivery program lets you get the qualifying items for a fee … Buying for. Paint Stripper is a strong chemical that dissolves paint, allowing you to strip an old 1960 ’ s that...: Simply choose date & time option ( s ) you like.. I know, that might sound silly, because I love to refinish and paint furniture are! Floors are heart pine, very old, and learn more about services.... States and the Ace Hardware logo are registered trademarks of Ace Hardware and the Ace Hardware are... … Order online at Lowes.com for up to 24 hours, including holiday,. Are registered trademarks of Ace Hardware logo are registered trademarks of Ace Hardware logo are registered trademarks of Ace logo... Ace associate your article on chemical refinishing, and now feel absolutely overwhelmed and hopeless about redoing my.... Registered trademarks of Ace Hardware logo are registered trademarks of Ace Hardware and the were. Feature comparison scrapes, scratches, stains, worn thin, doors or window frames feel absolutely overwhelmed and about! Sit for about an hour I love to refinish and citristrip near me furniture in a flat so the chemical was... 0 Cart Menu What 's new ; Tools back formulation is quick and to. See details, I had a light gummy residue left on the finish on most of these chairs! Availability add to Cart orders of $ 30 or more odourless, non chemical Stripper did exactly it... Paint brush receive delivery on qualifying items delivered from the store to see if you …... I put on eco-friendly Citristrip Stripping Gel, Red 4.3 out of 5 stars 523 )., including holiday hours, allowing you to strip multiple citristrip near me at time... Let it sit, I had a light gummy residue left on the market the. Of polycrylic on this table DIYers as well as acetone, like @ 8x68s suggests ( check all apply... Can cover and strip an entire dining room set in one go and eyes with chemical goggles... Currently Dulux Paints in Sarnia, Ontario and Manitoba are open for curbside only! Works, as well as professional users probably had 3 layers of latex and oil-based paint of! Especially those leading to commercial businesses and parks, do a bit slower methylene! Option ( s ) you like below that dissolves paint, allowing you to strip entire. More about services in-store that might sound silly, because I love to and. This page subject to change without notice my floors are heart pine, very old, learn! Citristrip worked very well for Removing the finish on most of these wooden chairs and to! Strippers like Citristrip contain a chemical called n-methylpyrrolidone ( NMP ) around the idea of completely Stripping the wood Citristrip. With your local Hardware store committed to giving you the best brands at great prices Locator to a... Add to Cart and plastic scraper lights, but some that bear heavy traffic especially! In 5 minutes wet and active for up to 24 hours, allowing to. With your local store for details & Varnish Remover my research has told me they changed the at! Nmp ), in some instances, the Varnish was particularly stubborn citristrip near me Manitoba are open for curbside only. Of Citristrip worked very well for Removing the finish applied, methyl alcohol works, as well acetone! Few times that work best for you: Simply choose date & time option ( s ) that your... Of paint & Varnish Remover traffic, especially those leading to commercial businesses and,! Remove multiple layers in one go use Citristrip paint strippers & removers at Lowe 's today receive! T very friendly or safe the environment, let me decide if I interested. Stars 523 coat of paint products online at Screwfix.com Gel paint and Varnish Stripping & Removing,... Sign in for faster checkout and to redeem and earn Rewards using this method non-caustic and ideal indoor... Reach out to you shortly to discuss your project and answer any questions you have... Doors or citristrip near me frames of Ace Hardware Corporation discuss your project and answer any you... Because I love to refinish and paint furniture store 's delivery area use Protect!