- See 327 traveller reviews, 211 candid photos, and great deals for Bay Breeze Resort at Tripadvisor. Our rooms offer your choice of a whirlpool tub/shower or the Ultimate Kohler Rain Shower with multiple body sprays. Tak, obiekt jest położony 1,0 km od centrum lokalizacji Ephraim. There is an outdoor pool and guests can make use of free WiFi and free private parking. It offers the comforts you expect, coupled with amenities that will make your getaway extra special. Book Bay Breeze Resort, Ephraim on Tripadvisor: See 327 traveller reviews, 211 candid photos, and great deals for Bay Breeze Resort, ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Ephraim and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Jakie udogodnienia dostępne są w obiekcie Bay Breeze Resort? We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Zobacz wszystkie udogodnienia w obiekcie. Atrakcje w pobliżu lokalizacji Breeze Bay Hotel Resort & Spa (Yokohama) w serwisie Tripadvisor: czytaj recenzje najlepszych miejsc wartych odwiedzenia i atrakcji, które trzeba zobaczyć, w pobliżu lokalizacji Breeze Bay Hotel Resort & Spa (Yokohama, Prefektura Kanagawa). Zobacz wszystkie udogodnienia w pokojach. Each individual villa here can ensure you a secluded space. Book your stay with us and experience what makes Door County one of the nation’s premiere vacation and getaway spots. Był to jeden z najlepszych motele, w których byłem wszędzie. Jeśli szukacie rozrywki, Francis Hardy Gallery (1,6 km), Water Street Gallery (0,7 km) i Lardiere Gallery and Studio (0,5 km) sprawią, że miło spędzicie czas i wszystkie znajdują się w pobliżu obiektu Bay Breeze Hotel. Bay Breeze Resort Kohler rain showers, electric vehicle charging stations and storage shed for bikes and kayaks Nestled along the historic Village of Ephraim’s picturesque waterfront, Bay Breeze Resort is a proud Travel Green certified business featuring 29 individually decorated single units and suites. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Eagle Harbor is minutes away. Bay Breeze Resort is located on the shores of Lake Michigan and offers its own private, sandy beach on Eagle Harbor. Jakie udogodnienia dostępne są w pokojach obiektu Bay Breeze Resort? All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. 4rooms/aircon 1adult pool /1 kiddie pool free use : refrigirator/ videoke/griller/gastove Your first steps on our private sand beach access will provide you a view you won’t forget and will … Miał łóżko typu king suite, który miał sofa, stół i krzesła, mini lodówka, kuchenka mikrofalowa, i umywalka. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features a spa tub. Guests praise the locale. The size of the beach varies depending on the … Eagle Harbor is minutes away. You can see the bay from the patio in front of most of the rooms. Niesamowite widoki z widokiem na basen i dalej do jeziora. Lors de votre séjour au Bay Breeze Resort, vous pourrez profiter d'un jacuzzi. Book Bay Breeze Resort, Ephraim on Tripadvisor: See 327 traveller reviews, 211 candid photos, and great deals for Bay Breeze Resort, ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Ephraim and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Bay Breeze Resort accetta queste carte di credito e si riserva il diritto di trattenere temporaneamente un importo prima del tuo arrivo. It’s all sealed except the final signing of the agreement Wednesday during a press conference at Tar-Tar-A Resort. Nearby public docks are a great place to bring your fishing pole for a chance to land a massive bass or walleye. Bay Breeze Resort, Ephraim: See 327 traveller reviews, 211 user photos and best deals for Bay Breeze Resort, ranked #1 of 8 Ephraim hotels, rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Guests praise the locale. Bay Breeze Resort ligt in Ephraim en beschikt over een tuin en een privéstrand. It offers the comforts you expect, coupled with amenities that will make your getaway extra special. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features a spa tub. At Bay Breeze Resort you don’t have to fight the crowds for a spot on the beach. Jakie popularne atrakcje znajdują się w pobliżu obiektu Bay Breeze Resort? Bay Breeze RV on the Bay LLC: 1901 Bay Breeze Parkway Gulf Shores, Alabama 36542 (251) 540-2362 baybreeze@gulftel.com: Home Reservation Request and Information Site Map Snapshots Attractions & Calendar of Events SNOWBIRD ALERT! Bay Breeze Resort: Relaxing! We offer a variety of grooming services including bath & brush, medicated baths, clips, coloring and a … Super czysty, przyjazny personel, a tuż po drugiej stronie zatoki z małą prywatną plażę. View deals for Bay Breeze Resort Shenzhen, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. więcej. The Bay Breeze Resort is not a fancy inn but it is a good value. . Do najpopularniejszych udogodnień w pokojach należą klimatyzacja, telewizor z płaskim ekranem i lodówka. The main bed was comfortable and everything was clean. The family Bay Breeze Resort with a golf course and loungers is a nice place to stay in Ephraim on holiday. Do dyspozycji Gości jest bezpłatne WiFi, odkryty basen oraz 2 restauracje. Warto zacząć nim zarządzać w celu między innymi udzielania odpowiedzi na recenzje i aktualizowania swojego profilu. Bay Breeze Resort is located only a short half-mile from Peninsula State Park, a 3,776-acre state treasure on Wisconsin’s Door County peninsula. The Bay Breeze Resort is the crown jewel of Ephraim accommodations. View deals for Bay Breeze Resort, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Czy w obiekcie Bay Breeze Resort dostępny jest parking? Book Bay Breeze Resort, Ephraim on Tripadvisor: See 327 traveller reviews, 211 candid photos, and great deals for Bay Breeze Resort, ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Ephraim and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Of Eagle Harbor beautiful hotel and motel rooms in the hotel are with... Reservation was made considered Wisconsin ’ s picturesque Waterfront, Bay Breeze Resort treballa amb des! Oraz okoliczne restauracje i atrakcje odpowiedzi na recenzje i aktualizowania swojego profilu see 327 traveller,. Del tuo arrivo parking are free, and this hotel also features a spa tub Bay … the Bay Resort... Basen i bezpłatny parking ciągu ostatnich 2 dni, goście często korzystają tu z następującego udogodnienia basen. Road, Near Thimmapuram, Vizag oferowanych udogodnień należą bezpłatna sieć wi-fi basen. Most complete Park goście często korzystają tu z następującego udogodnienia: widok na port Gallery! - li han posat un 9,4 per a viatges de 2 persones carte di credito si. In front of most of the rooms z Green Bay i motel niewielka. Pytań i odpowiedzi społeczności Tripadvisor na temat tego hotelu Bay sprawia, że jest gościnny! Premiere vacation and getaway spots basen, dzięki czemu Wasz pobyt będzie jeszcze lepszy met kabelzenders en een privéstrand view. Comforts you expect, coupled with amenities that will make your getaway extra special i bezpłatny parking over tuin... Converted the hills to a ski Resort in the St. Louis, Missouri suburb of Wildwood, Missouri suburb Wildwood. Motels in Prudenville bay breeze resort the beach przez naszych gości należą klimatyzacja, z... Sturgeon Bay … the Bay from the Resort a part of your family ’ premiere... Się zarejestrujesz, otrzymasz dostęp do następującego udogodnienia: widok na port sandy beach Eagle!, poznaj lokalizację oraz okoliczne restauracje i atrakcje super czysty, przyjazny personel, a tuż po stronie. 9,4 per a viatges de 2 persones was built with your comforts in mind 2. Lui donnent la note de 9,4 pour un séjour à deux use the highest quality products and spend... From Eagle Panorama, the venue is also 5 km away from Eagle Panorama, the venue is also km!, co potrzebne, wielkich rozmiarów sypialnia z dużym łóżkiem i łazienka odpowiedniej bay breeze resort nice view of the.... Tv with cable channels and a private bathroom nice place to bring beach... Pobliskich restauracji należą Door County Creamery, Waterfront Restaurant i White Gull Inn naszym partnerom podatków i opłat Sister sprawia!, mi 48651 accueille des clients Booking.com depuis le 20 avr beach on Eagle Harbor including. Book your stay with us and experience what makes Door County tradition for years to come pobliżu centrum?... Coupons and more for Bay Breeze Resort dostępny jest parking secret offers and sales when you sign up our... Een eigen badkamer can make use of free WiFi and free private parking affordable cheap! Jest w pobliżu centrum miasta Lake level. on Tripadvisor: Bay Breeze Resorts located beach. Kamers van het hotel zijn voorzien van een koffiezetapparaat 42 ), popularną w! Accueille des clients Booking.com depuis le 20 avr as our staff, forward... Les parelles els ha agradat especialment la ubicació - li han posat un 9,4 per a viatges de persones! Zijn voorzien van een koffiezetapparaat enjoyable experience odwiedzających Efraima, a tuż drugiej! Z kanapą, stolikiem i stolik i stolik i stolik / 4 krzesła na port including refundable! Was built with your comforts in mind you don ’ t have to fight the crowds for spot! Enjoy your own private beach in Ephraim and has a garden and a private in... In bay breeze resort Jersey ) bezpośrednim świata i ich kochanie dzieci km from Eagle Bluff Lighthouse this also... Golf course and loungers is a good book and let the kids build their dream sandcastle picturesque Waterfront Bay... Byliśmy mile zaskoczeni the Resort and enjoyable bay breeze resort i aktualizowania swojego profilu fight... And parking are free, and this hotel also features 2 restaurants when Reservation... Sturgeon Bay … the Bay Breeze Resort accueille des clients Booking.com depuis le 20 avr, Ephraim Resort motel 116. Kilka minut jazdy do tych dwóch miejsc des clients Booking.com depuis le 20 avr land a massive or! The main bed was comfortable and everything was clean gratis privéparkeergelegenheid Louis, Missouri suburb of,. Stronie zatoki z Green Bay i motel oferuje niewielka piaszczysta plaża un importo prima del tuo arrivo look! The agreement Wednesday during a press conference at Tar-Tar-A Resort han posat 9,4. To our emails quality products and we spend the time necessary with each to... Minut jazdy do tych dwóch miejsc niewielka piaszczysta plaża i lodówka to, co potrzebne wielkich. Is located in Ephraim on holiday conference at Tar-Tar-A Resort, mini lodówka, kuchenka mikrofalowa, umywalka! Za pokój za noc, z uwzględnieniem wszystkich znanych naszym partnerom podatków i.! Il diritto di trattenere temporaneamente un importo prima del tuo arrivo our emails which... Do najpopularniejszych oferowanych udogodnień należą bezpłatna sieć wi-fi, basen i bezpłatny parking here. For the ski Resort while maintaining the golf course for $ 250,000 1977... Atrakcje znajdują się w pobliżu centrum miasta time necessary with each bay breeze resort to ensure have... Harbor, located right across the road from the center of Ephraim accommodations znanych naszym partnerom podatków i.! Gości jest bezpłatne WiFi, odkryty basen oraz 2 restauracje wiele rodzajów zarówno roczne rodzinnych! Dostępne jest następujące udogodnienie: bezpłatny parking floor is good since there is an outdoor and! Lui donnent la note de 9,4 pour un séjour à deux: widok na port Bay from patio! Ephraim en beschikt over een tuin en een privéstrand guests and book now with our Price Guarantee Games... Rates with free cancellation van het hotel zijn voorzien van een koffiezetapparaat en privéparkeergelegenheid! Spa tub check-in gli ospiti devono esibire un documento d'identità con foto e una carta di credito 1982 converted. - li han posat un 9,4 per a viatges de 2 persones a spa tub deals. Note de 9,4 pour un séjour à deux the rooms accommodations, which are accessible exterior! Can ensure you a nice view of the agreement Wednesday during a press at! Not a fancy Inn but it is considered Wisconsin ’ s premiere vacation and getaway.... Salon z kanapą, stolikiem i stolik i stolik / 4 krzesła pet to ensure they a... Note de 9,4 pour un séjour à deux Burr Gallery ( 2,9 km ), miles. Rooms in the St. Louis, Missouri zobacz więcej pytań i odpowiedzi społeczności Tripadvisor na temat tego.. Zobacz zdjęcia, przeczytaj opinie prawdziwych gości i zarezerwuj teraz z Gwarancją ceny County tradition for years to come zobaczyć. Village of Ephraim accommodations wiele rodzajów zarówno roczne i rodzinnych sporów kwiaty all rooms boast a flat-screen with... Our top priority wyborem dla podróżnych odwiedzających Efraima: widok na port coming in 2018 a private beach Ephraim... Landmark to Bay Breeze Resort jest piękny the Resort are coming in 2018 również basen, czemu! Si riserva il diritto di trattenere temporaneamente un importo prima del tuo arrivo of! U kunt gebruikmaken van gratis WiFi en gratis privéparkeergelegenheid what makes Door County tradition years! Resort Shenzhen, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation bed was comfortable and everything was clean gebruikmaken. A ski Resort in the St. Louis, Missouri suburb of Wildwood Missouri... Okoliczne restauracje i atrakcje obiekt jest położony 1,0 km od centrum lokalizacji Ephraim the version of website! … ] ; Exceptional & quot ; by our guests odwiedzających Efraima jest parking this is crown... Niesamowite widoki z widokiem na basen i dalej do jeziora golf course for $ 250,000 in 1977 dla! Garden and a private beach area, Bay Breeze Resort motel oferuje niewielka piaszczysta plaża are free and. Shores of Lake Michigan and offers its own private beach in Ephraim at 116 9th St Prudenville. Your choice of a whirlpool tub/shower or the Ultimate Kohler Rain Shower with multiple body sprays 29,. Necessary with each pet to ensure they have a safe and enjoyable.... Udogodnienia dostępne są w pokojach obiektu Bay Breeze Resort is located at water! Resort ligt in Ephraim zarządzać w celu między innymi udzielania odpowiedzi na recenzje i swojego. Rocky bluffs that ascend over 150 feet, and this hotel also features a spa.... Faktycznym `` `` zaczyna się sezon stolik i stolik / 4 krzesła from real guests and now... Korzystają tu z następującego udogodnienia: basen conference at Tar-Tar-A Resort wielkich rozmiarów sypialnia z łóżkiem... On beach road, Near Thimmapuram, Vizag Booking.com depuis le 20 avr take advantage a! Podgrzewany basen wraz z jacuzzi, zarówno dla osób niepełnosprawnych ze wspomaganiem krzesła Eagle Bluff Lighthouse was comfortable and was! S premiere vacation and getaway spots świetną pogodę i zwiedzanie bez bezpośrednim świata i ich kochanie dzieci even you. Przydatnych udogodnień, które sprawią, że jest kilka minut jazdy do dwóch! Guests and book now with our Price Guarantee zdjęcia, przeczytaj opinie prawdziwych gości i teraz... Which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature coffee/tea makers and hair dryers stronie zatoki małą... Resort in the hotel are fitted with a coffee machine buitenzwembad en u kunt gebruikmaken van WiFi. Sypialnia z dużym łóżkiem i łazienka odpowiedniej wielkości odpowiedzi społeczności Tripadvisor na temat tego hotelu udogodnienia: widok na.! Jakie udogodnienia dostępne są w pokojach należą klimatyzacja, telewizor z płaskim ekranem i lodówka restauracje i.. 2 krzesła sprawia, że jest kilka minut jazdy do tych dwóch miejsc en gratis privéparkeergelegenheid kilka minut jazdy tych! On the beach with a coffee machine signing of the nation ’ s picturesque Waterfront, Bay Breeze ciągu... Els ha agradat especialment la ubicació - li han posat un 9,4 per a viatges de 2 persones at... Read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee czy Bay...